1. Sheng-Li Chen*, Yu-Wen Liu, and Jun-Xiang Chen, Heterogeneous electron transfer at nanoscopic electrodes: importance of electronic structures and electric double layers, Chemical Society Reviews 2014,43(15):5372-5386.
2. Cong-Ying Wen, Ling-Ling Wu, Zhi-Ling Zhang, Yu-Lin Liu, Shao-Zhong Wei, Jiao Hu, Man Tang, En-Ze Sun, Yi-Ping Gong, Jing Yu, and Dai-Wen Pang*,Quick-response magnetic nanospheres for rapid, efficient capture and sensitive detection of circulating tumor cells, ACS Nano 2014,8(1):941-949.
3. Ling-Hong Xiong, Ran Cui, Zhi-Ling Zhang; Xu Yu, Zhi-Xiong Xie, Yun-Bo Shi, and Dai-Wen Pang*,Uniform fluorescent nanobioprobes for pathogen detection, ACS Nano 2014, 8(5): 5116-5124.
4. Li-Xin Fan, Yu-Wen Liu, Jie-Wen Xiong, Henry S. White *, and Sheng-Li Chen*,Electron-transfer Kinetics and electric double layer effects in nanometer-wide thin-layer cells , ACS Nano 2014,8(10): 10426-10436.
5. Jie Wang, Ting Wei, Xin-Yang Li, Bin-Hao Zhang, Jia-Xi Wang, Chi Huang, and Quan Yuan*,Near-infrared-light-mediated imaging of latent fingerprints based on molecular recognition, Angewandte Chemie:International Edition 2014,53:1616-1620.
6. Yu-Tao Li, Shu-Hui Zhang, Li Wang, Rong-Rong Xiao, Wei Liu, Xin-Wei Zhang, Zhuan Zhou, Christian Amatore, and Wei-Hua Huang*, Nanoelectrode for amperometric monitoring of individual vesicular exocytosis inside single synapses, Angewandte Chemie:International Edition 2014, 53(46):12456-12460.
7. Jun-Tao Liu, Liang-Sheng Hu, Yan-Ling Liu, Rong-Sheng Chen, Zhi Cheng, Shi-Jing Chen, Christian Amatore, Wei-Hua Huang*, and Kai-Fu Huo, Real-time monitoring of auxin vesicular exocytotic efflux from single plant protoplasts by amperometry at microelectrodes decorated with nanowires, Angewandte Chemie:International Edition 2014,53(10):2643-2647.
8. Zhen Li, Meng-Yuan He, Dang-Dang Xu, and Zhi-Hong Liu*,Graphene materials-based energy acceptor systems and sensors ,Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology C: Photochemistry Reviews 2014,18:1-17.
9. Na Xu, Ji Wang, Zhen-Feng Zhang, Dai-Wen Pang, Han-Zhong Wang, and Zhi-Ling Zhang*,Anisotropic cell-to-cell spread of vaccinia virus on microgrooved substrate, Biomaterials 2014, 35:5049-5055.
10. Li Wen, Yi Lin, Zhen-Hua Zheng, Zhi-Ling Zhang, Li-Juan Zhang, Li-Ying Wang, Han-Zhong Wang, and Dai-Wen Pang*, Labeling the nucleocapsid of enveloped baculovirus with quantum dots for single-virus tracking, Biomaterials 2014,35(7):2295-2301.
11. Wei Liang, Jun-Xiang Chen, Yu-Wen Liu, and Sheng-Li Chen*, Density-functional-theory calculation analysis of active sites for four-electron reduction of O2 on Fe/N-doped grapheme, ACS Catalysis 2014,4:4170-4177.
12. Zhi-Gang Wang, Bo Tang, Shu-Lin Liu, Zhi-Ling Zhang, Zhi-Quan Tian, and Dai-Wen Pang*,Exploring sialic acid receptors-related infection behavior of avian influenza virus in human bronchial epithelial cells by single-particle tracking, Small 2014, 10(13):2712-2720.
13. Qing-Ying Luo, Yi Lin, Yong Li, Ling-Hong Xiong, Ran Cui, Dai-Wen Pang*, and Zhi-Xiong Xie, Nanomechanical analysis of yeast cells in CdSe quantum dot biosynthesis, Small 2014,10(4):699-704.
14. Shu-Lin Liu, Qiu-Mei Wu, Li-Juan Zhang, Zhi-Gang Wang, En-Ze Sun, Zhi-Ling Zhang, and Dai-Wen Pang*, Three-dimensional tracking of Rab5- and Rab7-associated infection process of influenza virus, Small 2014,10(22):4746-4753.
15. Xiao-Jing Xing, Ying Zhou, Dai-Wen Pang, and Hong-Wu Tang*, Graphene oxide and metal-mediated base pairs based “molecular beacon” integrating with exonuclease I for fluorescence turn-on detection of biothiols, Small 2014,10(16):3412-3420.
16. Yan-Bing Yang, En-Zheng Shi, Pei-Xu Li, Dehai Wu, Shi-Ting Wu, Yuan-Yuan Shang, Wen-Jing Xu, An-Yuan Cao*, and Quan Yuan*, A compressible mesoporous SiO2 sponge supported by carbon nanotube network, Nanoscale 2014, 6:3585-3592.
17. Jing-Ya Zhao, Ran Cui, Zhi-Ling Zhang, Mingxi Zhang, Zhi-Xiong Xie, and Dai-Wen Pang*, Cytotoxicity of nucleus-targeting fluorescent gold nanoclusters, Nanoscale 2014,6:13126-13134.
18. Yu-Fei Liu, Ming Luo, Xia Xiang, Chao-Hui Chen, Xing-Hu Ji*,Lu Chen, and Zhi-Ke He*, A graphene oxide and exonuclease-aided amplification immuno-sensor for antigen detection, Chemical Communications 2014,50(20):2679-2681.
19. Yun-Xia Yuan, Shu-Fang Wu, Fan Shu, and Zhi-Hong Liu*, An MnO2 nanosheet as a label-free nanoplatform for homogeneous biosensing, Chemical Communications 2014, 50:1095-1097.
20. Ling-Yu Zeng, Shi-Yu Chen, Tian Xia, Cheng Zhong, and ZhiHong Liu*, Designing two-photon fluorescent probes based on the target-induced enhancement of the absorption cross-section, Chemical Communications 2014,50:11139-11142.
21. Yan Xiao, Zheng-Jun Wu,Kwok-Yin Wong, and Zhi-Hong Liu*, Hairpin DNA probes based on target-induced in situ generation of luminescent silver nanoclusters, Chemical Communications 2014,50:4849-4852.
22. Yi-Zheng Liu, Bo-Ran Dong, Zi-Rong Wu, Wei Fang, Guo-Hua Zhou, Ai-Guo Shen, Xiao-Dong Zhou*, and Ji-Ming Hu*, Toehold-mediated DNA logic gates based on host-guest DNA-GNPs, Chemical Communications 2014, 50: 12026-12029.
23. Bao-Ling Qi , Ping Liu , Qiu-Yi Wang,Wen-Jing Cai, Bi-Feng Yuan*,and Yu-Qi Feng*, Derivatization for liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry, Trac-Trends in Analytical Chemistry 2014,59: 121-132.
24. Bi-Feng Yuan*, and Yu-Qi Feng, Recent advances in the analysis of 5-methylcytosine and its oxidation products, Trac-Trends in Analytical Chemistry 2014,54:24-35.
25. Hui Li, De-en Sun, Ya-Jie Liu, and Zhi-Hong Liu*, An ultrasensitive homogeneous aptasensor for kanamycin based on upconversion fluorescence resonance energy transfer, Biosensors and Bioelectronics 2014,55: 149-156.
26. Guang-Ming Yang, Fa-Qiong Zhao*, and Bai-Zhao Zeng, Electrochemical determination of cefotaxime based on a three-dimensional molecularly imprinted film sensor, Biosensors and Bioelectronics 2014, 53: 447-452.
27. Li-Juan Zhao, Fa-Qiong Zhao, and Bai-Zhao Zeng*, Synthesis of water-compatible surface-imprinted polymer via click chemistry and RAFT precipitation polymerization for highly selective and sensitive electrochemical assay of fenitrothion , Biosensors and Bioelectronics 2014, 62: 19-24.
28. Li-Juan Zhao, Fa-Qiong Zhao, and Bai-Zhao Zeng*, Preparation of surface-imprinted polymer grafted with water-compatible external layer via RAFT precipitation polymerization for highly selective and sensitive electrochemical determination of brucine , Biosensors and Bioelectronics 2014, 60: 71-76.
29. Gan Qu,Guan-Nan Zhang,Zi-Tong Wu,Ai-Guo Shen*,Jian-Bo Wang, and Ji-Ming Hu*, A 'turn-off' SERS assay of heparin with high selectivity based on heparin-peptide complex and Raman labelled gold nanoparticles , Biosensors and Bioelectronics 2014,60:124-129.
30. Chao-Hui Chen, Xia Xiang, Yu-Fei Liu, Guo-Hua Zhou, Xing-Hu Ji, and Zhi-Ke He*,Dual-color determination of protein via terminal protection of small-molecule-linked DNA and the enzymolysis of exonuclease III, Biosensors and Bioelectronics 2014,58: 205-208.
31. Dan Zhao, Jiao-Tian Li, Tian-Ming Yang, and Zhi-Ke He*, “Turn off-on” fluorescent sensor for platinum drugs-DNA interactions based on quantum dots, Biosensors and Bioelectronics 2014,52:29-35.
32. Ming Luo, Ning-Xing Li, Yu-Fei Liu, Chao-Hui Chen, Xia Xiang, Xing-Hu Ji*, and Zhi-Ke He*,Highly sensitive and multiple DNA biosensor based on isothermal strand-displacement polymerase reaction and functionalized magnetic microparticles, Biosensors and Bioelectronics 2014,55:318-323.
33. Zi-Qiang Xu, Li-Yun Yang, Xiao-Yang Fan, Jian-Cheng Jin, Jie Mei, Wu Peng, Feng-Lei Jiang, Qi Xiao, and Yi Liu*, Low temperature synthesis of highly stable phosphate functionalized two color carbon nanodots and their application in cell imaging, Carbon 2014,66:351-360.
34. Xiao-Mei He, Gang-Tian Zhu, Yuan-Yuan Zhu, Xi Chen, Zheng Zhang, Shao-Ting Wang, Bi-Feng Yuan, and Yu-Qi Feng*, Facile preparation of biocompatible sulfhydryl cotton fiber-based sorbents by 'Thiol ene' click chemistry for biological analysis, ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces 2014,6:17857-17864.
35. Cuiling Zhang, Ji Yan, Chen Liu, Xing-Hu Ji*, and Zhi-Ke He*, One-pot synthesis of DNA-CdTe:Zn2+ nanocrystals using Na2TeO3 as the Te source, ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces 2014,6(5):3189-3194.
36. Tai Ye, Jin-Yang Chen, Yu-Fei Liu, Xing-Hu Ji*, Guo-Hua Zhou, and Zhi-Ke He*, Periodic fluorescent silver clusters assembled by rolling circle amplification and their sensor application, ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces 2014,6:16091-16096.
37. Lei Shang, Fa-Qiong Zhao, and Bai-Zhao Zeng*, 3D porous graphene−porous PdCu alloy nanoparticles−molecularly imprinted poly(para-aminobenzoic acid) composite for the electrocatalytic assay of melamine, ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces 2014,6:18721-18727.
38. Xiao-Xia Hu, Ting Wei, Jie Wang, Zi-En Liu, Xin-Yang Li, Bin-Hao Zhang, Zhi-Hao Li, Le-Le Li*, and Quan Yuan*, Near-infrared-light mediated ratiometric luminescent sensor for multimode visualized assays of explosives, Analytical Chemistry 2014,86:10484-10491.
39. Dong-Xiao Hu, Cheol Ho Heo, Shi-Yu Chen, Hwan Myung Kim*, and Zhi-Hong Liu*, Quinoline-based two-photon fluorescent probe for nitric oxide in live cells and tissues, Analytical Chemistry 2014,86:308-311.
40. Yun-Xia Yuan, Run-Qing Li, and Zhi-Hong Liu*, Establishing water-soluble layered WS2 nanosheet as a platform for biosensing, Analytical Chemistry 2014,86:3610-3615.
41. Zhi-Qiang Mao,Liang Hu,Xiao-Hu Dong, Cheng Zhong, Bi-Feng Liu, and Zhi-Hong Liu*, Highly sensitive quinoline-based two-photon fluorescent probe for monitoring intracellular free zinc ions, Analytical Chemistry 2014,86:6548-6554.
42. Chuan-Hua Zhou, Jing-Ya Zhao, Dai-Wen Pang, and Zhi-Ling Zhang*,Enzyme-induced metallization as a signal amplification strategy for high sensitive colorimetric detection of avian influenza virus particles, Analytical Chemistry 2014,86(5):2752-2759.
43. Yan-Min Long, Lei Bao, Jin-Ya Zhao, Zhi-Ling Zhang, and Dai-Wen Pang*, Revealing Carbon nanodots as coreactants of the anodic electrochemiluminescence of Ru(bpy)32+, Analytical Chemistry 2014,86(15):7224-7228.
44. Shu-Lin Liu, Li-Juan Zhang, Zhi-Gang Wang, Zhi-Ling Zhang, Qiu-Mei Wu, En-Ze Sun, Yun-Bo Shi, and Dai-Wen Pang*, Globally visualizing the microtubule-dependent transport behaviors of influenza virus in live cells, Analytical Chemistry 2014,86(8):3902-3908.
45. Yang Tang, Jun Xiong, Han-Peng Jiang, Shu-Jian Zheng, Yu-Qi Feng*,and Bi-Feng Yuan*, Determination of oxidation products of 5-methylcytosine in plants by chemical derivatization coupled with liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry analysis, Analytical Chemistry 2014,86:7764-7772.
46. Ping Liu, Yun-Qing Huang, Wen-Jin Cai, Bi-Feng Yuan*, and Yu-Qi Feng*,Profiling of thiol-containing compounds by stable isotope labeling double precursor ion scan mass spectrometry, Analytical Chemistry 2014,86:9765-9773.
47. Xi-Wen Xing, Feng Tang, Jun Wu, Jie-Mei Chu, Yu-Qi Feng, Xiang Zhou*, and Bi-Feng Yuan*,Sensitive detection of DNA methyltransferase activity based on exonuclease-mediated target recycling, Analytical Chemistry 2014,86:11269-11274.
48. Rong-Rong Xiao, Lei Wang, Lin Zhang, Yu-Ling Liu, Xiao-Lei Yu, and Wei-Hua Huang*, Quantifying biased response of axon to chemical gradient steepness in a microfluidic device, Analytical Chemistry 2014,86(23):11649-11656.
49. Min Xie, Ning-Ning Lu, Shi-Bo Cheng, Xue-Ying Wang, Ming Wang, Shan Guo, Cong-Ying Wen, Jiao Hu, Dai-Wen Pang, and Wei-Hua Huang*, Engineered decomposable multifunctional nanobioprobes for capture and release of rare cancer cells, Analytical Chemistry 2014,86(9):4618-4626.
50. Juan Wang , Wei Jin , Xing Zhang , Cheng-Guo Hu*,Qing-Ying Luo, Yi Lin, and Sheng-Shui Hu*,Rapid in situ detection of ultratrace 2,4-Dinitrotoluene solids by a sandwiched paper-like electrochemical sensor, Analytical Chemistry 2014,86(16):8383-8390.
51. Yuan Zhang, Bei-Bei Chen, Man He, Bin Yang, Jing Zhang, and Bin Hu*, Immunomagnetic separation combined with inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry for the detection of tumor cells using gold nanoparticle labeling, Analytical Chemistry 2014,86(16):8082-8089.
52. Xue-Ying Wang, Zi-He Jin, Bo-Wen Gan, Song-Wei Lv, Min Xie, and Wei-Hua Huang*, Engineering interconnected 3D vascular networks in hydrogels using molded sodium alginate lattice as the sacrificial templates, Lab on a Chip 2014,14(15):2709-2716.
53. Shi-Bin He, Xu Yu, Xiang-Wu Wang, Jun-Jun Tan, Shi-Ban Yan, Pu Wang, Bi-Hai Huang, Zhi-Ling Zhang*, and Li-Jia Li*, Fast Magnetic Isolation of Simple Sequence Repeat Markers in Microfluidic Channels, Lab on a Chip 2014,14(8):1410-1414.
54. Mian Wu, Hai-Bo Zhang, Fa-Qiong Zhao, and Bai-Zhao Zeng*, A novel poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene)-ionic liquid composite coating for the headspace solid-phase microextraction and gas chromatography determination of several alcohols in soft drinks, Analytica Chimica Acta 2014,850:41-48.
55. Bin Deng, Yu Tian, Xu Yu, Jian Song, Feng Guo, Yu-Xiu Xiao*, and Zhi-Ling Zhang*, Laminar flow mediated continuous single-cell analysis on a novel poly (dimethylsiloxane) microfluidic chip, Analytica Chimica Acta 2014,820:104-111.
56. Bi-Feng Yuan*, 5-Methylcytosine and Its Derivatives, Advances in Clinical Chemistry 2014,67:151-187.
57. Juan Zhang, Ran Li, Feng-Lei Jiang, Bo Zhou, Qing-Ying Luo, Qiu-Li-Yang Yu, Xiao-Le Han, Yi Lin, Hong He*, Yi Liu*, and Yun-Long Wang, An electrochemical and surface plasmon resonance study of adsorption actions of DNA by Escherichia coli, Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces 2014,117: 68-74.
58. Hao-Bo Zheng, Jie-Zhen Mo, Yu Zhang, Qiang Gao, Jun Ding, Qiong-Wei Yu, and Yu-Qi Feng*,Facile synthesis of magnetic molecularly imprinted polymers and its application in magnetic solid phase extraction for fluoroquinolones in milk samples, Journal of Chromatography A 2014,1329(0):17-23.
59. Bao-Dong Cai, Jiu-Xia Zhu, Qiang Gao, Dan Luo, Bi-Feng Yuan, and Yu-Qi Feng*, Rapid and high-throughput determination of endogenous cytokinins in Oryza sativa by bare Fe3O4 nanoparticles-based magnetic solid-phase extraction, Journal of Chromatography A 2014,1340(0):146-150.
60. Xiao-Mei He, Gang-Tian Zhu, Jia Yin, Bi-Feng Yuan*,and Yu-Qi Feng*, Electrospun polystyrene/oxidized carbon nanotubes film as both sorbent for thin film microextraction and matrix for matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry, Journal of Chromatography A 2014,1351(0):29-36.
61. Zheng Zhang, Ming-Luan Chen, Xiao-Dong Cheng, Zhi-Guo Shi, Bi-Feng Yuan, and Yu-Qi Feng*, A facile approach for the polymer grafting of silica based on tandem reversible addition fragmentation chain transfer/click chemistry and its application in high performance liquid chromatography, Journal of Chromatography A 2014,1351(0):96-102.
62. Shao-Ting Wang, Wei Huang, Yi-Fan Deng, Qiang Gao, Bi-Feng Yuan, and Yu-Qi Feng*, 'Old' metal oxide affinity chromatography as 'novel' strategy for specific capture of cis-diol-containing compounds, Journal of Chromatography A 2014,1361:100-107.
63. Qian Lu, Jian-Hong Wu, Qiong-Wei Yu, and Yu-Qi Feng*, Using pollen grains as novel hydrophilic solid-phase extraction sorbents for the simultaneous determination of 16 plant growth regulators, Journal of Chromatography A 2014,1367:39-47.
64. Feng-Qin Tu, Li-Yun Zhang, Xiao-Feng Guo, Zi-Xing Zhang, Hong Wang*, and Hua-Shan Zhang, Dual labeling for simultaneous determination of nitric oxide, glutathione and cysteine in macrophage RAW264.7 cells by microchip electrophoresis with fluorescence detection, Journal of Chromatography A 2014,1359:309-316.
65. Mian Wu, Li-Ying Wang, Bai-Zhao Zeng, and Fa-Qiong Zhao*, Fabrication of poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene)-ionic liquid functionalized graphene nanosheets composite coating for headspace solid-phase microextraction of benzene derivatives, Journal of Chromatography A 2014,1364:45-52.
66. Ping-Jing Li, Bin Hu*, Man He, and Bei-Bei Chen, Ion pair hollow fiber liquid-liquid-liquid microextraction combined with capillary electrophoresis-ultraviolet detection for the determination of thyroid hormones in human serum, Journal of Chromatography A 2014,1356:23-31.
67. Lin-Fang Huang,Man He,Bei-Bei Chen, and Bin Hu*, Membrane-supported liquid-liquid-liquid microextraction combined with anion-selective exhaustive injection capillary electrophoresis-ultraviolet detection for sensitive analysis of phytohormones, Journal of Chromatography A 2014,1343:10-17.
68. Cong Hu,Man He,Bei-Bei Chen,Cheng Zhong, and Bin Hu*, Sorptive extraction using polydimethylsiloxane/metal-organic framework coated stir bars coupled with high performance liquid chromatography- fluorescence detection for the determination of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in environmental water samples, Journal of Chromatography A 2014,1356:45-53.
69. Bei-Bei Chen,Man He,Cheng Zhong, and Bin Hu*, Chiral speciation of selenoamino acids in biological samples, Journal of Chromatography A 2014,1363:62-70.
70. Di-Hui Huang, Qin Yang, Shan-Xia Jin, Qian-Chun Deng, and Ping Zhou*, Self-assembly of cellulose nanoparticles as electrolyte additive for capillary electrophoresis separation , Journal of Chromatography A 2014,1367:148-153.
71. Yu-Ling Zhu, Si-Wen Yang, Gang Chen,and Jun Xing*,Single 'click' synthesis of a mixed-mode silica sorbent and application in matrix solid-phase dispersion extraction of beta-agonists from porcine liver, Journal of Chromatography A 2014,1354:101-108.
72. Sheng-Li Chen*, and Yu-Wen Liu, Electrochemistry at nanometer-sized electrodes, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics 2014,16:635-652.
73. Qing-Ying Luo, Yi Lin, Jun Peng, Shu-Lin Liu, Zhi-LingZhang, Zhi-Quan Tian, and Dai-Wen Pang*, Evaluation of nonspecific interactions between quantum dots and proteins, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics 2014,16(17):7677-7680.
74. Li-Juan Zhao, Fa-Qiong Zhao*, and Bai-Zhao Zeng, Preparation and application of sunset yellow imprinted ionic liquid polymer − ionic liquid functionalized graphene composite film coated glassy carbon electrodes, Electrochimica Acta 2014,115: 247- 254.
75. Guang-Ming Yang, Fa-Qiong Zhao*, and Bai-Zhao Zeng, Magnetic entrapment for fast and sensitive determination ofmetronidazole with a novel magnet-controlled glassy carbonelectrode, Electrochimica Acta 2014,135: 154-160.
76. Li-Juan Zhao, Bai-Zhao Zeng, and Fa-Qiong Zhao*, Electrochemical determination of tartrazine using a molecularly imprinted polymer – multiwalled carbon nanotubes - ionic liquid supported Pt nanoparticles composite film coated electrode, Electrochimica Acta 2014,146: 611-617.
77. Ya-Hui Guo, Jun-Jie Cheng, Jine Wang, Xiao-Dong Zhou, Ji-Ming Hu*, and Ren-Jun Pei*,Label-free logic modules and two-layer cascade based on stem-loop probes containing a G-quadruplex domain, Chemistry-an Asian Journal 2014, 9:2397-2401.
78. Yun-Qing Huang, Qiu-Yi Wang, Jia-Qi Liu, Yan-Hong Hao, Bi-Feng Yuan, and Yu-Qi Feng*,Isotope labeling-paired homologous double neutral loss scan-mass spectrometry for profiling of metabolites with a carboxyl group, Analyst 2014,139(13):3446-3454.
79. Gang-Tian Zhu, Xiao-Mei He, Bao-Dong Cai, Han Wang, Jun Ding, Bi-Feng Yuan, and Yu-Qi Feng*,In-syringe dispersive solid phase extraction:a novel format for electrospun fiber based microextraction, Analyst 2014,139:6266-6271.
80. Jiu-Feng Liu, Jun Ding, Bi-Feng Yuan, and Yu-Qi Feng*, Magnetic solid phase extraction coupled with in situ derivatization for the highly sensitive determination of acidic phytohormones in rice leaves by UPLC-MS/MS, Analyst 2014,139: 5605-5613.
81. Han-Peng Jiang, Jiu-Xia Zhu, Chun-Yan Peng, Jia-Jia Gao, Fang Zheng, Yu-Xiu Xiao, Yu-Qi Feng*, and Bi-Feng Yuan*, Facile one-pot synthesis of a aptamer-based organic-silica hybrid monolithic capillary column by 'thiol-ene' click chemistry for detection of enantiomers of chemotherapeutic anthracyclines, Analyst 2014,139: 4940-4946.
82. Tai Ye, Yu-Fei Liu, Ming Luo, Xia Xiang, Xing-Hu Ji*, Guo-Hua Zhou, and Zhi-Ke He*, Metal-organic framework-based molecular beacons for multiplexed DNA detection by synchronous fluorescence analysis, Analyst 2014,139:1721-1725.
83. Zhen Zhang, and Zhi-Ke He*, A graphene oxide-based enzyme-free signal amplification platform for homogeneous DNA detection, Analyst 2014,139:4806-4809.
84. Qin Yang, Di-Hui Huang, and Ping Zhou*, Synthesis of a SiO2/TiO2 hybrid boronate affinity monolithic column for specific capture of glycoproteins under neutral conditions, Analyst 2014,139: 987-991.
85. Li Fu, Fang-Fang Tian, Lu Lai, Yi Liu, Pierre D. Harvey, and Feng-Lei Jiang*, A ratiometric “two-in-one” fluorescent chemodosimeter for fluoride and hydrogen sulfide, Sensors and Actuators B-Chemical 2014,193:701-707.
86. Yan-Ling Feng, and Zhi-Ke He*, New fluorescent pH sensor based on label-free silicon nanodots, Sensors and Actuators B-Chemical 2014,203:795-801.
87. Wei Yang, Peng Wan, Xiao-Dong Zhou, Ji-Ming Hu*, Ya-Feng Guan, and Liang Feng*, Self-assembled In2O3 truncated octahedron string and its sensing properties for formaldehyde, Sensors and Actuators B-Chemical 2014,201:228-233.
88. Jun Hu, Cong-Ying Wen, Zhi-Ling Zhang, MinXie, Hai-Yan Xie, and Dai-Wen Pang*, Recognition kinetics of biomolecules at the surface of different-sized spheres, Biophysical Journal 2014,107(1):165-173.
89. Li-Ya Hu, Jing-Yu Wang*, Jian-Xiong Zhang, Qi-Yan Zhang, and Zhi-Hong Liu*, An N-doped anatase/rutile TiO2 hybrid from low-temperature direct nitridization: enhanced photoactivity under UV-/visible-light, RSC Advances 2014,4:420-427.
90. Xu Yu, Cong-Ying Wen, Zhi-Ling Zhang*, and Dai-Wen Pang, Control of magnetic field distribution by using nickel powder@PDMS pillars in microchannels, RSC Advances 2014,4(34):17660-17666.
91. Dong-Wei Li, Huan He, Bing-Bing Lin, Zi-Qiang Xu, Feng-Lei Jiang, and Yi Liu*, Studies on the isolated mitochondrial damage induced by α-tocopheryl succinate and its interactions with human serum albumin, RSC Advances 2014,4:3913-3919.
92. Cui-Ling Zhang,Yuan-Yuan Zu,Xing-Hu Ji, and Zhi-Ke He*, One-pot aqueous phase synthesis of peptide-CdTe quantum dots, RSC Advances 2014,4(38): 20044-20047.
93. Jia Wang, Chen Xiang, Yu-Shu Ge, Fang-Fang Tian, Zi-Qiang Xu, Feng-Lei Jiang, and Yi Liu*, Investigating the interactions of a novel anticancer DLC and its precursor compound with serum albumin, RSC Advances 2014,4:18205-18216.
94. Xue-Qin Guo, Xiao-Tong Tang, Man He, Bei-Bei Chen, Kai Nan, Qiang-Ying Zhang, and Bin Hu*, Dual dispersive extraction combined with electrothermal vaporization inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry for determination of trace REEs in water and sediment samples, RSC Advances 2014, 4(38): 19960-19969.
95. Li-Hua Wang,Ai-Guo Shen*,Xian-Chang Li, Yi Zeng,Xiao-Dong Zhou, Ryan M. Richards, and Ji-Ming Hu*, Inclusion of guest materials in aqueous coordination network shells spontaneously generated by reacting 2,5-dimercapto- 1,3,4-thiadiazole with nanoscale metallic silver, RSC Advances 2014, 4:34294-34302.
96. Jin-Qiang Tong, Fang-Fang Tian, Yi Liu*, and Feng-Lei Jiang*, Comprehensive study of the adsorption of an acylhydrazone derivative by serum albumin: Unclassical static quenching, RSC Advances 2014,4:59686-59696.
97. Shan Guo, Yu-Qi Chen, Ning-Ning Lu, Xue-Ying Wang, Min Xie*,and Wei-Ping Sui, Ultrasonication-assisted one-step selfassembly preparation of biocompatible fluorescent-magnetic nanobeads for rare cancer cell detection, Nanotechnology 2014(25):505603 (9pp).
98. Li-Yun Zhang, Feng-Qin Tu, Xiao-Feng Guo, Hong Wang*, Peng Wang, and Hua-Shan Zhang, A new BODIPY-based long-wavelength fluorescent probe for chromatographic analysis of low-molecular-weight thiols, Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry 2014,406(26):6723-6733.
99. Man He, Bei-Bei Chen, and Bin Hu*, Recent developments in stir bar sorptive extraction, Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry 2014,406(8):2001-2026.
100. Wen-Ying Fan, Xiang-Ju Mao, Man He, Bei-Bei Chen, and Bin Hu*, Development of novel sol–gel coatings by chemically bonded ionic liquids for stir bar sorptive extraction—application for the determination of NSAIDS in real samples, Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry 2014,406(28):7261-7273.
101. Di-Hui Huang, Qin Yang, Shan-Xia Jin, Qian-Chun Deng, and Ping Zhou*, Determination of global DNA methylation level by capillary electrophoresis using octyl-modified quaternized cellulose as an electrolyte additive, Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry 2014,406:2771-2777.
102. Wei Wang, Dai-Wen Pang, and Hong-Wu Tang*, Sensitive multiplexed DNA detection using silica nanoparticles as the target capturing platform, Talanta 2014,128:263-267.
103. Yi-Zhen Liu, Wei Fang, Zi-Tong Wu, Guo-Hua Zhou, Wen Yi, Xiao-Dong Zhou, Ai-Guo Shen, and Ji-Ming Hu*, A one-tube multiplexed colorimetric strategy based on plasmonic nanoparticles combined with non-negative matrix factorization, Talanta 2014,128:305-310.
104. Guang-Ming Yang, Fa-Qiong Zhao*, and Bai-Zhao Zeng, Facile fabrication of a novel anisotropic gold nanoparticle–chitosan–ionic liquid/graphenemodified electrode for the determination of theophylline and caffeine, Talanta 2014,127:116-122.
105. Shao-Wei Su, Bei-Bei Chen, Man He, Bin Hu*, and Zuo-Wei Xiao, Determination of trace/ultratrace rare earth elements in environmental samples by ICP-MS after magnetic solid phase extraction with Fe3O4@SiO2@polyaniline-graphene oxide composite, Talanta 2014,119:458-466.
106. Shao-Wei Su, Bei-Bei Chen, Man He, and Bin Hu*, Graphene oxide–silica composite coating hollow fiber solid phase microextraction online coupled with inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry for the determination of trace heavy metals in environmental water samples, Talanta 2014,123(0):1-9.
107. Jie Mei, Li-Yun Yang, Lu Lai, Zi-Qiang Xu, Jie Zhao, Jian-Cheng Jin, Feng-Lei Jiang*, and Yi Liu*, The interactions between CdSe quantum dots and yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae: Adhesion of quantum dots to the cell surface and the protection effect of ZnS shell, Chemosphere 2014,112:92-99.
108. Jie Zhao, Lian Yuan, Jian-Cheng Jin, Huan He, Feng-Lei Jiang*, Xiao-Gang Yang*, Jie Dai, and Yi Liu, Mitochondrial dysfunction induced by different concentrations of gadolinium ion, Chemosphere 2014,100:194-199.
109. Shao-Wei Su, Bei-Bei Chen, Man He, Zuo-Wei Xiao, and Bin Hu*, A novel strategy for sequential analysis of gold nanoparticles and gold ions in water samples by combining magnetic solid phase extraction with inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry, Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry 2014,29(3):444-453.
110. Han-Yong Peng, Yang Jiao, Xiao Xiao, Bei-Bei Chen, Man He, Zheng-Ru Liu, Xing Zhang, and Bin Hu*, Magnetic quantitative analysis for multiplex glycoprotein with polymer-based elemental tags, Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry 2014,29(6):1112-1119.
111. Lei Shang, Fa-Qiong Zhao, and Bai-Zhao Zeng*, Sensitive voltammetric determination of vanillin with an AuPd nanoparticles_graphene composite modified electrode, Food Chemistry 2014,151:53-57.
112. Li-Yun Zhang, Feng-Qin Tu, Xiao-Feng Guo, Hong Wang,* Peng Wang, and Hua-Shan Zhang, Rapid and sensitive determination of free thiols by capillary zone electrophoresis with near infrared laser induced fluorescence detection using a new BODIPY-based probe as labeling reagent, Electrophoresis 2014,35(20):2951-2958.
113. Xiao-Lan Liu, He Man, Bei-Bei Chen, and Bin Hu*, Polymer monolithic capillary microextraction on-line coupled with inductively coupled plasma-mass spectrometry for the determination of trace Au and Pd in biological samples, Spectrochimica Acta Part B 2014,101(0):254-260.
114. Kang Mao, Yin-Ran Chen, Zi-Tong Wu, Xiao-Dong Zhou*, Ai-Guo Shen, and Ji-Ming Hu*, Catalytic strategy for efficient degradation of nitroaromatic pesticides by using gold nanoflower, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 2014,62:10638-10645.
115. Li Chen,Jing-Xiao Hu,Jia-Bing Ran,Xin-Yu Shen∗, and Hua Tong, Preparation and evaluation of collagen-silk fibroin/hydroxyapatite nanocomposites for bone tissue engineering, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules 2014,65:1-7.
116. Man-Man Lin, Ai-Guo Shen, Hui-Lu Yao*, Zhi-Zhi Zhang, and Ji-Ming Hu*, Real-time molecular profiling of photochemically induced rat thrombosis in vivo through quantitative Raman analysis of blood, Laser Physics Letters 2014,11:115607.
117. Xue-Ping Dang, Cheng-Guo Hu*, and Sheng-Shui Hu*, Preparation and application of a novel electrochemical sensing material based on surface chemistry of polyhydroquinone, Materials Science and Engineering C 2014,40:9-15.
118. Xiao-Feng Guo, Wang, Jie-Yu, Hong Wang*, and Hua-Shan Zhang, Simultaneous determination of primary and secondary phenethylamines in biological samples by high-performance liquid chromatographic method with fluorescence detection, Journal of Chromatography B 2014,967:69-74.
119. Xin-Yan Yu, Min Chen, Jiang Zhen, Yi Hu, and Zhi-Xiong Xie*,The two-component regulators GacS and GacA positively regulate a nonfluorescent siderophore through the Gac/Rsm signaling cascade in high-siderophore-yielding Pseudomonas sp. strain HYS, Journal of Bacteriology 2014,196(18):3259-3270.
120. Mei-Ying Li, Bei-Song Fang*,Yang Zhao, Tong Tong, Xiao-Hui Hou,and Hua Tong*, Investigation into the deterioration process of archaeological bamboo strips of China from four different periods by chemical and anatomical analysis, Polymer Degradation and Stability 2014,109:71-78.
121. Qiao Yu, Xiao-Shui Li, Bi-Feng Yuan, and Yu-Qi Feng*, Preparation of magnetic hydroxyapatite clusters and its application in the enrichment of phosphopeptides, Journal of Separation Science 2014,37:580-586.
122. Meng Wang, Fa-Qiong Zhao*, and Bai-Zhao Zeng, Electrochemical fabrication of a novel polycarbazole coating for the headspace solid-phase microextraction and GC determination of some chlorobenzenes, Journal of Separation Science 2014,37:861-867.
123. Xiao-Yang Fan, Yue Zhang, Jia Wang, Li-Yun Yang, Feng-Lei Jiang, and Yi Liu*, Exploring the interaction between rotenone and human serum albumin, Journal of Chemical Thermodynamics 2014,69C:186-192.
124. Yu-Shu Ge, Cheng Jin, Zhe Song, Jia-Qi Zhang, Feng-Lei Jiang, and Yi Liu*, Multi-spectroscopic analysis and molecular modeling on the interaction of curcumin and its derivatives with human serum albumin: A comparative study, Spectrochimica Acta Part A 2014,124:265-276.
125. Juan Song, Hai-Xia Cheng, Xin-Yu Shen, Jing-Xiao Hua, and Hua Tong*, Characterization of calcium carbonate crystals in pigeon yolk sacs with different incubation times, Micron 2014,60:39-48.
126. Li-Juan Zhao, Fa-Qiong Zhao, and Bai-Zhao Zeng*,Electrochemical determination of carbaryl by using a molecularly imprinted polymer/graphene-ionic liquid-nano Au/chitosan-AuPt alloy nanoparticles composite film modified electrode International, Journal of Electrochemical Science 2014,9:1366-1377.
127. Fang Xu, Li-Juan Zhao, Fa-Qiong Zhao*, Li-Zhi Deng, Ling Hu, and Bai-Zhao Zeng, Electrodeposition of AuPdCu alloy nanoparticles on a multi-walled carbon nanotube coated glassy Carbon electrode for the electrocatalytic oxidation and determination of hydrazine, International Journal of Electrochemical Science 2014,9:2832-2847.
128. You-Hong Ai, Fa-Qiong Zhao, and Bai-Zhao Zeng*, Electrochemical preparation of a poly(aniline-com-aminobenzoic acid)–ionic liquid composite coating for the head-space solid phase microextraction and analysis of aryl halides, Analytical Methods 2014,6:9453-9458.
129. Sheng-Nan Xu, Qin Zhao, Hai-Bo He, Bi-Feng Yuan,Yu-Qi Feng,and Qiong-Wei Yu*, Rapid determination of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in environmental water based on magnetite nanoparticles/polypyrrole magnetic solid-phase extraction, Analytical Methods 2014,6:7046-7053.
130. Cui Chao,Man He,Bei-Bei Chen, and Bin Hu*,Chitosan modified magnetic nanoparticles based solid phase extraction combined with ICP-OES for the speciation of Cr(III) and Cr(VI), Analytical Methods 2014,6(21):8577-8583.
131. Shao-Wei Su,Man He*,Nan Zhang, and Chao Cui, Calconcarboxylic acid dynamically modified nanometer-sized zirconia for on-line flow injection-inductively coupled plasma optical emission spectrometry determination of trace heavy metals in environmental water samples, Analytical Methods 2014,6(4):1182-1188.
132. Yu-Ling Zhu, Wei-Ya Zhang, Li-Xia Li, Cai-Ying Wu, and Jun Xing*, Preparation of a mixed-mode silica-based sorbent by click reaction and its application in the determination of primary aromatic amines in environmental water samples, Analytical Methods 2014, 6(7): 2102-2111.
133. Cheng Lin, Xue-Feng Xu,Yu-Yan Fang,Yan Li, Jia-Xi Wang, Guo-Jia Wan, Xue-Ying Ge, Liang-Jie Yuan, Ke-Li Zhang, Lei Liao*, and Quan Yuan*, Triblock copolymer-assisted construction of 20 nm-sized ytterbi-um-doped TiO2 hollow nanostructures for enhanced solar energy utilization efficiency, Science China- Chemistry 2014.
134. Wan-Ju Zhang, Xu-Jie Xiong, Fang Wang, Li Li, Yan Zhang, Wen-Ping Xiao, and Yi Liu*, Investigation of nitroxoline-human serum albumin interactions by spectroscopic methods, Science China- Chemistry 2014,57(12):1690-1695.
135. Yan Zhang, Meng-Yue Guo, Ping Shen, and Zhi-Xiong Xie*,The stress response factor RpoS is required for the natural transformation of Escherichia coli, Chinese Science Bulletin 2014,59(5-6):521-527.
136. Yan Long, Sheng Yang, Zhi-Xiong Xie*, and Cheng Li, Identification and characterization of phenol hydroxylase from phenol-degrading Candida tropicalis strain JH8 Canadian, Journal of Microbiology 2014,60(9):585-591.
137. Min-Yan Chen, Ze-Zhong Chen, Wei Wang, Li-An Zhu, and Hong-Wu Tang*, Preparation of Rubpy-doped silica fluorescent nanoprobes and their applications to the recognition of liver cancer cells, Chinese Journal of Analytical Chemistry 2014,42(3):326-331.
138. Guo-Hua Zhou, Chao-Hui Chen, Li-Yun Zhang, Xiao-Feng Guo, Hong Wang, Xing-Hu Ji*,and Zhi-Ke He*, Robust aqueous quantum dots capped with peptide ligands as biomaterials: facile preparation, good stability, and multipurpose application, Particle & Particle Systems Characterization 2014,31(3):382-389.
139. Guang-Ming Yang, and Fa-Qiong Zhao*, A novel electrochemical sensor for the determination of lidocaine based on surfaceimprinting on porous three-dimensional film, Journal of Materials Chemistry C 2014,2:10201-10208.
142. Qiong-Wei Yua, Xiao-Shui Li, Yong-Sheng Xiao, Lei Guo, Fan Zhang, Qian Cai,Yu-Qi Feng, Bi-Feng Yuan, and Yin-Sheng Wang*,Sequential enrichment with titania-coated magnetic mesoporous hollow silica microspheres and zirconium arsenate-modified magnetic nanoparticles for the study of phosphoproteome of HL60 cells, Journal of Chromatography A 2014,1365:54-60. (非通讯联系人论文)
143. Wen Wang, Cong Qin, Qing-Ji Xie*, Xiao-Li Qin, Long Chao*, Yi Huang, Meng-Zhen Dai, Chao Chen, Jian-Ying Huang, and Ji-Ming Hu, Rapid electrodeposition of a gold-Prussian blue nanocomposite with ultrahigh electroactivity for dual-potential amperometricbiosensing of uric acid, Analyst 2014,139:2904-2911. (非通讯联系人论文)
144. Xiao-Jie Sun*, Jun Xing, Yu-Xiu Zhai*,and Zhao-Xin Li, The development of ionic liquids as stationary phases for gas chromatography, Progress in Chemistry 2014,26(4):647-656. (非通讯联系人论文)
145. Lu Lai, Ping Mei*, Xiao-Mei Wu, Cong Hou, Yan-Cheng Zheng, Yi Liu, Micellization of anionic gemini surfactants and their interaction with polyacrylamide, Colloid and Polymer Science 2014,292:2821-2830. (非通讯联系人论文)