发表论文：1. Dongyun Zheng, Chengguo Hu*, Tian Gan, Xueping Dang, Shengshui Hu*, Preparation and application of a novel vanillin sensor based on biosynthesis of Au–Ag alloy nanoparticles, Sens. Actuat. B, 2010, 148, 247.
2. Chengguo Hu, Yan Ding, Yiping Ji, Junhui Xu, Shengshui Hu*, Fabrication of thin-film electrochemical sensors from single-walled carbon nanotubes by vacuum filtration, Carbon 2010, 48, 1345.
3. Junhui Xu, Chengguo Hu*, Yiping Ji, Shengshui Hu*, Ultrathin gold film deposited on human hair: Derivation from nanoparticles and applications as microsensors, Electrochem. Commun. 2009, 11, 764.
4. Dongyun Zheng, Chengguo Hu*, Yanfen Peng, Shengshui Hu*, A carbon nanotube/polyvanillin composite film as an electrocatalyst for the electrochemical oxidation of nitrite and its application as a nitrite sensor, Electrochim. Acta 2009, 54, 4910.
5. Chengguo Hu, Shengshui Hu*, Carbon Nanotube-Based Electrochemical Sensors: Principles and Applications in Biomedical Systems, Journal of Sensors, Volume 2009, Article ID 187615 (review, doi:10.1155/2009/187615)
6. Chengguo Hu*, Shengshui Hu, Surface design of carbon nanotubes for optimizing the adsorption and electrochemical response of analytes, Langmuir 2008, 24, 8890.
7. Dongyun Zheng, Chengguo Hu*, Yanfen Peng, Wanqing Yue, Shengshui Hu*, Noncovalently functionalized water-soluble multiwall-nanotubes through azocarmine B and their application in nitric oxide sensor, Electrochem. Commun. 2008, 10, 90.
8. Chengguo Hu, Chunhai Yang, Shengshui Hu*, Hydrophobic adsorption of surfactants on water-soluble carbon nanotubes: A simple approach to improve sensitivity and antifouling capacity of carbon nanotubes-based electrochemical sensors, Electrochem. Commun. 2007, 9, 128.
9. Chengguo Hu, Zilin Chen, Aiguo Shen, Xincheng Shen, Jie Li, Shengshui Hu*, Water-soluble single-walled carbon nanotubes via noncovalent functionalization by a rigid, planar and conjugated diazo dye, Carbon 2006, 44, 428.
10. Chengguo Hu, Shuai Yuan, Shengshui Hu*, Studies on electrochemical properties of MWNTs-Nafion composite films based on the redox behavior of incorporated Eu3+ by voltammetry and electrochemical impedance spectroscopy, Electrochim. Acta 2006, 51, 5274.
11. Chengguo Hu, Xiaoxia Chen, Shengshui Hu*, Water-soluble Single-walled Carbon Nanotubes Films: Preparation, Characterization and Applications as Electrochemical Sensing Films, J. Electroanal. Chem. 2006, 586, 77.
12. Chengguo Hu, Xueping Dang, Shengshui Hu*, Studies on adsorption of cetyltrimethylammonium bromide at carbon paste electrode and the enhancement effect in thyroxine reduction by voltammetry and electrochemical impedance spectroscopy, J. Electroanal. Chem. 2004, 572, 161.
13. Chengguo Hu, Shengshui Hu*, Electrochemical characterization of cetyltrimethyl ammonium bromide modified carbon paste electrode and the application in the immobilization of DNA, Electrochim. Acta 2004, 49, 405.
14. Chengguo Hu, Shengshui Hu*, Electrochemical characterization of cationic surfactants’ adsorption on a disturbed n-alkanethiolate self-assembled monolayer- modified polycrystalline gold electrode, J. Solid State Electrochem. 2004, 8, 947.
15. Chengguo Hu, Qiong He, Qing Li, Shengshui Hu*, Enhanced Reduction and Determination of Trace Thyroxine at Carbon Paste Electrode in the Presence of Trace Cetyltrimethylammonium Bromide, Anal. Sci. 2004, 20, 1049.
16. Chengguo Hu, Kangbing Wu, Xuan Dai, Shengshui Hu*, Simultaneous determination of lead (II) and cadmium (II) at a diacetyldioxime modified carbon paste electrode by differential pulse stripping voltammetry, Talanta 2003, 60, 17.