1. Peng Zhou, Zhenhua Zheng, Wen Lu, Fuxian Zhang, Zhenfeng Zhang,Daiwen Pang, Bin Hu, Zhike He*, Hanzhong Wang*, Multicolor Labeling of Living-Virus Particles in Live Cells, Angewandte Chemie-International Edition, 2012, 51, 3: 670-674.
2. Zhi-Gang Wang, Shu-Lin Liu, Zhi-Quan Tian, Zhi-Ling Zhang, Hong-Wu Tang, Dai-Wen Pang*, Myosin-driven intercellular transportation of wheat germ agglutinin mediated by membrane nanotubes between human lung cancer cells, ACS Nano, 2012, 6(11): 10033-10041.
3. Shu-Lin Liu, Zhi-Ling Zhang, Zhi-Quan Tian, Hai-Su Zhao, Haibin Liu, En-Ze Sun, Geng Fu Xiao, Wanpo Zhang, Han-Zhong Wang, Dai-Wen Pang*, Effectively and efficiently dissecting the infection of influenza virus by quantum-dot-based single-particle tracking, ACS Nano, 2012, 6(1): 141-150.
4. Aiguo Shen, Jin Peng, Qinghong Zhao, Le Su, Xiaohua Wang, Jiming Hu*, Jing Yang*, Accurate and noninvasive embryos screening during in vitro fertilization (IVF) assisted by Raman analysis of embryos culture medium, Laser Physics Letters, 2012, 9(4): 322-328.
5. Yi-Ping Gu, Ran Cui, Zhi-Ling Zhang, Zhi-Xiong Xie, Dai-Wen Pang*,Ultrasmall near-infrared Ag2Se quantum dots with tunable fluorescence for in vivo imaging, Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2012, 134: 79-82.
6. Xiaole Han, Lu Lai, Fangfang Tian, Feng-Lei Jiang, Qi Xiao, Yong Li, Qiuliyang Yu, Dongwei Li, Jia Wang, Qiumeng Zhang, Bofan Zhu, Ran Li, Yi Liu*, Toxicity of CdTe Quantum Dots on yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Small ,2012, 8(17): 2680-2689.
7. Shu-Lin Liu, Zhi-Quan Tian, Zhi-Ling Zhang, Qiu-Mei Wu, Hai-Su Zhao, Bin Ren, Dai-Wen Pang*, High-efficiency dual labeling of influenza virus for single-virus imaging, Biomaterials, 2012, 33: 7828-7833.
8. Peng Jiang, Chun-Nan Zhu, Zhi-Ling Zhang, Zhi-Quan Tian*, Dai-Wen Pang, Water-soluble Ag2S quantum dots for near-infrared fluorescence imaging in vivo, Biomaterials, 2012, 33: 5130-5135.
9. Peng Jiang, Zhi-Quan Tian, Chun-Nan Zhu, Zhi-Ling Zhang, Dai-Wen Pang*, Emission-tunable near-infrared Ag2S quantum dots, Chemistry of Materials, 2012, 24: 3-5.
10. Bi-Hai Huang, Yi Lin, Zhi-Ling Zhang, Fangfang Zhuan, An-An Liu, Min Xie, Zhi-Quan Tian, Zhenfeng Zhang, Hanzhong Wang,Dai-Wen Pang*, Surface Labeling of Enveloped Viruses Assisted by Host Cells, ACS Chemical Biology, 2012, 7: 683-688.
11. Gang-Tian Zhu, Xiao-Shui Li, Xiao-Meng Fu, Jian-Yuan Wu, Bi-Feng Yuan, Yu-Qi Feng*, Electrospinning-based synthesis of highly ordered mesoporous silica fiber for lab-in-syringe enrichment of plasma peptides, Chemical Communications, 2012, 48(80): 9980-9982.
12. Yunxia Yuan, Zhihong Liu *,An effective approach to enhanced energy-transfer efficiency from up-converting phosphors and increased assay sensitivity, Chemical Communications, 2012, 48(60): 7510-7512.
13. Yizhen Liu, Zitong Wu, Guohua Zhou, Zhike He, Xiaodong Zhou, Aiguo Shen, Jiming Hu*, Simple, rapid, homogeneous oligonucleotides colorimetric detection based on non-aggregated gold nanoparticles, Chemical Communications, 2012, 48(26): 3164-3166.
14. Ming Luo, Xia Xiang, Dongshan Xiang, Si Yang, Xinghu Ji , Zhike He*, A universal platform for amplified multiplexed DNA detection based on exonuclease III-coded magnetic microparticle probes, Chemical Communications, 2012, 48(59): 7416-7418.
15. Ming Luo, Xi Chen, Guohua Zhou, Xia Xiang, Lu Chen, Xinghu Ji , Zhike He*, Chemiluminescence biosensors for DNA detection using graphene oxide and a horseradish peroxidase-mimicking DNAzyme, Chemical Communications, 2012, 48: 1126-1128.
16. Ran Cui, Yi-Ping Gu, Zhi-Ling Zhang, Zhi-Xiong Xie, Zhi-Quan Tian , Dai-Wen Pang*, Controllable synthesis of PbSe nanocubes in aqueous phase using a quasi-biosystem. Journal of Materials Chemistry, 2012, 22: 3713-3716.
17. Yan-Min Long, Chuan-Hua Zhou, Zhi-Ling Zhang, Zhi-Quan Tian, Lei Bao, Yi Lin , Dai-Wen Pang*, Shifting and non-shifting fluorescence emitted by carbon nanodots, Journal of Materials Chemistry, 2012, 22: 5917-5920.
18. Pu Chen, Yong Chen, Le Su, Aiguo Shen*, Juncheng Hu, Xiaohua Wang , Jiming Hu*,β-Carotene doped silica nanoparticles as a novel resonance Raman scattering tag for in vivo cellular imaging, Journal of Materials Chemistry, 2012, 22(2): 631-635.
19. Cuiling Zhang, Jing Xu, Shiming Zhang, Xinghu Ji, Zhike He*, One-pot synthesized DNA–CdTe quantum dots applied in biosensor for the detection of sequence-specific oligonucleotides, Chemistry A European Journal, 2012, 18(27): 8296-8300.
20. Yue He, Yi Lin, Hongwu Tang* , Daiwen Pang, A graphene oxide-based fluorescent aptasensor for the turn-on detection of epithelial tumor marker mucin 1, Nanoscale, 2012, 4: 2054-2059.
21. Yang Tang, Xiang-Dong Gao, Yinsheng Wang, Bi-Feng Yuan* , Yu-Qi Feng*, Widespread existence of Cytosine methylation in yeast DNA measured by gas chromatography/mass spectrometry, Analytical Chemistry, 2012, 84(16): 7249-7255.
22. Shao-Ting Wang, Meng-Ya Wang, Xin Su, Bi-Feng Yuan, Yu-Qi Feng*, Facile preparation of SiO2/TiO2 composite monolithic capillary column and its application in enrichment of phosphopeptides, Analytical Chemistry, 2012, 84(18): 7763-7770.
23. Peng Zhou, Qingying Luo, Yi Lin, Lu Chen, Sha Li, Guohua Zhou, Xinghu Ji, Zhike He*, Immunoassays with protein misfolding cycle amplification: A platform for ultrasensitive detection of antigen, Analytical Chemistry, 2012, 84(17): 7343-7349.
24. Lu Chen, Xiaowei Zhang, Guohua Zhou, Xia Xiang, Xinghu Ji, Zhenhua Zheng, Zhike He*, Hanzhong Wang, Simultaneous determination of human enterovirus 71 and coxsackievirus B3 by dual-color quantum dots and homogeneous immunoassay, Analytical Chemistry, 2012, 84: 3200-3207.
25. Yuhui Wang,Pei Shen,Chunya Li, Yanying Wang,Zhihong Liu *, Upconversion FRET-based biosensor for ultrasensitive detection of matrix metalloproteinases-2 (MMP-2) in blood, Analytical Chemistry, 2012, 84: 1466-1473.
26. Xiaohu Dong, Ji Hee Han, Cheol Ho Heo, Hwan Myung Kim, Zhihong Liu *, Bong Rae Cho, Dual-color imaging of magnesium/calcium ion activities with two-photon fluorescent probes, Analytical Chemistry, 2012, 84 (19): 8110-8113.
27. Ran Cui, Yi-Ping Gu, Lei Bao, Jing-Ya Zhao, Bao-Ping Qi, Zhi-Ling Zhang, Zhi-Xiong Xie, Dai-Wen Pang*, Near-infrared electrogenerated chemiluminescence of ultrasmall Ag2Se quantum dots for the detection of dopamine, Analytical Chemistry, 2012, 84(21): 8932-8935.
28. Wei Zhao, Wan-Po Zhang, Zhi-Ling Zhang, Rui-Li He, Yi Lin, Min Xie, Han-Zhong Wang,* Dai-Wen Pang*, Robust and highly sensitive fluorescence approach for point-of-care virus detection based on immunomagnetic separation,Analytical Chemistry, 2012, 84: 2358-2365.
29. Chengguo Hu, Xiaoyun Bai, Yingkai Wang, Wei Jin, Xuan Zhang, Shengshui Hu*, Inkjet printing of nanoporous gold electrode arrays on cellulose membranes for high-sensitive paper-like electrochemical oxygen sensors using ionic liquid electrolytes, Analytical Chemistry, 2012, 84(8): 3745-3750.
30. Lin-Mei Li, Xue-Ying Wang, Liang-Sheng Hu, Rong-Sheng Chen, Ying Huang, Shi-Jing Chen, Wei-Hua Huang*, Kai-Fu Huo* ,Paul K. Chuc, Vascular lumen simulation and highly-sensitive nitric oxide detection using three-dimensional gelatin chip coupled to TiC/C nanowire arrays microelectrode, Lab on a Chip , 2012, 12: 4249-4256.
31. Xiao-Jing Xing, Xue-Guo Liu,Yue-He,Qing-Ying Luo, Hong-Wu Tang*,Dai-Wen Pang*,Graphene oxide based fluorescent aptasensor for adenosine deaminase detection using adenosine as the Substrate, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2012, 37: 61-67.
32. Ze-Zhong Chen, Li Cai, Xiao-Min Dong, Hong-Wu Tang*, Dai-Wen Pang, Covalent conjugation of avidin with dye-doped silica nanopaticles and preparation of high density avidin nanoparticles as photostable bioprobes, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2012, 37: 75-81.
33. Xi Chen, Jin Chen, Fubin Wang, Xia Xiang, Ming Luo, Xinghu Ji, Zhike He*, Determination of glucose and uric acid with bienzyme colorimetry on microfluidic paper-based analysis devices, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2012, 35: 363-368.
34. Xia Xiang, Lu Chen, Qinggeng Zhuang, Xinghu Ji, Zhike He*, Real-time luminescence-based colorimetric determination of double-strand DNA in droplet on demand, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2012, 32(1): 43-49.
35. Yuwen Liu ,Shengli Chen*, Theory of interfacial electron transfer kinetics at nanometer-sized electrodes, The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2012, 116: 13594-13602.
36. Qiang Gao, Hao-Bo Zheng, Dan Luo, Jun Ding, Yu-Qi Feng*, Facile synthesis of magnetic one-dimensional polyaniline and its application in magnetic solid phase extraction for fluoroquinolones in honey samples, Analytica Chimica Acta, 2012, 720(1): 57-62.
37. Xia Xiang, Ming Luo, Liyang Shi, Xinghu Ji, Zhike He*, Droplet-based microscale colorimetric biosensor for multiplexed DNA analysis via a graphene nanoprobe, Analytica Chimica Acta, 2012, 751: 155-160.
38. Nan Zhang, Bin Hu*, Cadmium (II) imprinted 3-mercaptopropyltrimethoxysilane coated stir bar for selective extraction of trace cadmium from environmental water samples followed by inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry detection, Analytica Chimica Acta, 2012, 723: 54-60.
39. Ming-Luan Chen, Li-Man Li, Bi-Feng Yuan, Qiao Ma, Yu-Qi Feng*, Preparation and characterization of methacrylate-based monolith for capillary hydrophilic interaction chromatography, Journal of Chromatography A, 2012, 1230(1): 54-60.
40. Ming-Luan Chen, Shan-Shan Wei, Bi-Feng Yuan, Yu-Qi Feng*, Preparation of methacrylate-based monolith for capillary hydrophilic interaction chromatography and its application in determination of nucleosides in urine, Journal of Chromatography A, 2012, 1228(1): 183-192.
41. Qin Zhao, Fang Wei, Neng Xiao, Qiong-Wei Yu, Bi-Feng Yuan, Yu-Qi Feng*, Dispersive microextraction based on water-coated Fe3O4 followed by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry for determination of 3-monochloropropane-1,2-diol in edible oils,Journal of Chromatography A, 2012, 1408(1): 45-51.
42. Gang-Tian Zhu, Xiao-Shui Li, Qiang Gao, Ning-Wei Zhao, Bi-Feng Yuan, Yu-Qi Feng*, Pseudomorphic synthesis of monodisperse magnetic mesoporous silica microspheres for selective enrichment of endogenous peptides, Journal of Chromatography A, 2012, 1224(1): 11-18.
43. Yan-Bo Luo, Bi-Feng Yuan, Qiong-Wei Yu, Yu-Qi Feng*, Substrateless graphene fiber: A sorbent for solid-phase microextraction, Journal of Chromatography A, 2012, 1268(1): 9-15.
44. Xiao-Shui Li, Li-Dan Xu, Ya-Bing Shan, Bi-feng Yuan, Yu-qi Feng*, Preparation of magnetic poly (diethyl vinylphosphonate-co-ethylene glycol dimethacrylate) for the determination of chlorophenols in water samples, Journal of Chromatography A, 2012, 1265(1): 24-30.
45. Xiangju Mao, Bin Hu*, Man He, Wenying Fan, Stir bar sorptive extraction approaches with a home-made portable electric stirrer for the analysis of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon compounds in environmental water, Journal of Chromatography A, 2012, 1260: 16-24.
46. Xiangju Mao, Bin Hu*, Man He, Beibei Chen, High polar organic–inorganic hybrid coating stir bar sorptive extraction combined with high performance liquid chromatography–inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry for the speciation of seleno-amino acids and seleno-oligopeptides in biological samples, Journal of Chromatography A, 2012, 1256: 32-39.
47. Pingjing Li, Bin Hu*, Xiaoyong Li, Zirconia coated stir bar sorptive extraction combined with large volume sample stacking capillary electrophoresis-indirect ultraviolet detection for the determination of chemical warfare agent degradation products in water samples, Journal of Chromatography A, 2012, 1247: 49-56.
48. Beibei Chen, Bin Hu*, Man He, Xiangju Mao, Wanqing Zu, Synthesis of mixed coating with multi-functional groups for in-tube hollow fiber solid phase microextraction–high performance liquid chromatography–inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry speciation of arsenic in human urine, Journal of Chromatography A, 2012, 1227: 19-28.
49. Jiankun Duan, Man He, Bin Hu*,Chiral speciation and determination of selenomethionine enantiomers in selenized yeast by ligand-exchange micellar electrokinetic capillary chromatography after solid phase extraction, Journal of Chromatography A, 2012, 1268: 173-179.
50. Guohua Zhou, Yizhen Liu, Ming Luo, Qinfeng Xu, Xinghu Ji, Zhike He*, Peptide-capped gold nanoparticle for colorimetric immunoassay of conjugated abscisic acid, ACS Applied Materials Interfaces, 2012, 4: 5010-5015.
51. Cuiling Zhang, Ding Gao, Guohua Zhou, Lu Chen, Xian-an Zhang, Zongqiang Cui, Zhike He*, Label-free homogeneous immunosensor based on FRET for the detection of virus antibody in serum, Chemistry An Asian Journal, 2012, 7(8): 1764-1767.
52. Yun-Qing Huang, Jin-Qing You, Bi-Feng Yuan, Yu-Qi Feng*, Sample preparation and direct electrospray ionization on a tip column for rapid mass spectrometry analysis of complex, Analyst, 2012, 137(19): 4593-4597.
53. Xiao-Shui Li, Li-Dan Xu, Gang-Tian Zhu, Bi-Feng Yuan, Yu-Qi Feng*, Zirconium arsenate-modified magnetic nanoparticles: preparation, characterization and application to the enrichment of phosphopeptides, Analyst, 2012, 137(4): 959-967.
54. Yongyou Liu, Xiaohu Dong, Jian Sun, Cheng Zhong, Boheng Li, Ximeng You, Bifeng Liu, Zhihong Liu*, Two-photon fluorescent probe for cadmium imaging in cells, Analyst, 2012, 137: 1837-1845.
55. Dongshan Xiang, Cuiling Zhang, Lu Chen, Xinghu Ji ,Zhike He*, Tricolour fluorescence detection of sequence-specific DNA with a new molecular beacon and a nucleic acid dye TOTO-3, Analyst, 2012, 137: 5898-5905.
56. Dong-Shan Xiang, Guo-Hua Zhou, Ming Luo, Xing-Hu Jia, Zhi-Ke He*, Dual color fluorescence quantitative detection of specific single-stranded DNA with molecular beacons and nucleic acid dye SYBR Green I, Analyst, 2012, 137: 3787-3793.
57. Xia Xiang, Lu Chen, Cuiling Zhang, Ming Luo, Xinghu Ji, Zhike He*, A fluorescence-based colorimetric droplet platform for biosensor application to the detection of a-fetoprotein, Analyst, 2012, 137: 5586-5591.
58. Yan-Min Long, Qiao-Ling Zhao, Zhi-Ling Zhang, Zhi-Quan Tian, Dai-Wen Pang*, Electrochemical methods-important means for fabrication of fluorescent nanoparticles, Analyst, 2012, 137: 805-815.
59. Yu-Shu Ge, Shu-Xin Tai, Zi-Qiang Xu, Fang-Fang Tian, Dong-Wei Li, Feng-Lei Jiang, Yi Liu*, Zhi-Nong Gao*, Synthesis of three novel anionic gemini surfactants and comparative studies of their assemble behavior in the presence of bovine serum albumin, Langmuir, 2012, 28(14): 5913-5920.
60. Min Xie, Jun Hu, Cong-YingWen, Zhi-Ling Zhang, Hai-Yan Xie, Dai-Wen Pang*. Fluorescent-magnetic dual-encoded nanospheres: a promising tool for fast- simultaneous -addressable high-throughput analysis, Nanotechnology, 2012, 23, 035602(12pp).
61. Qing Liu, Heyou Zhang, Huawei Zhong, Shiming Zhang, Shengli Chen∗, N-doped graphene/carbon composite as non-precious metal electrocatalyst for oxygen reduction reaction, Electrochimica Acta, 2012, 81 :313-320.
62. Xueping Dang, Chengguo Hu*, Zilin Chen, Shengfu Wang, Shengshui Hu*, Electrochemical characteristics of cis-jasmone in acid media at multi-wall carbon nanotube-Nafion composite film modified electrode and its analytical application, Electrochimica Acta,2012, 81: 239-245.
63. Xi-Zhou Hu, Ming-Luan Chen, Qiang Gao, Qiong-Wei Yu, Yu-Qi Feng*, Determination of benzimidazole residues in animal tissue samples by combination of magnetic solid-phase extraction with capillary zone electrophoresis, Talanta, 2012, 89(1): 335-341.
64. Yan-Bo Luo, Qiong-Wei Yu, Bi-Feng Yuan, Yu-Qi Feng*, Fast microextraction of phthalate acid esters from beverage, environmental water and perfume samples by magnetic multi-walled carbon nanotubes, Talanta, 2012, 90(1): 123-131.
65. Chunhe Yu, Bin Hu*, C18-coated stir bar sorptive extraction combined with high performance liquid chromatography–electrospray tandem mass spectrometry for the analysis of sulfonamides in milk and milk powder, Talanta, 2012, 90: 77-84.
66. Xueqin Guo, Man He, Beibei Chen, Bin Hu*, Solidified floating organic drop microextraction combined with ETV-ICP-MS for the determination of trace heavy metals in environmental water samples, Talanta, 2012, 94: 70-76.
67. Xueqin Guo, Man He, Beibei Chen, Bin Hu*, Phase transfer hollow fiber liquid phase microextraction combined with electrothermal vaporization inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry for the determination of trace heavy metals in environmental and biological samples, Talanta ,2012, 101: 516-523.
68. Guihong Cheng, Man He, Hanyong Peng, Bin Hu*, Dithizone modified magnetic nanoparticles for fast and selective solid phase extraction of trace elements in environmental and biological samples prior to their determination by ICP-OES, Talanta, 2012, 88: 507-515.
69. Nan Zhang, Hanyong Peng, Bin Hu*, Light-induced pH change and its application to solid phase extraction of trace heavy metals by high-magnetization Fe3O4@SiO2@TiO2 nanoparticles followed by inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry detection, Talanta, 2012, 94: 278-283.
70. Hongli Liu, Yuhui Wang, Aiguo Shen, Xiaodong Zhou*, Jiming Hu*, Highly selective and sensitive method for cysteine detection based on fluorescence resonance energy transfer between FAM-tagged ssDNA and graphene oxide, Talanta, 2012, 93: 330-335.
71. Xiao-Feng Guo, Jian-Bo Chen, Hong Wang*, Hua-Shan Zhang, Wei-Hua Huang, Jian Guo. Real-time and in-situ cell imaging of thiol compounds in living cells using maleimide BODIPY labeling, Talanta, 2012, 99: 1046-1050.
72. Rong Xu, Faqiong Zhao, Baizhao Zeng*, Electrochemical preparation of poly (p- phenylenediamine-co-aniline) composite coating on a stainless steel wire for the headspace solid-phase microextraction and gas chromatographic determination of some derivatives of benzene, Talanta, 2012, 98: 265-271.
73. Pei-Xuan Zhao, Xiao-Feng Guo, Hong Wang*, He-Shun Xia, Hua-Shan Zhang, Zirconium arsenate-modified silica nanoparticles for specific capture of phosphopeptides and direct analysis by matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry, Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 2012, 402: 1041–1056.
74. Yun Li, Qin-Shu Kang, Guo-Ping Sun, Li-Jin Su, Zhen-Hua Zheng, Zhen-Feng Zhang, Han-Zhong Wang, Zhi-Ke He, Wei-Hua Huang*, Microchip-based immunoassays with application of silicon dioxide nanoparticle film, Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 2012, 403: 2449–2457 .
75. Su Le, Sun Yanfang, Chen Yong, Chen Pu, Shen Aiguo*, Wang Xiaohua., Jia Jun, Zhao Yifang, Zhou Xiaodong, Hu Jiming*, Raman spectral properties of squamous cell carcinoma of oral tissues and cells, Laser Physics, 2012, 22(1): 1-6.
76. Na Xu, Zhen-Feng Zhang, Li Wang, Bo Gao, Dai-Wen Pang, Han-Zhong Wang, Zhi-Ling Zhang*, A microfluidic platform for real-time and in situ monitoring of virus infection process, Biomicrofluidics, 2012, 6, 3: 034122(9 pp).
77. Jiankuan Duan, Bin Hu*, Man He, Nanometer-sized alumina packed microcolumn solid-phase extraction combined with field-amplified sample stacking-capillary electrophoresis for the speciation analysis of inorganic selenium in environmental water samples, Electrophoresis, 2012, 33(19-20): 2953-2960.
78. Lingguo Zhao, Jinping Zhou, Huan Xie, Dihui Huang, Ping Zhou*, Quaternized celluloses as new dynamic coatings in capillary electrophoresis for basic protein separation, Electrophoresis, 2012, 33: 1703-1708.
79. Ni-Na Fu, Hua-Shan Zhang, Hong Wang*, Analysis of short-chain aliphatic amines in food and water samples using a near infrared cyanine 1-(İ-succinimydyl-hexanoate)- 1'-methyl- 3, 3, 3', 3' -tetramethyl-indocar -bocyanine-5, 5'- disulfonate potassium with CE-LIF detection, Electrophoresis, 2012, 33: 3002–3007.
80. Shao-Ting Wang, Ming-Luan Chen, Yu-Qi Feng*, A meso-macroporous borosilicate monolith prepared by a sol-gel method, Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 2012, 151(1): 250-254.
81. Ming-Luan Chen, Xiao-Meng Fu, Jia-Qi Liu, Tian-Tian Ye, Sheng-Yu Hou, Yun-Qing Huang, Bi-Feng Yuan, Yan Wu, Yu-Qi Feng*, Highly sensitive and quantitative profiling of acidic phytohormones using derivatization approach coupled with nano-LC-ESI-Q-TOF-MS analysis, Journal of Chromatography B, 2012, 905(1): 67-74.
82. Zhao Liu, Bao-Dong Cai, Yu-Qi Feng*, Rapid determination of endogenous cytokinins in plant samples by combination of magnetic solid phase extraction with hydrophilic interaction chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry, Journal of Chromatography B, 2012, 891-892(1): 27-35.
83. Lei Shang, Faqiong Zhao, Baizhao Zeng*, Electrocatalytic oxidation and determination of hydrazine at an AuCu nanoparticles-graphene-ionic liquid composite film coated glassy carbon electrode, Electroanalysis, 2012, 24: 2380-2386.
84. Cong Hu, Man He, Beibei Chen, Bin Hu*, Determination of estrogens in pork and chicken samples by stir bar sorptive extraction combined with high-performance liquid chromatography-ultraviolet detection, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2012, 60 (42): 10494-10500.
85. Mei-Fang Zhang, Zi-Qiang Xu, Yu-Shu Ge, Feng-Lei Jiang*, Yi Liu*, Binding of fullerol to human serum albumin: spectroscopic and electrochemical approach, Journal of Photochemistry & Photobiology B: Biology, 2012, 108(1): 34-43.
86. Xiao-Le Han, Fang-Fang Tian, Yu-Shu Ge, Feng-Lei Jiang, Lu Lai, Dong-Wei Li, Qiu-Liyang Yu, Jia Wang, Chen Lin, Yi Liu*, Spectroscopic, structural and thermodynamic properties of chlorpyrifos bound to serum albumin: A comparative study between BSA and HAS, Journal of Photochemistry & Photobiology B: Biology, 2012, 109: 1-11.
87. Xiao-Shui Li, Xin Su, Gang-tian Zhu, Yong Zhao, Bi-Feng Yuan, Lin Guo, Yu-Qi Feng*, Titanium-containing magnetic mesoporous silica spheres: effective enrichment of peptides and simultaneous separation of nonphosphopeptides and phosphopeptides, Journal of Separation Science, 2012, 35(12): 1506-1513.
88. Xiao-Feng Guo, Hui-Xian Zhang, Li-Na Ma, Hong Wang*, Hua-Shan Zhang, Jian Guo, Determination of thiols by capillary micellar electrokinetic chromatography with laser induced fluorescence detection using 1, 3, 5, 7-tetramethyl-8-phenyl-(4-iodoacetamido) difluoroboradiaza-s- indacene as labeling reagent, Journal of Separation Science, 2012, 35: 2756–2763.
89. Zhao Liu, Bi-Feng Yuan and Yu-Qi Feng*, Tandem solid phase extraction followed by online trapping-hydrophilic interaction chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry for sensitive detection of endogenous cytokinins in plant tissues, Phytochemical Analysis, 2012, 23(6): 559-568.
90. Mei-Fang Zhang, Li Fu, Xiao-Rong Liu, Zi-Qiang Xu, Feng-Lei Jiang, Yi Liu*, Spectroscopic and electrochemical studies on the interaction of an inclusion complex of β-Cyclodextrin/fullerene with bovine serum albumin in aqueous solution, Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry, 2012, 228: 28-37.
91. Lu Lai, Chen Lin, Zi-Qiang Xu, Xiao-Le Han, Fang-Fang Tian, Ping Mei, Dong-Wei Li, Yu-Shu Ge, Feng-Lei Jiang*, Ye-Zhong Zhang, Yi Liu*, Spectroscopic studies on the interactions between cdte quantum dots coated with different ligands and human serum albumin, Spectrochimica Acta A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 2012, 97: 366-376.
92. Xia Chen, Xiaodong Zhou*, Jiming Hu*,Pt-DNA complexes as peroxidase mimetics and their applications in colorimetric detection of H2O2 and glucose, Analytical Methods, 2012, 4(7): 2183-2187.
93. Xia Chen, Hongliang Guan, Zhike He, Xiaodong Zhou*, Jiming Hu*, A sensitive and selective label-free DNAzyme-based sensor for lead ions by using a conjugated polymer, Analytical Methods, 2012, 4(6): 1619-1622.
94. Xueyan Miao, Wei Wang, Zhen Fang, Bo Xiong, Zitong Wu, Xiaodong Zhou*, Jiming Hu*, Bi-detection system for separation-free simultaneous determination of erythrosine and sucrose in candy floss, Analytical Methods, 2012, 4(6): 1633-1636.
95. Qiong-Wei Yu, Xin Wang, Qiao Ma, Bi-Feng Yuan, Hai-Bo Heb and Yu-Qi Feng*, Automated analysis of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs in human plasma and water samples by in-tube solid-phase microextraction coupled to liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry based on a poly (4-vinylpyridine-co-ethylene dimethacrylate) monolith, Analytical Methods, 2012, 4(6): 1538-1545.
96. Yue Zhang, Zi-Qiang Xu, Xiao-Rong Liu, Zu-De Qi, Feng-Lei Jiang*, Yi Liu, Conformation and thermodynamic properties of the binding of Vitamin C to Human Serum Albumin, Journal of Solution Chemistry, 2012, 41(2): 351-366.
97. Hong-Wei Liu, Ying-Ying Jing, Xu Yu, Dai-Wen Pang, Zhi-Ling Zhang*, Construction of CdSe/ZnS quantum dot microarray in a microfluidic chip, Science China-Chemistry,2012, 55(4): 543-549.
98. Chang-Qing Xiao, Feng-Lei Jiang, Bo Zhou, Ran Li, Yi Liu*, Immobilization of Escherichia coli for detection of phage T4 using surface plasmon resonance, Science China-Chemistry, 2012, 55(9): 1931-1939 .
99. Li Zhou, Tian Gan, Dongyun Zheng, Jiujuan Yan, Chengguo Hu, Shengshui Hu*, High-density gold nanoparticles on multi-walled carbon nanotube films: a sensitive electrochemical nonenzymatic platform of glucose, Journal of Experimental Nanoscience, 2012, 7(3): 263-273.
100. Wei Huang, Jun Ding, Yu-Qi Feng *, Magnetic solid phase extraction followed by high performance liquid chromatography for determination of urinary 1-hydroxypyrene, Chinese Journal of Analytical Chemistry, 2012, 40(6): 830-834.
101. Fang-Fang Tian, Jia-Han Li, Feng-Lei Jiang, Xiao-Le Han, Chen Xiang, Yu-Shu Ge, Li-Li Li, Yi Liu*, The adsorption of an anticancer hydrazone by protein: an unusual static quenching mechanism, RSC Advances, 2012, 2: 501-513 .
102. Jia-Han Li, Xiao-Rong Liu, Yue Zhang, Fang-Fang Tian, Guang-Yuan Zhao, Qiu-Li-Yang Yu, Feng-Lei Jiang*, Yi Liu*, Toxicity of nano zinc oxide to mitochondria, Toxicology Research, 2012, 1: 137–144.
103. 艾佑宏, 赵发琼, 曾百肇*, 疏水性离子液体-聚苯胺固相微萃取涂层的电沉积制备及其在苯酚衍生物的气相色谱测定中的应用, 化学学报, 2012, 70(23): 2440-2444.
104. Chun-Wei Peng, Qian Tian, Gui-Fang Yang, Min Fang, Zhi-Ling Zhang, Jun Peng, Yan Li*, Dai-Wen Pang*, Quantum-dots based simultaneous detection of multiple biomarkers of tumor stromal features to predict clinical outcomes in gastric cancer, Biomaterials, 2012, 33, 5742-5752.
105. Chuang Chen, Jun Peng, Sheng-Rong Sun, Chun-Wei Peng, Yan Li*, Dai-Wen Pang, Tapping the potentials of quantum dots into clinical application for personalized oncology: current status and future perspectives. Nanomedicine, 2012, 7(3): 411-428.
106. Cong Zhanga, Jian Li, Li Xua, Zhi-Guo Shi*, Fast immobilized liposome chromatography based on penetrable silica microspheres for screening and analysis of permeable compounds, Journal of Chromatography A, 2012, 1233: 78-84.
107. Xu-Jie Xiong, Wan-Bing Rao, Xiao-Feng Guo*, Hong Wang, Hua-Shan Zhang. Ultrasensitive determination of jasmonic acid in plant tissues using high performance liquid chromatography with fluorescence detection, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2012, 60: 5107−5111.
108. Jin-Qiang Tong, Fang-Fang Tian, Qing Li, Li-Li Li, Chen Xiang, Yi Liu*，Jie Daia and Feng-Lei Jiang*, Probing the adverse temperature dependence in the static fluorescence quenching of BSA induced by a novel anticancer hydrazone, Photochemical and Photobiological Sciences, 2012, 11: 1868-1879.
109. Qi Xiao, Ting Qiu, Shan Huang, Yi Liu, Zhike He, Preparation and biological effect of nucleotide-capped CdSe/ZnS quantum dots on Tetrahymena thermophila, Biological Trace Element Research, 2012, 147: 346–353.
110. Qing-Lian Guo, Juan Zhang, Zhi-Qiang Xu, Ran Li, Feng-Lei Jiang*, Qi Xiao*, Yi Liu, Comparative study on the effects of two antifungal drugs against Candida albicans by microcalorimetry and transmission electron microscopy, Thermochimica Acta, 2012, 543: 82-87.
111. Yong Lei, Qi Xiao, Shan Huang, Wansu Xu, Zhe Zhang, Zhike He, Yi Liu, Fengjiao Deng, Impact of CdSe/ZnS quantum dots on the development of zebrafish embryos, Journal of Nanoparticle Research, 2011, 13: 6895–6906.（因2011年文章未出刊，所以收录在2012年论文中。）
112. Sha Yu, Vinicius C. Galvão, Yan-Chun Zhang, Daniel Horrer, Tian-Qi Zhang, Yan-Hong Hao, Yu-Qi Feng, Shui Wang, Markus Schmid, Jia-Wei Wang*, Gibberellin regulates the Arabidopsis floral transition through miR156-targeted SQUAMOSA promoter binding-like transcription factors, The Plant Cell, 2012, 24(8): 3320-3332.
113. Mian Guo, Hang Dong, Jie Li, Ben Cheng, Yun-qing Huang, Yu-qi Feng, Aiwen Lei*, Spectroscopic observation of iodosylarene metalloporphyrin adducts and manganese(V)-oxo porphyrin species in a cytochrome P450 analogue. Nature communications, 2012, 3: 1190.
114. Jinhua Li, Wei Sima, Bo Ouyang, Taotao Wang, Khurram Ziaf, Zhidan Luo, Lifeng Liu, Hanxia Li, Mingluan Chen, Yunqing Huang, Yuqi Feng, Yanhong Hao, Zhibiao Ye*, Tomato SlDREB gene restricts leaf expansion and internode elongation by downregulating key genes for gibberellin biosynthesis, Journal of Experimental Botany, 2012, 63(18): 6407-6420.
115. Ming-Ming Zheng, Yong Lu, Ling Dong, Ping-Mei Guo, Qian-Chun Deng, Wen-Lin Li, Yu-Qi Feng, Feng-Hong Huang*, Immobilization of Candida rugosa lipase on hydrophobic/strong cation-exchange functional silica particles for biocatalytic synthesis of phytosterol esters, Bioresource Technology, 2012, 115(1): 141-146.
116. Gai Liu, Han Tian, Yun-Qing Huang, Jun Hu, Yan-Xiao Ji, Shao-Qing Li, Yu-Qi Feng, Lin Guo*, and Ying-Guo Zhu*, Alterations of mitochondrial protein assembly and jasmonic acid biosynthesis pathway in Honglian (HL)-type cytoplasmic male sterility rice, Journal of Biological Chemistry, 2012, 28(47): 40051-40060.
117. Yanjun Zhong, Guicheng Dong, Haiguang Luo, Jie Cao, Chang Wang, Jianyuan Wu, Yu-Qi Feng, Jiang Yue*, Induction of brain CYP2E1 by chronic ethanol treatment and related oxidative stress in hippocampus, cerebellum, and brainstem, Toxicology, 2012, 302(2-3): 275-284.
118. Ming-Ming Zheng, Ling Dong, Yong Lu, Ping-Mei Guo, Qian-Chun Deng, Wen-Lin Li, Yu-Qi Feng, Feng-Hong Huang*, Immobilization of Candida rugosa lipase on magnetic poly(allyl glycidyl ether-co-ethylene glycol dimethacrylate) polymer microsphere for synthesis of phytosterol esters of unsaturated fatty acids, Journal of Molecular Catalysis B-Enzymatic, 2012, 74(1): 16-23.