1. Han-Yong Peng, Bin Hu*, Qing-Qing Liu, Jin-Hua Li, Xing-Fang Li, Hong-Quan Zhang, X. Cris Le*,Methylated phenylarsenical metabolites discovered in chicken liver ,Angewandte Chemie-International Edition,2017,56(24): 6773-6777.
2. Yan-Ling Liu, Yu Qin, Zi-He Jin, Xue-Bo Hu, Miao-Miao Chen, Rong Liu, Christian Amatore and Wei-Hua Huang*,A stretchable electrochemical sensor for inducing and monitoring cell mechanotransduction in real-time,Angewandte Chemie-International Edition,2017,56:9454-9458.
3. Xin-Wei Zhang, Quan-Fa Qiu, Hong Jiang, Fu-Li Zhang, Yan-Lin Liu, Christian Amatore,* and Wei-Hua Huang*,Real-Time intracellular measurements of ROS and RNS in living cells with single core–shell nanowire electrodes,Angewandte Chemie-International Edition,2017,56:12997-13000.
4. Yan-Bing Yang, Xiang-Dong Yang, Xu-Ming Zou, hi-Ting Wu, Da Wan, An-Yuan Cao,Lei Liao,* Quan Yuan,* and Xiang-Feng Duan*,Ultrafine graphene nanomesh with large on/off ratio for high-performance flexible biosensors,Advanced Materials,20,171,604,096.
5. Xiao-Xia Hu,Yu-Lan Wang, Ya-Ning Tan, Jie Wang, Hao-Yang Liu, Ying-Qian Wang, Shuang Yang, Miu-Si Shi, Shi-Yong Zhao, Yu-Feng Zhang*, and Quan Yuan*,A difunctional regeneration scaffold for knee repair based on aptamer directed cell recruitment. advanced materials,Advanced Materials,20,171,605,235.
6. Jie Wang, Qin-Qin Ma, Wei Zheng, Hao-Yang Liu, Chang-Qing Yin, Fu-Bing Wang, Xue-Yuan Chen, Quan Yuan *, Wei-Hong Tan,One-dimensional luminous nanorods featuring tunable persistent luminescence for autofluorescence-free biosensing,ACS Nano,2017,11:8185-8191.
7. Jie Wang,Qin-Qin Ma,Xiao-Xiao Hu, Hao-Yang Liu, Wei Zheng, Xue-Yuan Chen, Quan Yuan* and Wei-Hong Tan,Autofluorescence-free targeted tumor imaging based on luminous nanoparticles with composition-dependent size and persistent luminescence,ACS Nano,2017,11:8010-8017.
8. En-Ze Sun, An-An Liu, Zhi-Ling Zhang , Shu-Lin Liu, Zhi-Quan Tian, Dai-Wen Pang*,Real-time dissection of distinct dynamin-dependent endocytic routes of influenza a virus by quantum dot-based single-virus tracking,ACS Nano,2017,11:4395-4406.
9. Wei Zhang, Zi-Li Yu, Min Wu, Jian-Gang Ren, Hou-Fu Xia, Guo-Liang Sa, Jun-Yi Zhu, Dai-Wen Pang, Yi-Fang Zhao*, Gang Chen*,Magnetic and folate functionalization enables rapid isolation and enhanced tumor-targeting of cell-derived microvesicles,ACS Nano,2017,11:277-290.
10. Xiang-Dong Yang, Yan-Bing Yang, Lin-Na Fu, Ming-Chu Zou, Zhi-Hao Li, An-Yuan Cao, Quan Yuan*,An ultrathin flexible 2D membrane based on SWNT-MoS2 hybrid film for high-performance solar steam generation,Advanced Functional Materials,2017, 1704505.
11. Zi-Li Yu, Wei Zhang, Jing-Ya Zhao, Wen-Qun Zhong, Jian-Gang Ren, Min Wu, Zhi-Ling Zhang, Dai-Wen Pang, Yi-Fang Zhao, Gang Chen*,Development of a dual-modally traceable nanoplatform for cancer theranostics using natural circulating cell-derived microparticles in oral cancer patients,Advanced Functional Materials,2017,27(40):1703482 .
12. Wang Wang, Wen-Hui Chen, Pei-Yu Miao, Jin Luo, Zi-Dong Wei, and Sheng-Li Chen,NaCl crystallites as dual-functional and water-removable templates to synthesize a three-dimensi,ACS Catalysis,2017,7:6144-6149.
13. Hao Wang, Hui-Li Ye, Bi-Hong Zhang, Fa-Qiong Zhao*, Bai-Zhao Zeng *,Electrostatic interaction mechanism based synthesis of a Z-scheme BiOI–CdS photocatalyst for selective and sensitive detection of Cu2+,Journal of Material Chemistry A,2017,5:10599-10608.
14. Xiao-Xia Hu，Ying-Qian Wang，Quan Yuan*,Naked eye detection of multiple tumor-related mRNAs from patients with photonic-crystal micropattern supported dualmodal upconversion bioprobes,Chemical Science,2017,8:466-472.
15. Zhi-Qiang Mao, Hong Jiang, Zhen Li, Cheng Zhong, Wei Zhang, Zhi-Hong Liu*,An N-nitrosation reactivity-based two-photon fluorescent probe for specific in situ detection of nitric oxide,Chemical Science,2017,8:4533-4538.
16. Chun-Nan Zhu, Gang Chen, Zhi-Quan Tian, Wei Wang, Wen-Qun Zhong, Zheng Li, Zhi-Ling Zhang, Dai-Wen Pang*,Near-infrared fluorescent Ag2Se-cetuximab nanoprobes for targeted imaging and therapy of cancer,Small,2017,13:1602309.
17. Zheng-Ru Liu, Xiao-Ting Li, Guang-Yang Xiao, Bei-Bei Chen, Man He, Bin Hu*,Application of inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry in the quantitative analysis of biomolecules with exogenous tags: a review,TrAC Trends in Analytical Chemistry,2017,97:78-101.
18. Feng Tang, Qiong-Wei Yu, Bi-Feng Yuan*, Yu-Qi Feng*,Hydrophilic materials in sample pretreatment,TrAC Trends in Analytical Chemistry,2017,86:172-184.
19. Dang-Dang Xu,Yun-Liang Deng, Cheng-Yu Li, Yi Lin, Dai-Wen Pang, Hong-Wu Tang*,Metal-enhanced fluorescent dye-doped silica nanoparticles and magnetic separation: a sensitive platform for one-step fluorescence detection of prostate specific antigen,Biosensors & Bioelectronics,2017,87:881–887.
20. Cheng-Yu Li, Di Cao , Chu-Bo Qi, Hong-Lei Chen, Ya-Tao Wan, Yi Lin, Zhi-Ling Zhang, Dai-Wen Pang, Hong-Wu Tang*,One-step separation-free detection of carcinoembryonic antigen in whole serum: combination of two-photon excitation fluorescence and optical trapping,Biosensors & Bioelectronics,2017,90:146-152.
21. Xiao-Ting Li, Bei-Bei Chen, Man He, Han Wang, Guang-Yang Xiao, Bin Yang, Bin Hu*,Simultaneous detection of MCF-7 and HepG2 cells in blood by ICP-MS with gold nanoparticles and quantum dots as elemental tags,Biosensors & Bioelectronics,2017,90:343-348.
22. Bin Yang, Yuan Zhang, Bei-Bei Chen, Man He, Xiao Yin, Han Wang, Xiao-Ting Li, Bin Hu*,A multifunctional probe for ICP-MS determination and multimodal imaging of cancer cells,Biosensors & Bioelectronics,2017,96:77-83.
23. Ning-Xing Li, Jin-Yang Chen, Ming Luo, Chao-Hui Chen, Xing-Hu Ji, Zhi-Ke He*,Highly sensitive chemiluminescence biosensor for protein detection based on the functionalized magnetic microparticles and the hybridization chain reaction,Biosensors & Bioelectronics,2017,87:325-331.
24. Jiao Zheng, Tai Ye, Jin-Yang Chen, Li Xu, Xing-Hu Ji, Chu-Luo Yang, Zhi-Ke He*,Highly sensitive fluorescence detection of heparin based on aggregationinduced emission of a tetraphenylethene derivative,Biosensors & Bioelectronics,2017,90:245-250.
25. Yu-Cheng Liu, Jin-Yang Chen, Ming-Yuan Du, Xin-Xin Wang, Xing-Hu Ji, Zhi-Ke He*,The preparation of dual-functional hybrid nanoflower and its application in the ultrasensitive detection of disease-related biomarker,Biosensors & Bioelectronics,2017,92:68-73.
26. Ya-Nan Zhang, Shan Guo, Shi-Bo Cheng, Xing-Hu Ji*, Zhi-Ke He*,Label-free silicon nanodots featured ratiometric fluorescent aptasensor for lysosomal imaging and pH measurement,Biosensors & Bioelectronics,2017,94:478-484.
27. Ling-Ling Wu, Cong-Ying Wen, Jiao Hu, Man Tang, Chu-Bo Qi,Na Li, Cui Liu,Lan Chen, Dai-Wen Pang, Zhi-Ling Zhang*,Nanosphere-based one-step strategy for efficient and nondestructive detection of circulating tumor cells,Biosensors & Bioelectronics,2017,94:219-226.
28. Xin-Yi Li, Zi-Tong Wu, Xiao-Dong Zhou*, Ji-Ming Hu*,Colorimetric response of peptide modified gold nanoparticles: an original assay for ultrasensitive silver detection,Biosensors & Bioelectronics,2017,92:496-501.
29. Juan Wang, Juan Long, Zhi-Hong Liu,* Wang-Ze Wu, Cheng-Guo Hu*,Label-free and high-throughput biosensing of multiple tumor markers on a single light-addressable photoelectrochemical sensor,Biosensors & Bioelectronics,2017,91:53-59.
30. Yan-Bing Yang, Xiang-Dong Yang, Sha-Sha Chen, Ming-Chu Zou, Zhi-Hao Li, An-Yuan Cao* and Quan Yuan*,Rational design of hierarchical carbon/mesoporous silicon composite sponges as high-performance flexible energy storage electrodes,ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces,2017,9:22819-22825.
31. Dang-Dang Xu, Cui Liu, Cheng-Yu Li, Chong-Yang Song, Ya-Feng Kang, Chu-Bo Qi, Yi Lin, Dai-Wen Pang, Hong-Wu Tang*,Dual amplification fluorescence assay for alpha fetal protein utilizing immuno-hybridization chain reaction and metal-enhanced fluorescence of carbon nanodots,ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces,2017, 9:37606-37614.
32. Li-Jin Huang, Man He, Bei-Bei Chen, Qian Cheng, Bin Hu*,Highly efficient magnetic nitrogen-doped porous carbon prepared by one-step carbonization strategy for Hg2+ removal from water,ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces,2017,9:2550-2559.
33. Tian Gao, Xi Wang, Li-Yun Yang, Huan He, Xiao-Xu Ba, Jie Zhao, Feng-Lei Jiang*, and Yi Liu*,Red, yellow, and blue luminescence by graphene quantum dots: syntheses, mechanism, and cellular imaging,ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2017, 9:24846-24856.
34. Lian Zhu,Di Dong,Zi-Li Yu,Yi-Fang Zhao,Dai-Wen Pang,and Zhi-Ling Zhang*,Folate-engineered microvesicles for enhanced target and synergistic therapy toward breast cancer,ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces,2017,9:5100-5108.
35. Cong-Ying Wen, Yong-Zhong Jiang, Xi-You Li, Man Tang, Ling-Ling Wu, Jiao Hu, Dai-Wen Pang, Jing-Bin Zeng*,Efficient enrichment and analyses of bacteria at ultralow concentration with quick-response magnetic nanospheres,ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2017,9(11): 9416-9425.
36. <, /SPAN>Zhi-Liang Chen, Yi Lin, Xiao-Juan Yu, Dong-Liang Zhu, San-Wei Guo, Jing-Jing Zhang, Jia-Jia Wang, Bao-Shan Wang, Zhi-Ling Zhang, Dai-Wen Pang*,Preparation of monodisperse hydrophilic quantum dots with amphiphilic polymers,ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces,2017,9(46):39901-39906.
37. Yi Zeng, Jia-Qiang Ren, Shao-Kai Wang, Jia-Ming Mai, Bing Qu, Yan Zhang, Ai-Guo Shen*, Ji-Ming Hu,Rapid and reliable detection of alkaline phosphatase by a hot spots amplification strategy based on well-controlled assembly on single nanoparticle,ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces,2017, 9 (35): 29547-29553.
38. Jie Wang, Qin-Qin Ma, Ying-Qian Wang, Hai-Jing Shen, Quan Yuan*,Recent progress in biomedical applications of persistent luminescence nanoparticles,Nanoscale,2017,9: 6204-6218.
39. Zhi-Qiang Zhou, Li-Yun Yang, Ren Yan, Jie Zhao, Yu-Qi Liu, Lu Lai, Feng-Lei Jiang*, Thomas Maskow* and Yi Liu*,Mn-Doped ZnSe quantum dots initiated mild and rapid cation exchange for tailoring the composition and optical properties of colloid nanocrystals: novel template, new applications,Nanoscale,2017,9:2824-2835.
40. Yan-Bing Yang, Xiang-Dong Yang, Ya-Ning Tan, Quan Yuan*,Recent progress in flexible and wearable bio-electronics based on nanomaterials,Nano Research,2017,10:1560-1583.
41. Yu Li, Ling-Yu Zeng, Cheng Zhong, Xiao-Hu Dong, Zhi-Qiang Mao, Zhi-Hong Liu*, Song-Wei Lv, Zheng-guo Zhang, and Jin-Gui Qin*,A Two-photon dye with favorable photophysical properties and ultrahigh polarity sensitivity designed by utilizing the tautomerism of β-diketone,Advanced Optical Materials,2017,5,2: 1600696.
42. Zhu-Chan Zhang, Jiao-Jiao Sun, Can Lai, Quan Wang, Cheng-Guo Hu*,High-yield ball-milling synthesis of extremely concentrated and highly conductive graphene nanoplatelet inks for rapid surface coating of diverse substrates,Carbon,2017,120:411-418.
43. Jie Wang, Qin-Qin Ma, Hao-Yang Liu, Ying-Qian Wang, Hai-Jing Shen, Xiao-Xia Hu, Chao Ma, Quan Yuan*, Wei-Hong Tan ,Time-gated imaging of latent fingerprints and specific visualization of protein secretions via molecular recognition.,Analytical Chemistry, 2017, 89 (23): 12764–12770.
44. Bin Yang, Bei-Bei Chen, Man He, and Bin Hu*,Quantum dots labeling strategy for “counting and visualization” of HepG2 cells, Analytical Chemistry,2017,89:1879-1886.
45. Xiao-Lan Liu, Bei-Bei Chen, Ya-Bing Cai, Man He, Bin Hu*,Size-based analysis of Au NPs by online monolithic capillary microextraction-ICPMS, Analytical Chemistry,2017,89:560-564.
46. Jing Zhang, Bei-Bei Chen, Han Wang, Man He, Bin Hu*,Facile chip-based array monolithic microextraction system online coupled with ICPMS for fast analysis of trace heavy metals in biological samples, Analytical Chemistry,2017,89(12): 6878-6885.
47. Han Wang, Bei-Bei Chen, Man He, Bin Hu*,A facile droplet-chip-time-resolved inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry online system for determination of zinc in single cell , Analytical Chemistry,2017,89(9): 4931-4938.
48. Han Wang, David J. Cocovi-Solberg, Bin Hu*, Manuel Miro* ,3D-printed microflow injection analysis platform for online magnetic nanoparticle sorptive extraction of antimicrobials in biological specimens as a front end to liquid chromatographic assays, Analytical Chemistry,2017, 89(22):12541-12549.
49. Huan Zeng,Chu-Bo Qi, Ting Liu,Hua-Ming Xiao, Qing-Yun Cheng,Han-Peng Jiang,Bi-Feng Yuan*,and Yu-Qi Feng,Formation and determination of endogenous methylated nucleotides in mammals by chemical labeling coupled with mass spectrometry analysis, Analytical Chemistry,2017,89:4153-4160.
50. Xiao-Mei He,Xi-Chao Liang, Xi Chen,Bi-Feng Yuan, Ping Zhou,Li-Na Zhang,and Yu-Qi Feng*,High strength and hydrophilic chitosan microspheres for the selective enrichment of N-glycopeptides, Analytical Chemistry,2017,89(18):9712-9721.
51. Zi-He Jin, Yan-Ling Liu, Jing-Jing Chen, Si-Liang Cai, Jia-Quan Xu, and Wei-Hua Huang*,Conductive polymer-coated carbon nanotubes to construct stretchable and transparent electrochemical sensors, Analytical Chemistry,2017,89:2032-2038.
52. Shi-Bo Cheng, Min Xie, Yan Chen, Jun Xiong, Ya Liu, Zhen Chen, Shan Guo, Ying Shu,Ming Wang, Bi-Feng Yuan, Wei-Guo Dong* and Wei-Hua Huang*,Three-dimensional scaffold chip with thermosensitive coating for capture and reversible release of individual and cluster of circulating tumor cells, Analytical Chemistry,2017,89:924-7932.
53. Jin-Yang Chen, Xing-Hu Ji, and Zhi-Ke He*,Smart composite reagent composed of double-stranded DNATemplated copper nanoparticle and SYBR green I for hydrogen peroxide related biosensing, Analytical Chemistry,2017,89(7):3988-3995.
54. Guo-Bin Mao, Qin Cai, Fu-Bing Wang, Chang-Liang Luo, Xing-Hu Ji, and Zhi-Ke He,One-step synthesis of Rox-DNA functionalized CdZnTeS quantum dots for the visual detection of hydrogen peroxide and blood glucose, Analytical Chemistry,2017, 89 (21):11628-11635.
55. Zhi-Qiang Mao, Hong Jiang, Xin-Jian Song, Wei Hu, and Zhi-Hong Liu*,Development of a silicon-rhodamine based near-infrared emissive two-photon fluorescent probe for Nitric Oxide, Analytical Chemistry,2017,89(18):9620-9624.
56. Zhen Wu,Jiao Hu,Tao Zeng,Zhi-Ling Zhang,*, Jian-Jun Chen, Gary Wong, Xiang-Guo Qiu, Wen-Jun Liu, George F. Gao, Yu-Hai Bi*, and Dai-Wen Pang,Ultrasensitive Ebola virus detection based on electroluminescent nanospheres and immunomagnetic separation, Analytical Chemistry,2017,89:2039-2048.
57. Shao-Li Hong, , Ya-Tao Wan, Man Tang,Dai-Wen Pang, Zhi-Ling Zhang*,Multifunctional screening platform for the highly efficient discovery of aptamers with high affinity and specificity, Analytical Chemistry,2017,89(12):6535-6542.
58. Xiang-Ru Bai, Yi Zeng, Xiao-Dong Zhou, Xiao-Hua Wang, Ai-Guo Shen*, Ji-Ming Hu, Environmentally safe Mercury(II) ions aided zero-background and ultrasensitive SERS detection of dipicolinic acid, Analytical Chemistry,2017, 89 (19): 10335-10342.
59. Cheng-Yu Li, Di Cao, Chong-Yang Song, Chun-Miao Xu, Xu-Yan Ma, Zhi-Ling Zhang, Dai-Wen Pang, Hong-Wu Tang*.,Integrating optical tweezers with up-converting luminescence: A non-amplification analytical platform for quantitative detection of microRNA-21 sequences, Chemical Communications,2017,53: 4092-4095.
60. Ning-Xing Li, Jiao Zheng, Chun-Rong Li, Xin-Xin Wang, Xing-Hu Ji and Zhi-Ke He*,An enzyme-free DNA walker that moves on the surface of functionalized magnetic microparticles and its biosensing analysis,Chemical Communications,2017,53(60):8486-8488.
61. Xin-Yi Li, Fu-Yan Feng, Zi-Tong Wu, Yi-Zhen Liu, Xiao-Dong Zhou*, Ji-Ming Hu*,High stability of gold nanoparticles towards DNA modification and efficient hybridization via a surfactant-free peptide route,Chemical Communications,2017, 53 (87): 11909-11912.
62. Jing Wang, Min Pan, Jie Wei, Xiaoqing Liu, Fuan Wang*,A C-HCR assembly of branched DNA nanostructures for amplified uracil-DNA glycosylase assays,Chemical Communications,2017, 53(96): 12878-12881.
63. Li-Jin Huang, Man He, Bei-Bei Chen, Qian Cheng, Bin Hu*,Facile green synthesis of magnetic porous organic polymers for rapid removal and separation of methylene blue ,ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering,2017,5(5): 4050-4055.
64. Wen-Hui Wu, Li-Te Yang, Fa-Qiong Zhao, Bai-Zhao Zeng*,A vanillin electrochemical sensor based on molecularly imprinted poly(1-vinyl-3-octylimidazole hexafluoride phosphorus)- multi-walled carbon nanotubes@polydopamine–carboxyl single-walled carbon nanotubes composite,Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical,2017,239:481-487.
65. Juan Yang, Hui-Li Ye, Zheng-Qiong Zhang, Fa-Qiong Zhao∗, Bai-Zhao Zeng*,Metal–organic framework derived hollow polyhedron CuCo2O4 functionalized porous graphene for sensitive glucose sensing,Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical,2017,242:728-735.
66. Li-Te Yang, Bing-Jie Xu, Hui-Li Ye, Fa-Qiong Zhao, Bai-Zhao Zeng*,A novel quercetin electrochemical sensor based on molecularlyimprinted poly(para-aminobenzoic acid) on 3D Pdnanoparticles-porous graphene-carbon nanotubes composite,Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical,2017,251:601-608.
67. Jin-Yang Chen, Yon-Gen Xu, Xing-Hu Ji, Zhi-Ke He*,Enzymatic polymerization-based formation of fluorescent coppernanoparticles for the nuclease assay,Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical,2017,239:262-269.
68. Yuan-Yuan Cao, Xiao-Feng Guo, Hong Wang*,High sensitive luminescence metal-organic framework sensor for hydrogen sulfide in aqueous solution: A trial of novel turn-on mechanism,Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical,2017,243:8-13.
69. Yu-Jiao Liu, Fang-Fang Tian, Xiao-Yang Fan, Feng-Lei Jiang, Yi Liu*,Fabrication of an acylhydrazone based fluorescence probe for Al3+,Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical,2017,240:916-925.
70. Ya-Ning Tan, Xiao-Xia Hu, Meng Liu, Xin-Wen Liu, Xiao-Bo Lv, Zhi-Hao Li, Jie Wang, Quan Yuan*,Simultaneous visualization and quantitation of multiple steroid hormones based on signal-amplified biosensing with duplex molecular recognition,Chemistry-A European Journal,2017,23:10683-10689.
71. Jia-Bing Ran, Hao Zeng, Janak Lal Pathak, Pei Jiang, Yi Bai, Pan Yan, Guang-Lin Sun, Xin-Yu Shen,Hua Tong,*, and Bin Shi*,Constructing an Anisotropic triple-pass tubular framework within a lyophilized porous gelatin scaffold using dexamethasone-loaded functionalized whatman paper to reinforce its mechanical strength and promote osteogenesis,Biomacromolecules,2017, 18:3788-3801.
72. Jun Xiong, Xiao-Na Liu, Qing-Yun Cheng, Shan Xiao, Lai-Xin Xia*,Bi-Feng Yuan*, and Yu-Qi Feng,Heavy metals induce decline of derivatives of 5-methycytosine in both DNA and RNA of stem cells,ACS Chemical Biology, 2017,12:1636-1643.
73. Man He, Li-Jin Huang, Bing-Shan Zhao, Bei-Bei Chen, Bin Hu*,Advanced functional materials in solid phase extraction for ICP-MS determination of trace elements and their species - A review,Analytica Chimica Acta,2017,973:1-24.
74. Pin Wu, Hua-Ming Xiao, Jun Ding*, Qian-Yun Deng, Fang Zheng, Yu-Qi Feng*,Development of C60-based labeling reagents for the determination of low-molecular-weight compounds by matrix assisted laser desorption ionization mass (I): Determination of amino acids in microliter biofluids,Analytica Chimica Acta,2017,960:90-100.
75. Jun Ding, Shi-Min Liu, Hua-Ming Xiao, Tian-Tian Ye, Pin Zhou, Yu-Qi Feng*,Matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry for the analysis of polyamines in plant micro-tissues using cucurbituril as a host molecule,Analytica Chimica Acta,2017,987:56-63.
76. Xiao-Tong Luo,Bao-Dong Cai, Xi Chen, Yu-Qi Feng a*,Improved methodology for analysis of multiple phytohormones using sequential magnetic solid-phase extraction coupled with liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry,Analytica Chimica Acta,2017, 983:112-120.
77. Han-Peng Jiang, Ting Liu, Ning Guo,Lei Yu, Bi-Feng Yuan*, Yu-Qi Feng,Determination of formylated DNA and RNA by chemical labeling combined with mass spectrometry analysis,Analytica Chimica Acta,2017, 981(15):1-10.
78. Lei Yu, Tian-Tian Ye, Ya-Li Bai, Wen-Jing Cai, Jun Ding, Bi-Feng Yuan, Yu-Qi Feng*,Profiling of potential brassinosteroids in different tissues of rape flower by stable isotope labeling - liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry analysis,Analytica Chimica Acta,2017,1-8.
79. Yu-Jia Fu, Hui-Wen Yao, Xiao-Yan Zhu, Xiao-Feng Guo, Hong Wang*,A cell surface specific two-photon fluorescent probe for monitoring intercellular transmission of hydrogen sulfide,Analytica Chimica Acta,2017, 994:1-9.
80. Bing-Jie Xu, Lite Yang, Fa-Qiong Zhao, Bai-Zhao Zeng*,A novel electrochemical quercetin sensor based on Pd/MoS2-ionic liquid functionalized ordered mesoporous carbon,Electrochimica Acta,2017,247:657-665.
81. Bing-Jie Xu, Bi-Hong Zhang, Li-Te Yang, Fa-Qiong Zhao, Bai-Zhao Zeng*,Electrochemical determination of luteolin using molecularly imprinted poly-carbazole on MoS2/ graphene-carbon nanotubes nanocomposite modified electrode,Electrochimica Acta,2017,258:1413-1420.
82. Yue He, Fen Cheng, Dai-Wen Pang, Hong-Wu Tang*,Colorimetric and visual determination of DNase I activity using gold nanoparticles as an indicator,Microchimica Acta,2017,184(1):101-106.
83. Xiao-Lan Liu,Fei-Ya Suo,Man He,Bei-Bei Chen*,Bin Hu,Imidazole functionalized organic monoliths for capillary microextraction of Co(II), Ni(II) and Cd(II) from urine prior to on-line ICP-MS detection,Microchimica Acta,2017,184(3):927-934.
84. Yu-Lan Wang, Xiao-Xia Hu, Jing Dai, Jie Wang, Ya-Ning Tan, Xiang-Dong Yang, Shuang Yang, Quan Yuan* and Yu-Feng Zhang*,A 3D graphene coated bioglass scaffold for bone defect therapy based on molecular targeting approach,Journal of Materials Chemistry B,2017,5:6794-6800.
85. Qi-Qi Yang, Jian-Cheng Jin, Zi-Qiang Xu, Jia-Qi Zhang, Bei-Bei Wang, Feng-Lei Jiang, Yi Liu*,Active site-targeted carbon dots for the inhibition of human insulin fibrillation,Journal of Materials Chemistry B,2017,5:2010-2018.
86. Jun-Xiang Chen, Li-Wen Fang, Si-Wei Luo, Yu-Wen Liu, and Sheng-Li Chen*,Electrocatalytic O2 reduction on Pt: multiple roles of oxygenated adsorbates, nature of active sites, and origin of overpotential,Journal of Physical Chemistry C ,2017,121:6209-6217.
87. Shu-Jian Zheng, Ya-Lan Wang, Ping Liu, Zheng Zhang, Lei Yu, Bi-Feng Yuan, Yu-Qi Feng*,Stable isotope labeling-solid phase extraction-mass spectrometry analysis for profiling of thiols and aldehydes in beer,Food Chemistry,2017, 237:399-407.
88. Rong Zhang,Ming Shao,Xu Han,Chuan Wang,Yong Li,Bin Hu,Dai-Wen Pang,Zhi-Xiong Xie*,ATP synthesis in the ener gy metabolism pathway: a new perspective for manipulating CdSe quantum dots biosynthesized in Saccharomyces cerevisiae,International Journal of Nanomedicine,2017,12:3865-3879.
89. Tian-Tian Ye, Yan-Hong Hao, Lei Yu, Hai-Tao Shi, Russel J.Reiter, Yu-Qi Feng*,A simple, rapid method for determination of melatonin in plant tissues by UPLC coupled with high resolution orbitrap mass spectrometry ,Frontiers in Plant Science,2017,8:64.
90. Kai Shu, Ying Qi, Feng Chen, Yong-Jie Meng, Xiao-Feng Luo, Hai-Wei Shuai,Wen-Guan Zhou, Jun Ding, Jun-Bo Du, Jiang Liu, Feng Yang, Qiang Wang,Wei-Guo Liu, Tai-Wen Yong, Xiao-Chun Wang, Yu-Qi Feng,and Wen-Yu Yang*,Salt stress represses soybean seed germination by negatively regulating GA biosynthesis while positively mediating ABA biosynthesis,Frontiers in Plant Science,2017, 8 (1372).
91. Mian Wu, Hui-Li Ye, Fa-Qiong Zhao, Bai-Zhao Zeng*,High-Quality Metal–Organic Framework ZIF-8 Membrane Supported on Electrodeposited ZnO/2-methylimidazole Nanocomposite: Efficient Adsorbent for the Enrichment of Acidic Drugs,Scientific Reports,2017,7:39778.
92. Mian Wu, Xia-Fei Guo, Fa-Qiong Zhao, Bai-Zhao Zeng*,A poly(ethylenglycol) functionalized ZIF-8 membrane prepared by coordination-based post-synthetic strategy for the enhanced adsorption of phenolic endocrine disruptors from water,Scientific Reports, 2017,7:8912.
93. Han Wang, Bei-Bei Chen*, Man He, Xiao-Xiao Yu, and Bin Hu*,Selenocystine against methyl mercury cytotoxicity in HepG2 cells,Scientific Reports,2017,7:147-154.
94. Min Xiao,Na Xu,Cheng Wang,Dai-Wen Pang, and Zhi-Ling Zhang*,Dynamic monitoring of membrane nanotubes formation induced by vaccinia virus on a high throughput microfluidic chip,Scientific Reports ,2017,7:44835.
95. Xin-Ying Hao, Hao Wu Yang Zhao, Tong Tong, Xiao-Yuan Li, Cui Yang, Yun Tang, Xin-Yu Shen & Hua Tong*,Analysis on the composition/ structure and lacquering techniques of the coffin of emperor qianlong excavated from the eastern imperial tombs,Scientific Reports,2017,7: 8446.
96. Jian-Cheng Jin, Xiao-Juan Wu, Juan Xu, Bei-Bei Wang, Feng-Lei Jiang*, Yi Liu*,Ultrasmall silver nanoclusters: highly efficient antibacterial activity and the mechanisms,Biomaterials Science,2017,5:247-257.
97. Xun Xiang, Can Wu, Bo-Rui Zhang, Tao Gao, Jie Zhao, Long Ma, Feng-Lei Jiang*, Yi Liu*,The relationship between the length of surface ligand and effects of CdTe quantum dots on the physiological functions of isolated mitochondria,Chemosphere,2017,184:1108-1116.
98. Hui-Wen Yao, Jian-Bo Chen, Xiao-Feng Guo, Hong Wang*,Simultaneous monitoring of intra- and extracellular nitric oxide in living cells by means of dual-color fluorescence imaging,Nitric Oxide -Biology and Chemistry,2017,67:30-38.
99. Jia-Bing Ran , Pei Jiang, Shi-Nian Liu , Guang-Lin Sun , Pan Yan , Xin-Yu Shen* , Hua Tong*,Constructing multi-component organic/inorganic composite bacterial cellulose-gelatin/hydroxyapatite double-network scaffold platform for stem cell-mediated bone tissue engineering,Materials Science & Engineering C,2017,78:130–140.
100. Jie Zhang, Liu Yang, Mian Wu, Xia-Fei Guo, Bai-Zhao Zeng, Fa-Qiong Zhao*,Electrochemical preparation of poly(3-methylthiophene-carbazole)/ graphene oxide composite coating for the highly effective solid-phase microextraction of some fragrance,Talanta,2017,171:61-67.
101. Bin Yang, Yuan Zhang, Bei-Bei Chen, Man He, Bin Hu*,Elemental-tagged immunoassay combined with inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry for the detection of tumor cells using a lead sulfide nanoparticle label,Talanta,2017,167:499-505.
102. Si-Qi Zhu, Bei-Bei Chen, Man He, Tong Huang, Bin Hu*,Speciation of mercury in water and fish samples by HPLC-ICP-MS after magnetic solid phase extraction,Talanta,2017,171: 213-219.
103. Yu Qiao, Xi Huang, Bei-Bei Chen, Man He, Bin Hu*,In vitro study on antagonism mechanism of glutathione, sodium selenite and mercuric chloride,Talanta,2017,171: 262-269.
104. Yun Lei, Bei-Bei Chen, Lin-Na You, Man He*, Bin Hu,Polydimethylsiloxane/MIL-100(Fe) coated stir bar sorptive extraction-high performance liquid chromatography for the determination of triazines in environmental water samples ,Talanta,2017, 175:158-167.
105. Wei Wang, Man He, Bei-Bei Chen*, Bin Hu,Simultaneous determination of acidic phytohormones in cucumbers and green bean sprouts by ion-pair stir bar sorptive extraction-high performance liquid chromatography,Talanta,2017,170:128-136.
106. Jie-Mei Chua, Tai-Lang Yin, Shu-Jian Zheng, Jing Yang,Bi-Feng Yuan*,Yu-Qi Feng,Metal oxide-based dispersive solid-phase extraction coupled with mass spectrometry analysis for determination of ribose conjugates in human follicular fluid,Talanta,2017,167:506-512.
107. Jiao Cai,Gang-Tian Zhu, Xiao-Mei He,Zheng Zhang,Ren-Qi Wang,Yu-Qi Feng*, Polyoxometalate incorporated polymer monolith microextraction for highly selective extraction of antidepressants in undiluted urine,Talanta,2017,170:252-259..
108. Yi Zeng, Li-Hua Wang, Ling-Wen Zeng, Ai-Guo Shen*, Ji-Ming Hu,A label-free SERS probe for highly sensitive detection of Hg2+ based on functionalized Au@Ag nanoparticles,Talanta,2017, 162: 374-379.
109. Qin-Qin Ma, Jie Wang, Zhi-Heng Li, Dong Wang, Xiao-Xia Hu, Yi-Sheng Xu and Quan Yuan*,Near-infrared-light-mediated high-throughput information encryption based on inkjet printing of upconversion nanoparticles,Inorganic Chemistry Frontiers,2017,4:1166-1172.
110. Cheng Zhong, Bei-Bei Chen, Man He, Bin Hu*,Covalent triazine framework-1 as adsorbent for inline solid phase extraction-high performance liquid chromatographic analysis of trace nitroimidazoles in porcine liver and environmental waters,Journal of Chromatography A,2017,1483:40-47.
111. Zi-Jun Yan, Man He, Bei-Bei Chen, Bo Gui, Cheng Wang, Bin Hu*,Magnetic covalent triazine framework for rapid extraction of phthalate esters in plastic packaging materials followed by gas chromatography-flame ionization detection,Journal of Chromatography A,2017, 1525: 32-41.
112. Lin-Na You, Man He, Bei-Bei Chen, Bin Hu*,One-pot synthesis of zeolitic imidazolate framework-8/poly (methyl methacrylate-ethyleneglycol dimethacrylate) monolith coating for stir bar sorptive extraction of phytohormones from fruit samples followed by high performance liquid chromatography-ultraviolet detection,Journal of Chromatography A,2017, 1524: 57-65.
113. Xiao-Mei He, Xi Chen, Bi-Feng Yuan, Yu-Qi Feng*,Graft modification of cotton with phosphate group and its application to the enrichment of phosphopeptides ,Journal of Chromatography A,2017,1484:49-57.
114. Di Chen, Jun Ding, Ming-Ke Wu, Tian-Yi Zhang,Chu-Bo Qi, Yu-Qi Feng*,A liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry method based on post column derivatization for automated analysis of urinary hexanal and heptanal,Journal of Chromatography A,2017,1493:57-63.
115. Qian Wang, Xiao-Mei He, Xi Chen, Gang-Tian Zhu, Ren-Qi Wang,Yu-Qi Feng*,Pyridoxal 5′-phosphate mediated preparation of immobilized metal affinity material for highly selective and sensitive enrichment of phosphopeptides,Journal of Chromatography A ,2017,1499:30-37.
116. Jun Ding, Xiao-Tong Luo ,Yan-Ru Yao,Hua-Ming Xiao, Ming-Quan Guo∗,Investigation of changes in endocannabinoids and N-acylethanolamides in biofluids, and their correlations with female infertility,Journal of Chromatography A,2017, 1509(4):16-25.
117. Li-Yun Yang, Si-Yu Hua, Zhi-Qiang Zhou, Guan-Chao Wang, Feng-Lei Jiang,Yi Liu∗,Characterization of fullerenol-protein interactions and an extended investigation on cytotoxicity,Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces ,2017,157:261-267.
118. Zheng-Ru Liu, Bin Yang, Bei-Bei Chen, Man He, Bin Hu*,Upconversion nanoparticle as elemental tag for the determination of alpha-fetoprotein in human serum by inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry,Analyst,2017,142:197-205.
119. Chu-Yu Peng, Man He, Bei-Bei Chen, Li-Jin Huang, Bin Hu*,Magnetic sulfur-doped porous carbon for preconcentration of trace mercury in environmental water prior to ICP-MS detection,Analyst,2017, 142 (23): 4570-4579.
120. Ming-Zhou Liu,Quan-Fei Zhu,Jin-Hua Wu, Xu-Ming Yu, Ming-Bai Hu, Xian-Fei Xie,Zhe-Qiong Yang, Jing Yang,Yu-Qi Feng, Jiang Yue*,Glutamate affects the production of epoxyeicosanoids within the brain: The up-regulation of brain CYP2J through the MAPK-CREB signaling pathway,Toxicology,2017,38:31-38.
121. Tao Gao, Huan He, Rong Huang, Mai Zheng, Fang-Fang Wang, Yan-Jun Hu, Feng-Lei Jiang*, Yi Liu*,BODIPY-based fluorescent probes for mitochondria-targeted cell imaging with superior brightness, low cytotoxicity and high photostability,Dyes and Pigments,2017,141:530-535.
122. Fang-Fang Wang, Xiao-Yang Fan, Yu-Jiao Liu, Tao Gao, Rong Huang, Feng-Lei Jiang*, Yi Liu*,Design, synthesis, cell imaging, kinetics and thermodynamics of reaction-based turn-on fluorescent probes for the detection of biothiols,Dyes and Pigments,2017,145:451-460.
123. Yun-Liang Deng, Dang-Dang Xu, Dai-Wen Pang, Hong-Wu Tang*,Target-triggered signal turn-on detection of prostate specific antigen based on metal-enhanced fluorescence of Ag@SiO2@SiO2-RuBpy composite nanoparticles,Nanotechnology,2017,28:065501.
124. Li-Li Dai, Shan-Xia Jin, Meng-Ying Fan, Ping Zhou*,Preparation of quaternized cellulose / chitosan microsphere for selective enrichment of phosphopeptides,Analytical & Bioanalytical Chemistry,2017, 409:3309-3317.
125. Han Wang, Xiao-Lan Liu, Kai Nan, Bei-Bei Chen, Man He, Bin Hu*,Sample pre-treatment techniques for use with ICP-MS hyphenated techniques for elemental speciation in biological samples,Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry,2017,32:58-77.
126. Han Wang, Man He, Beibei Chen, Bin Hu*,Advances in ICP-MS-based techniques for trace elements and their species analysis in cells,Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry,2017,32:1650-1659.
127. Shan Li, Bei-Bei Chen*,Man He* and Bin Hu,Hollow fiber supported TiO2 monolithic microextraction combined with capillary HPLCICP-MS for sensitive absolute quantification of phosphopeptides,Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry,2017,32:1186-1195.
128. Xiao-Lei Ge, Zhi-Ling Zhang, Zhi-Xiong Xie, Ran Cui * Dai-Wen Pang,Revealing the biodistribution and clearance of Ag2Se near-infrared quantum dots in mice,New Journal of Chemistry,2017,41:12721-12725.
129. Xin-Ying Hao, Hao Wu, Yang Zhao, Tong Tong, Xiao-Yuan Li, Cui Yang,Yun Tang, Xin-Yu Shen, Shi-Nian Liu and Hua Tong*,Scientific investigation of the lacquered wooden coffin of Xiang Fei excavated from Eastern Royal Tombs of the Qing Dynasty,New Journal of Chemistry,2017, 41, 9806--9814.
130. Ya-Bing Cai, Bei-Bei Chen, Man He, Xiao-Lan Liu, Bin Hu*,Gold nanoparticles as intermediate ligands for polymer monolithic capillary microextraction of trace rare earth elements followed by inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry detection,Spectrochimica Acta Part B: Atomic Spectroscopy,2017,127:56-63.
131. Ping Yan, Man He, Bei-Bei Chen, Bin Hu*,Fast preconcentration of trace rare earth elements from environmental samples by di(2-ethylhexyl)phosphoric acid grafted magnetic nanoparticles followed by inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry detection,Spectrochimica Acta Part B: Atomic Spectroscopy,2017,136:73-80.
132. Guang-Yang Xiao, Bei-Bei Chen,Man He, Kai-Wen Shi, Xing Zhang, Xiao-Ting Li, Qiu-Mei Wu, Dai-Wen Pang, Bin Hu*,Determination of avian influenza A (H9N2) virions by inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry based magnetic immunoassay with gold nanoparticles labeling,Spectrochimica Acta Part B : Atomic Spectroscopy, 2017,138:90-96.
133. Huan He, Juan Xu, Dan-Yang Cheng, Li Fu, Yu-Shu Ge, Feng-Lei Jiang* and Yi Liu*,Identification of Binding Modes for Amino Naphthalene 2-Cyanoacrylate (ANCA) Probes to Amyloid Fibrils from Molecular Dynamics Simulations,Journal of Physical Chemistry B,2017,121:1211-1221.
134. Qing Wang, Wen-Jing Cai, Lei Yu, Jun Ding, and Yu-Qi Feng*,Comprehensive profiling of phytohormones in honey by sequential liquid−liquid extraction coupled with liquid chromatography−mass spectrometry,Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry,2017, 65(3):575-585.
135. Li-Juan Zhao, Juan Yang, Hui-Li Ye, Fa-Qiong Zhao* and Bai-Zhao Zeng,Preparation of hydrophilic surface-imprinted ionic liquid polymer on multi-walled carbon nanotubes for the sensitive electrochemical determination of imidacloprid,RSC Advances,2017,7:4704-4709.
136. Xia-Fei Guo, Aiziguli mulati, Mian Wu, Jie Zhang, Liu Yang, Fa-Qiong Zhao, Bai-Zhao Zeng *,An ionic liquid doped electrochemical copolymer coating of indole and 3-methylthiophene for the solid-phase microextraction of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons,RSC Advances,2017,7:22256-22262.
137. Hui-Li Ye, Hao Wang, Fa-Qiong Zhao and Bai-Zhao Zeng *,A one-pot hydrothermal synthesis of graphene/CdS:Mn photocatalyst for photoelectrochemical sensing of glutathione,RSC Advances,2017,7:45792-45798.
138. Wen-Ye Wei, Bing-Shan Zhao, Man He*, Bei-Bei Chen, Bin Hu,Iminodiacetic acid functionalized magnetic nanoparticles for speciation of Cr(III) and Cr(VI) followed by graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometry detection,RSC Advances,2017,7:8504-8511.
139. Gang-Tian Zhu,*Sheng He,Xiao-Mei He,Shu-Kui Zhu and Yu-Qi Feng,A micro-solid phase extraction in glass pipette packed with amino-functionalized silica for rapid analysis of petroleum acids in crude oils,RSC Advances,2017, 7 (64): 40608-40614.
140. Ming Luo, Ming Zhou, Robson Rosa da Silva, Jing Tao,Legna Figueroa-Cosme, Kyle D. Gilroy,Hsin-Chieh Peng,Zhi-Ke He and You-Nan Xia*,Pentatwinned Cu nanowires with ultrathin diameters below 20 nm and their use as templates for the synthesis of Au-based nanotubes,ChemNanoMat,2017,3:190-195.
141. Li-Jin Huang, Chu-Yu Peng, Qian Cheng, Man He, Bei-Bei Chen, Bin Hu*,Thiol-functionalized magnetic porous organic polymers for highly efficient removal of mercury,Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research,2017, 56(46): 13696-13703.
142. Wei Wang, Dang-Dang Xu, Dai-Wen Pang, Hong-Wu Tang*,Fluorescent sensing of thrombin using a magnetic nano-platform with aptamer-target-aptamer sandwich and fluorescent silica nanoprobe,Journal of Luminescence,2017,187:9-13.
143. Xiao-Mei He, Bi-Feng Yuan, Yu-Qi Feng*,Facial synthesis of nickel(II)-immobilized carboxyl cotton chelator for purification of histidine-tagged proteins ,Journal of Chromatography B,2017,1043:122-127.
144. Quan-Fei Zhu, Jing-Wen Yana, Yang Gao, Jing-Wei Zhang, Bi-Feng Yuan, Yu-Qi Feng*,Highly sensitive determination of fatty acid esters of hydroxyl fatty acids by liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry,Journal of Chromatography B,2017,1061:34-40.
145. Qiong-Wei Yu, Huan Sun, Kuan Wang, Hai-Bo He, Yu-Qi Feng*,Monitoring of carbendazim and thiabendazole in fruits and vegetables by SiO2@NiO-Based solid-phase extraction coupled to high-performance liquid chromatography-fluorescence detector,Food Analytical Methods,2017,10:2892-2901.
146. Hui-Xian Zhang, Wei Lu, Hong Xia, Yan Gong, Xi-Tian Peng*, Yu-Qi Feng, Rapid and sensitive detection of avermectin residues in edible oils by magnetic solid-phase extraction combined with ultra-high-pressure liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry,Food Analytical Methods,2017,10:3201-3208.
147. Long Ma, Jun-Yi Liu, Jia-Xin Dong, Qi Xiao, Jie Zhao* and Feng-Lei Jiang*,Toxicity of Pb2+ on rat liver mitochondria induced by oxidative stress and mitochondrial permeability transition,Toxicology Research,2017,6:822-830.
148. Qiu-Yi Wang,Tian-Tian Ye,Shu-Jian Zheng,Er-Cui Ye,Ren-Qi Wang and Yu-Qi Feng*,Stable isotope labeling assisted LC-MS method for determination of polyamines in micro tissues of rice,Analytical Methods, 2017,9:3541-3548 .
149. Dan Luo, Yu-Qi Feng*, Jin-Ting Yao, You-Bao Sun, Tao Hong Huang, Yuki HAShI,Determination of oleanolic acid and ursolic acid in loquat leaf extract by chemical derivatization coupled with liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry,色谱,2017, 35(1):27-31.
150. Qing Wang, Min Pan, Jie Wei, Xiaoqing Liu, and Fuan Wang*,Evaluation of DNA methyltransferase activity and inhibition via isothermal enzyme-free concatenated hybridization chain reaction,ACS Sensors,2017, 2 (7): 932-939.
151. Jia-Bing Ran, Pei Jiang, Guang-Lin Sun, Zhe Ma, Jing-Xiao Hu, Xin-Yu Shen and Hua Tong*,Comparisons among Mg, Zn, Sr, and Si doped nano-hydroxyapatite/chitosan composites for load-bearing bone tissue engineering applications,Materials Chemistry Frontiers,2017, 1, 900-910.
152. Cai-Hua Zhai, Zhi-Ling Chen, Sha-Sha Lv, Yi Lin*, Zhi-Ling Zhang, Dai-Wen Pang,Metal-Enhanced Fluorescence from Quantum Dots,化学进展,2017,29:814.
153. 马旭妍, 秦银辉, 漆楚波, 吴玲玲, 张志凌, 夏和顺, 庞代文*,基于免疫磁性纳米球快速高效准确检测淋巴结转移癌细胞,分析化学,2017, 45(12):1874-1881.