1. Cuiling Zhang, Yunxia Yuan, Shiming Zhang, Yuhui Wang and Zhihong Liu*,Biosensing Platform Based on Fluorescence Resonance Energy Transfer from Upconverting Nanocrystals to Graphene Oxide, Angewandte Chemie-International Edition, 2011, 50:6851 –6854.
2. Lei Bao, Zhi-Ling Zhang, Zhi-Quan Tian, Li Zhang, Cui Liu, Yi Lin, Baoping Qi and Dai-Wen Pang*, Electrochemical Tuning of Luminescent Carbon Nanodots: From Preparati on to Luminescence Mechanism, Advanced Materials, 2011, 23: 5801–5806.
3. Er-Qun Song, Jun Hu, Cong-Ying Wen, Zhi-Quan Tian, Xu Yu, Zhi-Ling Zhang, Yun-Bo Shi, Dai-Wen Pang*, Fluorescent-Magnetic-Biotargeting Multifunctional Nanobioprobes for Detecting and Isolating Multiple Types of Tumor Cells, ACS Nano, 2011, 5:761-770.
4. Shu-Lin Liu, Zhi-Ling Zhang, En-Ze Sun, Jun Peng, Min Xie, Zhi-Quan Tian, Yi Lin, Dai-Wen Pang*, Visualizing the endocytic and exocytic processes of wheat germ agglutinin by quantum dot-based single-particle tracking, Biomaterials, 2011, 32:7616-7624 .
5. Jun Hu, Min Xie, Cong-Ying Wen, Zhi-Ling Zhang, Hai-Yan Xie, An-An Liu, Yong-Yong Chen, Shi-Ming Zhou, Dai-Wen Pang*, A multicomponent recognition and separation system established via fluorescent, magnetic, dualencoded multifunctional bioprobes, Biomaterials, 2011, 32:1177-1184 .
6. Shibin He, Bi-Hai Huang, Junjun Tan, Qing-Ying Luo, Yi Lin, Jun Li, Yong Hu, Lu Zhang, Shihan Yan, Qi Zhang, Dai-Wen Pang*, Lijia Li*, One-to-one quantum dot-labeled single long DNA probes, Biomaterials, 2011, 32:5471-5477. (IF:7.882)
7. Chuang Chen, Sheng-Rong Sun, Yi-Ping Gong, Chu-Bo Qi, Chun-Wei Peng, Xue-Qin yang, Shao-Ping Liu, Jun Peng, Shan Zhu, Ming-Bai Hua, Dai-Wen Pang, Yan Li*, Quantum Dots-Based Molecular Classification of Breast Cancer by Quantitative Spectr oanalysis of Hormone Receptors And HER2, Biomaterials, 2011, 32: 7592-7599 .
8. Chun-Wei Peng, Xiu-Li Liu, Chuang Chen, Xiong Liu, Xue-Qin Yang, Dai-Wen Pang, Xiao-Bo Zhu, Yan Li*, Patterns of cancer invasion revealed by QDs-based quantitative multiplexed imaging of tumor microenvironment, Biomaterials, 2011, 32, 11:2907-2917.
9. Xing-Hu Ji, Wei Cheng, Feng Guo, Wei Liu, Shi-Shang Guo, Zhi-Ke He*, and Xing-Zhong Zhao*, And Xingzhong Zhao*, On-demand preparation of quantum dot-encoded microparticles using a droplet microfluidic system, Lab on a Chip, 2011, 11:2561-2568.
10. P. Chen, Q. Tian, S.J. Baek, X.L. Shang, A. Park, Z.C. Liu, X.Q. Yao, J.Z. Wang*, X.H. Wang, Y. Cheng, J. Peng, A.G. Shen, and J.M. Hu*, Laser Raman detection of platelet as a non-invasive approach for early and differential diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease, Laser Physics Letters, 2011, 8, 7:547–552.
11. Yuhui Wang, Lei Bao, Zhihong Liu*, and Dai-Wen Pang*, Aptamer biosensor based on fluorescence resonance energy transfer from upconverting phosphors to carbon nanoparticles for thrombin detection in human plasma, Analytical Chemistry, 2011, 83: 8130–8137.
12. Lin-Mei Li, Wei Wang, Shu-Hui Zhang, Shi-Jing Chen, Shi-Shang Guo, Olivier Franc-ais, Jie-Ke Cheng, Wei-Hua Huang*, Integrated Microdevice for Long-Term Automated Perfusion Culture without Shear Stress and Real-Time Electrochemical Monitoring of Cells, Analytical Chemistry, 2011, 83:9524–9530.
13. Lu Chen, Xiaowei Zhang, Cuiling Zhang, Guohua Zhou, Wanpo Zhang, Dongshan Xiang, Zhike He* and Hanzhong Wang , Hanzhong Wang, Dual-Color Fluorescence and Homogeneous Immunoassay for the Determination of Human Enterovirus 71, Analytical Chemistry, 2011, 83 (19):7316–7322.
14. Dong-Wei Li, Fang-Fang Tian, Yu-Shu Ge, Xin-Liang Ding, Jia-Han li, Zi-Qiang Xu, Mei-Fang Zhang, Xiao-Le Han, Ran li, Feng-Lei Jiang and Yi Liu*, A novel pH-sensitive (±)-α- tocopherol-5- fluorouracil adduct with antioxidant and anticancer properties, Chemical Communications, 2011, 47(38):10713-10715.
15. Li Fu, Feng-Lei Jiang*, Daniel Fortin, Pierre D. Harvey* and Yi Liu*, A reaction-based chromogenic and fluorescent Chemodosimeter for fluoride Anion, Chemical Communications, 2011, 47:5503-5505.
16. Lingzhi Liu, Hui Li, Ting Qiu, Guohua Zou, Zhike He, Zhihong Liu*, Construction of a molecular beacon based on two-photon excited fluorescence resonance energy transfer with quantum dot as donor, Chemical Communications, 2011, 47:2622-2624.
17. Xiao-Shui Li, Jian-Hong Wu, Li-Dan Xu, Qin Zhao, Yan-Bo Luo, Bi-Feng Yuan and Yu-Qi Feng*, A magnetite/oxidized carbon nanotube composite used as an adsorbent and a matrix of MALDI-TOF-MS for the determination of benzo[a]pyrene, Chemical Communications, 2011, 47:9816–9818 .
18. Jian-Lan Yu, Lin Guo*, Quantitative proteomic analysis of Salmonella enterica serovar typhimurium under PhoP/PhoQ activation conditions, Journal of Proteome Research, 2011, 10(7):2992-3002.
19. Dong-shan Xiang, Guo-ping Zeng, Zhi-ke He*, Magnetic microparticle-based multiplexed DNA detection with biobarcoded quantum dot probes, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2011, 26:4405– 4410.
20. Jianhong Peng, Yuhui Wang, Jialan Wang, Xin Zhou*, Zhihong Liu*, A new biosensor for glucose determination in serum based on up-converting fluorescence resonance energy transfer, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2011, 28:414– 420.
21. Li Cai, Ze-Zhong Chen, Xiao-Min Dong, Hong-Wu Tang*, Dai-Wen Pang, Silica nanoparticles based label-free aptamer hybridization for ATP detection using hoechst33258 as the signal reporter, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2011, 29: 46– 52.
22. Yue He, Zhi-Gang Wang, Hong-Wu Tang*, Dai-Wen Pang, Low background signal platform for the detection of ATP: When a molecular aptamer beacon meets graphene oxide, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2011, 29:76– 81.
23. Qi Yao, Hui Li, Bing-Qian Liu, Xin-Yun Huang, and Lin Guo*, SUMOylation-regulated Protein Phosphorylation, Evidence from Quantitative Phosphoproteomics Analyses, Journal of Biological Chemistry, 2011, 286(31):27342-9.
24. Haibin Liu, Yi Liu, Shulin Liu, Dai-Wen Pang*, Gengfu Xiao*, Clathrin-Mediated Endocytosis in Living Host Cells Visualized through Quantum Dot Labeling of Infectious Hematopoietic Necrosis Virus, Journal of Virology, 2011, 85(13): 6252-6262.
25. Zu-De Qi, Dong-Wei Li, Peng Jiang, Feng-Lei Jiang, Yue-Sheng Li, Yi Liu*, Waik-Wok Wong* and Kok-Wai Cheah*, Biocompatible CdSe Quantum Dot-based photosensitizer under two-photon excitation for photodynamic therapy, Journal of Materials Chemistry, 2011, 21:2455-2458.
26. Xuan Cai, Li Chen, Tao Jiang, Xinyu Shen*, Jiming Hu and Hua Tong*, Facile synthesis of anisotropic porous chitosan/hydroxyapatite scaffolds for bone tissue engineering, Journal of Materials Chemistry, 2011, 21:12015-12025 .
27. Xing-Hu Ji, Nan-Gang Zhang, Wei Cheng, Feng Guo, Wei Liu, Shi-Shang Guo, Zhi-Ke He* and Xing-Zhong Zhao*, Integrated parallel microfluidic device for simultaneous preparation of multiplexed optical encoded microbeads with distinct quantum dot barcodes, Journal of Materials Chemistry, 2011, 21: 13380-13887.
28. Dan Zhao, Yang Fang, Haoyuan Wang and Zhike He*, Synthesis and Characterization of High-Quality Water-Soluble CdTe: Zn2+ Quantum Dots Capped by N-acetyl-L-cysteine Via Hydrothermal Method, Journal of Materials Chemistry, 2011, 21:13365-13370.
29. Ming-Xi Zhang, Ran Cui, Jing-Ya Zhao, Zhi-Ling Zhang and Dai-Wen Pang*, Synthesis of sub-5 nm Au-Ag alloy nanoparticles using bio-reducing agent in aqueous solution, Journal of Materials Chemistry, 2011, 21:17080-17082.
30. Xue-Qin Yang, Chuang Chen, Chun-Wei Peng, Jin-Xuan Hou, Shao-Ping Liu, Chu-Bo Qi, Yi-Ping Gong, Xiao-Bo Zhu, Dai-Wen Pang, Yan Li*, Quantum dots-based quantitative immunofluorescence detection and spectrum analysis of EGFR in breast cancer tissue array, International Journal of Nanomedicine, 2011, 6: 2265-2273.
31. Hua Li*, Zhiying Yan , Jian Zhu , Jing Yang, Jianshe He, Neuroprotective effects of resveratrol on ischemic injury mediated by improving brain energy metabolism and alleviating oxidative stress in rats, Neuropharmacology, 2011, 60:252-258.
32. Lei Bao, Liangfeng Sun, Zhi-Ling Zhang, Peng Jiang, Frank W. Wise, Hector D. Abruna*, and Dai-Wen Pang*, Energy-Level-Related Response of Cathodic Electrogenerated-Chemiluminescence of Self-Assembled CdSe/ZnS Quantum Dot Films, Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2011, 115:18822–18828.
33. Hanyong Peng, Beibei Chen, Man He, Yuan Zhang and Bin Hu*, Magnetic quantitative immunoanalysis of carcinoembryonic antigen by ICP-MS with mercury labels, Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry, 2011, 26:1217-1223.
34. Fei Zheng, Nan Zhang and Bin Hu*, Mn(II) imprinted 3-mercaptopropyltrimethoxysilane (MPTS)-silica coated capillary microextraction on-line hyphenated with inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry for the determination of trace Mn(II) in biological samples, Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry, 2011, 26:1521–1525.
35. Xu Yu, Xuan Feng, Jun Hu, Zhi-Ling Zhang* and Dai-Wen Pang, Controlling the magnetic field distribution on the micrometer scale and generation of magnetic bead patterns for microfluidic applications, Langmuir, 2011, 27:5147-5156.
36. Xiaojie Sun, Yuling Zhu, Peng Wang, Jing Li, Caiying Wu, Jun Xing*, High temperature and highly selective stationary phases of ionic liquid bonded polysiloxanes for gas chromatography, Journal of Chromatography A, 2011, 1218:833–841.
37. Yan-Bo Luo, Zhi-Guo Shi, Qiang Gao, Yu-Qi Feng*, Magnetic retrieval of graphene: Extraction of sulfonamide antibiotics from environmental water samples, Journal of Chromatography A, 2011, 1218:1353-1358.
38. Jian-Hong Wu, Xiao-Shui Li , Yong Zhao, Weiping Zhang, Lin Guo, Yu-Qi Feng*, Application of liquid phase deposited titania nanoparticles on silica spheres to phosphopeptide enrichment and high performance liquid chromatography packings, Journal of Chromatography A, 2011, 1218:2944-2953.
39. Xiao-Shui Li , Jian-Hong Wu, Yong Zhao, Wei-Ping Zhang, Qiang Gao, Lin Guo, Bi-Feng Yuan, Yu-Qi Feng*, Preparation of magnetic polymer material with phosphate group and its application to the enrichment of phosphopeptides, Journal of Chromatography A, 2011, 1218:3845-3853.
40. Yun-Qing Huang, Jing-Qing You, Junsheng Zhang, Wenjian Sun, Li Ding, Yu-Qi Feng*, Coupling frontal elution paper chromatography with desorption corona beam ionization mass spectrometry for rapid analysis of chlorphenamine in herbal medicines and dietary supplements , Journal of Chromatography A, 2011,
41: 7371-7376. 41. Xi-Tian Peng, Zhi-Guo Shi, Yu-Qi Feng*, Rapid and high-throughput determination of cationic surfactants in environmental water samples by automated on-line polymer monolith microextraction coupled to high performance liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry, Journal of Chromatography A, 2011, 1218: 3588-3594 .
42. Xi-Tian Peng, Xing Zhao, Yu-Qi Feng*, Preparation of phenothiazine bonded silica gel as sorbents of solid phase extraction for the determination of nitrobenzene compounds in environmental water samples by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry , Journal of Chromatography A, 2011, 1218: 9314– 9320.
43. Pingjing Li, Bin Hu*, Sensitive determination of phenylarsenic compounds based on a dual preconcentration method with capillary electrophoresis/UV detection, Journal of Chromatography A, 2011, 1218:4779– 4787.
44. Xiangju Mao, Beibei Chen, Chaozhang Huang, Man He, Bin Hu*, Titania immobilized polypropylene hollow fiber as a disposable coating for stir bar sorptive extraction-high performance liquid chromatography-inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry speciation of arsenic in chicken tissues, Journal of Chromatography A, 2011, 1218:1–9.
45. Pei-Xuan Zhao, Yong Zhao, Xiao-Feng Guo, Hong Wang*, Hua-Shan Zhang, Isolation of phosphopeptides using zirconium-chlorophosphonazo chelate-modified silica nanoparticles, Journal of Chromatography A, 2011, 1218:2528–2539.
46. Yuhui Wang, Ruxiu Cai and Zhihong Liu*, Controlled synthesis of NaYF(4): Yb, Er nanocrystals with upconversion fluorescence via a facile hydrothermal procedure in aqueous solution, CrystEngComm (Communication) , 2011, 13:1772-1774.
47. Dongshan Xiang, Guoping Zeng, Kun Zhai, Li Li , Zhike He*, Determination of melamine in milk powder based on the fluorescence enhancement of Au nanoparticles, Analyst , 2011, 136（13）:2837-2844.
48. Beibei Chen, Bin Hu*, Pin Jiang, Man He, Hanyong Peng, Xing Zhang, Nanoparticle abelling-based magnetic immunoassay on chip combined with electrothermal vaporization - inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry for the determination of carcinoembryonic antigen in human serum, Analyst, 2011, 136:3934–3942 .
49. Chaozhang Huang and Bin Hu*, Synthesis and characterization of titania hollow fiber and its application to the microextraction of trace metals, Analyst, 2011, 136: 1425–1432.
50. Yun-Qing Huang, Jia-Qi Liu, Hanyu Gong, Jing Yang, Yangsheng Li and Yu-Qi Feng*, Use of isotope mass probes for metabolic analysis of the jasmonate biosynthetic pathway, Analyst, 2011, 136:1515-1522 .
51. Li Wang, Jiaji Liu, Xin Li, Jian Shi, Jie Hu, Ran Cui, Zhi-Ling Zhang, Dai-Wen Pang* and Yong Chen*, Growth propagation of yeast in linear arrays of microfluidic chambers over many generations, Biomicrofluidics, 2011, 5(4):044118.
52. Niu Zhang, Xiao-Feng Guo, Hong Wang, Hua-Shan Zhang*, Determination of amino acids and catecholamines derivatized with 3-(4-chlorobenzoyl)-2-quinolinecarboxaldehyde in PC12 and HEK293 cells by capillary electrophoresis with laser-induced fluorescence detection, Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 2011, 401:297–304.
53. Zi-Xing Zhang, Pan-Feng Gao, Xiao-Feng Guo, Hong Wang* , Hua-Shan Zhang, 1, 3, 5, 7-Tetramethyl-8-(N-hydroxysuccinimidyl butyric ester)-difluoroboradiaza-s-indacene as new fluorescent labeling reagent for the determination of amino acid neurotransmitters in cerebral cortex of mice using HPLC, Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 2011, 401:1905-1914.
54. Jiahan Li, Yue Zhang, Qi Xiao, Fangfang Tian, Xiaorong Liu, Ran Li, Guangyuan Zhao, Fenglei Jiang, Yi Liu*, Mitochondria as target of Quantum dots toxicity, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2011, 194: 440-444.
55. Chao Cui, Man He, Bin Hu*, Membrane solid phase microextraction with alumina hollow fiber on line coupled with ICP-OES for the determination of trace copper, manganese and nickel in environmental water samples, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2011, 187:379–385.
56. Hui Huang, Li Li, Guohua Zhou, Zhihong Liu, Qiao Ma, Yuqi Feng, Guoping Zeng, Philip Tinnefeld, Zhike He*, Visual detection of melamine in milk samples based on label-free and labeled gold nanoparticles, Talanta, 2011, 85 (2):1013– 1019.
57. Yan-Bo Luo, Hao-Bo Zheng, Jian-Xing Wang, Qiang Gao, Qiong-Wei Yu, Yu-Qi Feng*, An anionic exchange stir rod sorptive extraction based on monolithic material for the extraction of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs in environmental aqueous samples, Talanta, 2011 , 86:103-108.
58. Qiong-Wei Yu, Qiao Ma, Yu-Qi Feng*, Temperature-response polymer coating for in-tube solid-phase microextraction coupled to high-performance liquid chromatography, Talanta , 2011, 84 :1019-1025.
59. Fei Zheng, Bin Hu*, Thermo-responsive polymer coated fiber-in-tube capillary microextraction and its application to on-line determination of Co, Ni and Cd by inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-MS), Talanta, 2011, 85:1166– 1173 .
60. Beibei Chen, Man He, Xiangju Mao, Ran Cui, Daiwen Pang, Bin Hu*, Ionic liquids improved reversed-phase HPLC on-line coupled with ICP-MS for selenium speciation, Talanta, 2011, 83:724–731.
61. Yue He, Hao Xu, Chuang Chen, Jun Peng, Hongwu Tang*, Zhiling Zhang, Yan Li , Daiwen Pang, In Situ Spectral Imaging of Marker Proteins in Gastric Cancer with Near-infrared and Visible Quantum Dots Probes, Talanta, 2011, 85:136–141.
62. Pan-Feng Gao, Zi-Xing Zhang, Xiao-Feng Guo, Hong Wang*, Hua-Shan Zhang , Determination of primary and secondary aliphatic amines with high performance liquid chromatography based on the derivatization using 1, 3, 5, 7-tetramethyl-8-(N-hydroxysuccinimidyl butyric ester)- difluoroboradiaza-s-indacene, Talanta, 2011, 84:1093–1098.
63. Tian Gan, Chengguo Hu*, Zilin Chen, Shengshui Hu*, A disposable electrochemical sensor for the determination of indole-3-acetic acid based on poly(safranine T)-reduced graphene oxide nanocomposite, Talanta, 2011, 85(1):310-316.
64. Ping-Ping Zhang, Zhi-Guo Shi*, Yu-Qi Feng, Determination of phenols in environmental water samples by two-step liquid-phase microextraction coupled with high performance liquid chromatography, Talanta, 2011, 85:2581– 2586.
65. Ping-Ping Zhang, Zhi-Guo Shi*, Qiong-Wei Yu, Yu-Qi Feng, A new device for magnetic stirring-assisted dispersive liquid–liquid microextraction of UV filters in environmental water samples, Talanta, 2011, 83 :1711–1715.
66. Tian Gan, Chengguo Hu, Zilin Chen, Shengshui Hu*, Novel electrocatalytic system for the oxidation of methyl jasmonate based on layer-by-layer assembling of montmorillonite and phosphotungstic acid nanohybrid on graphite electrode, Electrochimica Acta, 2011, 56(12):4512-4517.
67. Ming-Luan Chen, Li-Li Suo, Qiang Gao, Yu-Qi Feng*, Determination of eight illegal drugs in human urine by combination of magnetic solid-phase extraction with capillary zone electrophoresis, Electrophoresis, 2011, 32: 2099-2106.
68. Airong Feng, Nguyet Thuy Tran, Chen Chen, Jiming Hu, Myriam Taverna, Ping Zhou*, In-line coupling SPE and CE for DNA preconcentration and separation, Electrophoresis, 2011, 32:1623–1630.
69. Ni-Na Fu, Hong Wang*, Hua-Shan Zhang, Rapid analysis of phosphoamino acids from phosvitin by near-infrared cyanine 1-(e-succinimydyl-hexanoate) -10-methyl-3, 3, 30, 30-tetramethyl- indocarbocyanine -5, 50-disulfonate potassium derivatization and polyacrylamide-coated capillary electrophoresis with laser-induced fluorescence detection, Electrophoresis, 2011, 32:712–719.
70. Yuefei Zhang, Bin Hu*, Determination of some refractory elements and Pb by fluorination assisted electrothermal vaporization inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry with platform and wall vaporization, Spectrochimica Acta Part B-Atomic Spectroscopy, 2011, 66:163–169.
71. Yong Lei , Qi Xiao , Shan Huang , Wansu Xu , Zhe Zhang, Zhike He , Yi Liu* , Fengjiao Deng, Impact of CdSe/ZnS quantum dots on the development of zebrafish embryos, Journal of Nanoparticle Research, 2011, 13:6895–6906.
72. Yun-Qing Huang, Ge-Deng Ruan, Jia-Qi Liu, Qiang Gao, Yu-Qi Feng*, Use of isotope differential derivatization for simultaneous determination of thiols and oxidized thiols by liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry, Analytical Biochemistry, 2011, 416:159-166.
73. Jianquan Zhao, Peng Wan, Jing Xiang, Tong Tong, Lei Dong, Zhinong Gao, Xinyu Shen, Hua Tong*, Synthesis of highly ordered macro-mesoporous anatase TiO2 film with high photocatalytic activity, Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 2011, 138 :200–206.
74. Qiang Gao, Dan Luo, Mei Bai, Zong-Wei Chen, Yu-Qi Feng*, Rapid determination of estrogens in milk samples based on magnetite namoparticles/polypyrrole magnetic solid-phase extraction coupled with liquid chromatography-tendem mass spectrometry, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2011:8543-8549.
75. Qin Zhao, Fang Wei, Yan-Bo Luo, Jun Ding, Neng Xiao, Yu-Qi Feng*, Rapid magnetic solid-phase extraction based on magnetic multiwalled carbon nanotubes for the determination of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in edible oils, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2011, 59 (24):12794–12800 .
76. Wei Xie, Le Su, Aiguo Shen, Arnulf Materny and Jiming Hu*, Application of surface-enhanced Raman scattering in cell analysis, Journal of Raman Spectroscopy, 2011, 42:1248–1254.
77. Aiguo Shen, Jingzhe Guo, Wei Xie, Mengxiang Sun, Ryan Richards and Jiming Hu*, Surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy in living plant using triplex Au-Ag-C core-shell nanoparticles, Journal of Raman Spectroscopy, 2011, 42:879–884.
78. Hao Chen, Xiao-Feng Guo, Hua-Shan Zhang, Hong Wang*, Simultaneous determination of phytohormones containing carboxyl in crude extracts of fruit samples based on chemical derivatization by capillary electrophoresis with laser-induced fluorescence detection, Journal of Chromatography B, 2011, 879:1802– 1808.
79. Ming-Luan Chen, Yun-Qing Huang, Jia-Qi Liu, Bi-Feng Yuan, Yu-Qi Feng*, Highly sensitive profiling assay of acidic plant hormones using a novel mass probe by capillary electrophoresis-time of flight-mass spectrometry, Journal of Chromatography B, 2011, 879:938–944.
80. Jian-Yuan Wu, Jiang Yue, Yu-Qi Feng*, Determination of brain cytochrome P450 2E1 activity in rat with the probe of chlorzoxazone by liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry, Journal of Chromatography B, 2011, 879(3-4):260-266.
81. Xi Chen, Di Wu, Yong Zhao, Barry H.C. Wong, Lin Guo*, Increasing phosphoproteome coverage and identification of phosphorylation motifs through combination of different HPLC fractionation methods, Journal of Chromatography B, 2011, 879:25–34.
82. Xueping Dang, Chengguo Hu*, Dan Shen, Zilin Chen, Shengshui Hu*, A novel electrochemical method for determination of cis-jasmone based on enhancement effect of cetyltrimethylammonium bromide, Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry, 2011, 657(1-2):39-45.
83. Jun Ding, Qiang Gao, Xiao-Shui Li, Wei Huang, Zhi-Guo Shi, Yu-Qi Feng*, Magnetic solid-phase extraction based on magnetic carbon nanotube for the determination of estrogens in milk, Journal of Separation Science, 2011, 34, 18, 2498–2504.
84. Qiang Gao, Cai-Yong Lin, Dan Luo, Li-Li Suo, Jian-Li Chen, Yu-Qi Feng*, Magnetic solid-phase extraction using magnetic hypercrosslinked polymer for rapid determination of illegal drugs in urine, Journal of separation science, 2011, 34: 3083-3091.
85. Xi-Tian Peng, Bi-Feng Yuan, Yu-Qi Feng*, Grafting of silica with a hydrophilic triol acrylamide polymer via surface-initiated “grafting from” method for hydrophilic-interaction chromatography, Journal of Separation Science, 2011, 34: 3123-3130.
86. Lin Zhang, Beibei Chen, Hanyong Peng, He Man, Hu Bin*, Aminopropyltriethoxysilane-silica hybrid monolithic capillary microextraction combined with inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry for the determination of trace elements in biological samples, Journal of Separation Science, 2011, 34: 2247–2254.
87. Xiao-Feng Guo, Yang Zhou, Feng-Qin Tu, Xu-Jie Xiong, Hong Wang*, Hua-Shan Zhang, Determination of phytohormones in plant samples based on the precolumn fluorescent derivatization with 1, 3, 5, 7-tetramethyl- 8-aminozide-difluoroboradiaza-s-indacene by HPLC for routine use, Journal of Separation Science 2011, 34:789–795.
88. Pan-Feng Gao, Xiao-Feng Guo, Hong Wang*, Hua-Shan Zhang, Determination of trace biogenic amines with 1, 3, 5, 7-tetramethyl-8-(N-hydroxysuccinimidyl butyric ester)- difluoroboradiaza -s-indacene derivatization using high performance liquid chromatography and fluorescence detection, Journal of Seprartion Science, 2011 , 6, 34(12):1383-1390.
89. Xiu-Li Liu, Chun-Wei Peng, Chuang Chen, Xue-Qin Yang, Ming-Bai Hu, He-Shun Xia, Shao-Ping Liu, Dai-Wen Pang, Yan Li*, Quantum dots-based double-color imaging of HER2 positive breast cancer invasion, Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 2011, 409 (3):577-582.
90. Nan Zhang, Hanyong Peng, Shen Wang, Bin Hu*, Fast and selective magnetic solid phase extraction of trace Cd, Mn and Pb in environmental and biological samples and their determination by ICP-MS, Microchimca Acta, 2011, 175, 121–128.
91. Tian Gan, Sheng-shui Hu*, Electrochemical sensors based on graphene materials , Microchimica Acta, 2011, 175(1-2): 1-19.
92. Chang-Qing Xiao, Feng-Lei Jiang*, Bo Zhou, Ran Li and Yi Liu, Interaction between cationic porphyrin and bovine serum albumin studied using surface plasmon resonance, fluorescence spectroscopy and cyclic voltammetry, Photochemical & Photobiological Sciences, 2011, 10:1110-1117.
93. Xinyu Shen, Li Chen, Xuan Cai, Tong Tong, Hua Tong, Jiming Hu*, A novel method for the fabrication of homogeneous hydroxyapatite/collagen nanocomposite and nanocomposite scaffold with hierarchical porosity , Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Medicine, 2011, 22: 299-305.
94. Yue Zhang, Feng-lei Jiang, Jia-han Li, Xiao-rong Liu, Yi Liu*, Biophysical studies on the interactions of a classic mitochondrial uncoupler with bovine serum albumin by spectroscopic, isothermal titration calorimetric and molecular modeling methods, Journal of Fluorescence, 2011, 21(2): 475-485.
95. Xi-Tian Peng, Zhi-Guo Shi, Yu-Qi Feng*, Rapid and high-throughput determination of melamine in milk products and eggs by full automatic on-line polymer monolith microextraction coupled to high performance liquid chromatography, Food Analytical Methods, 2011, 4 :381-388 .
96. Xin-Cheng Shen, Lei Bao, Zhi-Ling Zhang, Xiaoshen Liu, Dai-Wen Pang*, Jianrong Xu*, A simple and effective sample preparation method for atomic force microscopy visualization of individual DNA molecules in situ, Molecular Biology Reports, 2011, 38:965-969.
97. Xianchang Li, Wei Li, Zhong’an Li, Xiaodong Zhou*, Zhen Li , Jingui Qin , Jiming Hu*, Vibrational spectral investigation of four second order nonlinear optical azobenzene-containing materials: A combination of experimental and density functional theoretical (DFT) study , Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 2011, 79: 1976– 1984 .
98. Yue Zhang, Jia-Han Li, Xiao-Rong Liu, Feng-Lei Jiang, Fang-Fang Tian, Yi Liu*, Spectroscopic and microscopic studies on the mechanisms of mitochondrial toxicity induced by different concentrations of Cadmium, Journal of Membrane Biology, 2011, 241: 39-49.
99. Xiao-Rong Liu, Jia-Han Li, Yue Zhang, Yu-Shu Ge, Fang-Fang Tian, Jie Dai, Feng-Lei Jiang, Yi Liu*, Mitochondrial Permeability Transition Induced by Different Concentrations of Zinc, Journal of Membrane Biology, 2011, 244(3): 105-112 .
100. Jia-Xin Fu, Yu-Shu Ge, Feng-Lei Jiang*, Xiao-Hong Sun , Yang Liu, Yi Liu, Spectroscopic and molecular modeling studies on the interaction between a fluorine-containing triazole derivative and human serum albumin, Biological Trace Element Research, 2011, 143:562-578.
101. Jun Peng, Honglei Chen, Xiaobo Zhu, Guifang Yang, Zhiling Zhang, Zhi-Quan Tian*, and Dai-Wen Pang, Detection of Epstein-Barr Virus Infection in Gastric Carcinomas Using Quantum Dot-Based Fluorescence In-Situ Hybridization, Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 2011, 11:9725-9730
102. Xueyan Miao, Wei Wang, Bo Xiong, Xiaodong Zhou*and Jiming Hu*, A separation-free method for simultaneous determination of sucrose and sunset yellow in different abundance by integrating RBI and TL detectors, Analytical Methods, 2011, 3:514–518.
103. Pu Chen, Aiguo Shen, Xiaodong Zhou and Jiming Hu*, Bio-Raman spectroscopy: a potential clinical analytical method assisting in disease diagnosis, Analytical Methods, 2011, 3:1257-1269.
104. Yan-Bo Luo, Jin-Sheng Cheng, Qiao Ma, Yu-Qi Feng *and Jing-Hong Li*, Graphene-polymer composite: extraction of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons from water samples by stir rod sorptive extraction, Analytical Methods, 2011, 3:92-98.
105. Fang Wei and Yu-Qi Feng*, Methods of sample preparation for determination of veterinary residues in food matrices by porous monolith microextraction-based techniques, Analytical Methods, 2011, 3:1246-1256.
106. Jun-Xia Wei, Jian-Yuan Wu, Shan-Shan Wei, Yu-Qi Feng*, Determination of huperzine A in human plasma by hydrophilic interaction chromatography coupled to tandem mass spectrometry , Analytical Methods, 2011, 3 :1186-1192.
107. Qiong Wu, Fenglei Jiang*, Chaohong Li, Yanjun Hu, Yi Liu, Interaction of caffeine with bovine serum albumin: Determination of binding constants and the binding site by spectroscopic methods, Chinese Journal of Chemistry, 2011, 29:433-440.
108. 曾国平、向东山、何治柯*, 基于Hoechst33258 荧光染料检测单链DNA 的方法研究, 化学学报, 2011, 69(12), 1450-1456.
109. Qiongwei Yu, Yuqi Feng*, Application of Liquid-Phase Deposition in Analytical Chemistry（液相沉积法( LPD) 在分析化学中的应用）, Progress in Chemistry, 2011, 23 , 6:1211-1223.
110. Guo-Hua Zhou, Ping Wang, Ju Yuan, Ting Qiu , Zhike He*, Immunomagnetic assay combined with CdSe/ZnS amplification of chemiluminescence for the detection of abscisic acid, Science China-Chemistry, 2011 , 54, 8: 1298–1303.
111. 冯钰锜*、罗延波, 基于石墨烯的样品制备技术研究亮点, 色谱, 2011, 29（10）：947-948.
112. 马乔、余琼卫、罗彦波、冯钰锜*, 聚（甲基丙烯酸-甲基丙烯酸乙二醇酯）搅拌棒吸附萃取与液相色谱-质谱联用检测牛奶中的磺胺类药物, 色谱, 2011, 29（7）, 624-630
113. 马乔、罗延波、余琼卫、冯钰锜*, Poly(AMPS-co-OcMA-co-EDMA)整体材料搅拌头萃取－液相色谱分析环境水样中四环素类药物, 分析科学学报, 2011, 27, 5:545-550
114. 黄晖、向东山、李丽、李海刚、曾国平、何治柯*, 巴比妥酸衍生物荧光增强法快速测定牛奶中的三聚氰胺, 高等学校化学学报, 2011, 11, 32:1－4.
115. 曾国平、向东山、蔡金杖、何治柯*, 荧光探针Ru(phen)2dppx2+测定H1N1禽流感病毒DNA研究, 高等学校化学学报, 2011, 32, 8:1737-1743.
116. Jing Shen, Alexander Lerchl, Patrice Donfack, Jiming Hu, Arnulf Materny*, The Influence of Short-Day Photoperiods on Bone Composition of Hamsters: a Raman Spectroscopic Investigation, Zeitschrift Fur Physikalische Chemie-International Journal of Research In Physical Chemistry & Chemical Physics Z. Phys. Chem. , 2011, 225:765–774.
117. Ming-Ming Zheng, Jian-Hong Wu, Yu-Qi Feng, Feng-Hong Huang*, Rapid and sensitive determination of Sudan dyes in hot chilli products by solidphase extraction directly combined with time-of-flight mass spectrometry, Analytical Methods, 2011, 3:1851-1858.