1. Quan Yuan, Yuan Wu, Jie Wang, Dan-Qing Lu, Zi-Long Zhao, Tao Liu, Xiao-Bing Zhang, Wei- Hong Tan*,Targeted bioimaging and photodynamic therapy nanoplatform using an aptamer-guided g-quadruplex DNA carrier and near-infrared light, Angewandte Chemie:International Edition,2013,52:13965.
2. Yong Li, Ran Cui, Peng Zhang, Bei-Bei Chen, Zhi-Quan Tian, Li Li, Bin Hu, Dai-Wen Pang*, Zhi-Xiong Xie*,Mechanism-oriented controllability of intracellular quantum dots formation: the role of glutathione metabolic pathway, ACS Nano,2013,7(3):2240-2248.
3. Bo Zhang, Li-Xin Fan, Hua-Wei Zhong, Yu-Wen Liu, Sheng-Li Chen*,Graphene nanoelectrodes: fabrication and size-dependent electrochemistry,Journal of the American Chemical Society,2013,135:10073-10080.
4. Yue He, Xiao-Jing Xing, Hong-Wu Tang*,Dai-Wen Pang,Graphene oxide based fluorescent biosensor for protein detection via terminal protection of small molecule-linked DNA,Small,2013, 9(12): 2097-2101.
5. Le Su, Ying Chen, Guan-Nan Zhang, Li-Hua. Wang, Aai-Guo Shen, Xiao-Dong Zhou, Xiao-Hua Wang, Ji-Ming Hu*,In vivo and in situ monitoring of the nitric oxide stimulus response of single cancer cells by Raman spectroscopy, Laser Physics Letters,2013, 10(4): 045608.
6. Li Cai, Ze-Zhong Chen, Min-Yan Chen, Hong-Wu Tang*, Dai-Wen Pang,MUC-1 aptamer-conjugated dye-doped silica nanoparticles,Biomaterials,2013,34: 371-381.
7. Lu Peng, Man He, Bei-Bei Chen, Qiu-Mei Wu, Zhi-Ling Zhang, Dai-Wen Pang, Ying Zhu, Bin Hu*,Cellular uptake, elimination and toxicity of CdSe/ZnS quantum dots in HepG2 cells,Biomaterials,2013,34(37):9545-9558.
8. Le-Le Li, Meng-Ying Xie, Jie Wang, Quan Yuan*,A vitamin-responsive mesoporous nanocarrier with DNA aptamer-mediated cell targeting, Chemical Communications,2013,49: 5823-5825.
9. Yu-Fei Liu, Ming Luo, Ji Yan, Xia Xiang, Xing-Hu Ji*,Guo-Hua Zhou, Zhi-Ke He*,An ultrasensitive biosensor for DNA detection based on hybridization chain reaction coupled with the efficient quenching of a ruthenium complex to CdTe quantum dots,Chemical Communications,2013,49: 7424-7426.
10. Guo-Hua Zhou, Xian Zhang, Xing-Hu Ji*, Zhi-Ke He*,Ultrasensitive detection of small molecule-protein interaction via terminal protection of small molecule linked DNA and Exo III-aided DNA recycling amplification, Chemical Communications,2013,49: 8854-8856.
11. Sha Yao, Yun Shu, Yu-Jun Yang, Xu Yu, Dai-Wen Pang , Zhi-Ling Zhang* , Picoliter droplets developed as microreactors for ultrafast synthesis of multi-color water-soluble CdTe quantum dots, Chemical Communications,2013,49: 7114-7116.
12. Xiao-Shui Li, Gang-Tian Zhu, Yan-Bo Luo, Bi-Feng Yuan, Yu-Qi Feng*,Synthesis and applications of functionalized magnetic materials in sample preparation, Trends in Analytical Chemistry,2013,45: 233-247.
13. Shi-Ming Zhang, He-You Zhang, Qing Liu , Sheng-Li Chen*,Fe-N doped carbon nanotube/graphene composite:facile synthesis and superior electrocatalytic activity, Journal of Materials Chemistry A,2013,1:3302-3308.
14. Ming-Luan Chen, Yu-Li Liu, Xi-Wen Xing, Xiang Zhou, Yu-Qi Feng*, Bi-Feng Yuan*,Preparation of a hyper-cross-linked polymer monolithic column and its application to the sensitive determination of genomic DNA methylation, Chemistry - A European Journal,2013,19 (3):1035-1041.
15. Shao-Ting Wang, Di Chen, Jun Ding, Bi-Feng Yuan, Yu-Qi Feng*,Borated Titania a new option for the selective enrichment of cis-diol biomolecules, Chemistry - A European Journal,2013,19(2):606-612.
16. Ling-Yu Zeng, Yun-Xia Yuan, Pei Shen, Kwok-Yin Wong, Zhi-Hong Liu*,Graphitic carbon-nanoparticle-based single-label nanobeacons, Chemistry-A Europen Journal,2013,19: 8063-8067.
17. Yun Shu, Wen Lu, Shu-Lin Liu, Na Xu, Li Wang, Li Zhang, Zhen-Hua Zheng, Dai-Wen Pang, Han-Zhong Wang, Zhi-Ling Zhang*,Site-specific labeling of baculovirus in an integrated microfluidic device, Lab on a Chip,2013,13(5):860-865.
18. Yang Tang, Jie-Mei Chu, Wei Huang, Jun Xiong, Xi-Wen Xing, Xiang Zhou, Yu-Qi Feng,* Bi-Feng Yuan*,Hydrophilic material for the selective enrichment of 5 hydroxymethylcytosine and its liquid chromatography−tandem mass spectrometry detection, Analytical Chemistry,2013,85:6129-6135.
19. Shao-Ting Wang, Wei Huang, Wei Lu, Bi-Feng Yuan*, Yu-Qi Feng*,TiO2-based solid phase extraction strategy for highly effective elimination of normal ribonucleosides before detection of 2’-deoxynucleosides/low-abundance 2’-O-modified ribonucleosides, Analytical Chemistry,2013,85:10512-10518.
20. Cui-Ling Zhang, Xing-Hu Ji, Yuan Zhang, Guo-Hua Zhou, Xian-Liang Ke, Han-Zhong Wang, Philip Tinnefeld, Zhike He*,One-pot synthesized aptamer-functionalized CdTe:Zn2+ quantum dots for tumor-targeted fluorescence imaging in vitro and in vivo, Analytical Chemistry,2013,85:5843-5849.
21. Rui-Qiao Zhang, Shu-Lin Liu, Wei Zhao, Wan-Po Zhang, Xu Yu, Yong Li, An-Jun Li, Dai-Wen Pang, Zhi-Ling Zhang*,A simple point-of-care microfluidic immunomagnetic fluorescence assay for pathogens, Analytical Chemistry,2013, 85(5):2645-2651.
22. Cong-Ying Wen, Jun Hu, Zhi-Ling Zhang, Zhi-Quan Tian, Guo-Ping Ou, Ya-Long Liao, Yong Li, Min Xie, Zi-Yong Sun, Dai-Wen Pang*,One-step sensitive detection of salmonella typhimurium by coupling magnetic capture and fluorescence identification with functional nanospheres,Analytical Chemistry,2013, 85(2): 1223-1230.
23. Jun Hu, Cong-Ying Wen, Zhi-Ling Zhang, Min Xie, Jiao Hu, Min Wu, and Dai-Wen Pang*,Optically encoded multifunctional nanospheres for one-pot separation and detection of multiplex DNA sequences, Analytical Chemistry,2013,85(24): 11929-11935.
24. Cheng-Guo Hu*, Jin-Ou Zheng, Xiao-Yang Su, Juan Wang, Wang-Ze Wu, Sheng-Shui Hu*,Ultrasensitive all-carbon photoelectrochemical bioprobes for zeptomole immunosensing of tumor markers by an inexpensive visible laser light, Analytical Chemistry,2013,85: 10612-10619.
25. Rong-Rong Xiao, Wen-Juan Zeng, Yu-Tao Li, Wei Zou, Lei Wang, Xue-Fei Pei, Min Xie, Wei-Hua Huang*,Simultaneous generation of gradients with gradually changed slope in a microfluidic device for quantifying axon response, Analytical Chemistry,2013,85: 7842-7850.
26. Yu-Hui Wang, Zheng-Jun Wu, Zhi-Hong Liu*,Upconversion fluorescence resonance energy transfer biosensor with aromatic polymer nanospheres as the lable-free energy acceptor, Analytical Chemistry,2013,85: 258-264.
27. Yan Xiao, Fan Shu, Kwok-Yin Wong, Zhi-Hong Liu*, Forster resonance energy transfer-based biosensing platform with ultrasmall silver nanoclusters as energy acceptors, Analytical Chemistry,2013,85:8493-8497.
28. Meng-Yuan He, Zhi-Hong Liu*,Paper-based microfluidic device with upconversion fluorescence assay, Analytical Chemistry,2013,85:11691-11695.
29. Xia Xiang, Li-Yang Shi, Ming Luo, Jin-Yang Chen, Xing-Hu Ji, Zhi-Ke He*,Stepwise reagent introduction-based droplet platform for multiplexed DNA sensing, Biosensors and Bioelectronics,2013,49: 403-409.
30. Xu Yu, He-Shun Xia, Zuo-Dong Sun, Yi Lin, Kun Wang, Jing Yu, Hao Tang, Dai-Wen Pang, Zhi-Ling Zhang*,On-chip dual detection of cancer biomarkers directly in serum based on self-assembled magnetic bead patterns and quantum dots, Biosensors and Bioelectronics,2013,41:129-136.
31. Yue He, Ling-Hong Xiong, Xiao-Jing Xing, Hong-Wu Tang*, Dai-Wen Pang,An ultra-high sensitive platform for fluorescence detection of micrococcal nuclease based on graphene oxide, Biosensors and Bioelectronics,2013,42:467-473.
32. Zi-Tong Wu, Yi-Zhen Liu, Xiao-Dong Zhou, Ai-Guo Shen*, Ji-Ming Hu*,A “turn-off” SERS-based detection platform for ultrasensitive detection of thrombin based on enzymatic assays, Biosensors and Bioelectronics,2013,44:10-15.
33. Xiao-Jing Xing, Xue-Guo Liu, Yue He, Yi Lin, Cui-Ling Zhang, Hong-Wu Tang*, Dai-Wen Pang,Amplified fluorescent sensing of DNA using graphene oxide and a conjugated cationic polymer, Biomacromolecules,2013,14 (1): 117-123.
34. Chun-Nan Zhu, Peng Jiang, Zhi-Ling Zhang, Dong- Liang Zhu, Zhi-Quan Tian*, Dai-Wen Pang,Ag2Se quantum dots with tunable emission in the second near-infrared window, ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces,2013,5(4):1186-1189.
35. Shi-Ming Zhang, Sheng-Li Chen*,Enhanced-electrocatalytic activity of Pt nanoparticles supported on nitrogen-doped carbon for the oxygen reduction reaction, Journal of Power Sources,2013,240:60-65.
36. Fei-Hua Wang, Xu-Jie Xiong, Xiao-Feng Guo, Hong Wang*, Hua-Shan Zhang,Determination of fatty acids in bio-samples based on the pre-column fluorescence derivatization with 1,3,5,7-tetramethyl-8-butyrethylenediamine- difluoroboradiaza- s-indacene by high performance liquid chromatography, Journal of Chromatography A,2013,1291(1):84-91.
37. Ming-Luan Chen, Jun Zhang, Zheng Zhang, Bi-Feng Yuan, Qiong-Wei Yu, Yu-Qi Feng∗,Facile preparation of organic-silica hybrid monolith for capillary hydrophilic liquid chromatography based on“thiol-ene”click chemistry, Journal of Chromatography A,2013,1284:118-125.
38. Xiao-Dong Cheng, Xi-Tian Peng, Qiong-Wei Yu, Bi-Feng Yuan, Yu-Qi Feng*,Preparation and chromatographic evaluation of a novel phosphate ester-bonded stationary phase with complexation and hydrophobic interactions retention mechanism, Journal of Chromatography A,2013,1302:81-87.
39. Yan-Bo Luo, Gang-Tian Zhu, Xiao-Shui Li, Bi-Feng Yuan, Yu-Qi Feng*,Facile fabrication of reduced rapheme oxide-encapsulated silica: A sorbent for solid-phase extraction ,Journal of Chromatography A,2013,1299:10-17.
40. Hao-Bo Zheng, Qin Zhao, Jie-Zhen Mo, Yun-Qing Huang, Yan-Bo Luo, Qiong-Wei Yu, Yu-Qi Feng*,Quick, easy, cheap, effective, rugged and safe method with magnetic graphitized carbon black and primary secondary amine as adsorbent and its application in pesticide residue analysis, Journal of Chromatography A,2013,1300:127-133.
41. Xiao-Shui Li, Ya-Ni Pan, Yong Zhao, Bi-Feng Yuan, Lin Guo, Yu-Qi Feng*,Preparation of titanium-grafted magnetic mesoporous silica for the enrichment of endogenous serum phosphopeptides, Journal of Chromatography A,2013,1315:61-69.
42. Gang-Tian Zhu, Xiao-Mei He, Xiao-Shui Li, Shao-Ting Wang, Yan-Bo Luo, Bi-Feng Yuan, Yu-Qi Feng*,Preparation of mesoporous silica embedded pipette tips for rapid enrichment of endogenous peptides,Journal of Chromatography A,2013,1316:23-28.
43. Cong Hu, Man He, Bei-Bei Chen, Bin Hu*,A sol-gel polydimethylsiloxane/ polythiophene coated stir bar sorptive extraction combined with gas chromatography-flame photometric detection for the determination of organophosphorus pesticides in environmental water samples, Journal of Chromatography A,2013,1275:25-31.
44. Jin Xu, Bei-Bei Chen, Man He, Bin Hu*,Analysis of preservatives with different polarities in beverage samples by dual-phase dual stir bar sorptive extraction combined with high-performance liquid chromatography, Journal of Chromatography A,2013,1278:8-15.
45. Cong Hu, Bei-Bei Chen, Man He, Bin Hu*,Amino modified multi-walled carbonnanotubes/polydimethylsiloxane coated stir bar sorptive extractioncoupled to high performance liquid chromatography-ultravioletdetection for the determination of phenols in environmental samples, Journal of Chromatography A,2013,1300:165-172.
46. Bei-Bei Chen, Yun-Lin Huang, Man He, Bin Hu*,Hollow fiber liquid-liquid-liquid microextraction combined with high performance liquid chromatography-ultraviolet detection for the determination of various environmental estrogens in environmental and biological samples, Journal of Chromatography A,2013,1305:7-26.
47. Cong Hu, Man He, Bei-Bei Chen, Cheng Zhong, Bin Hu*, Polydimethylsiloxane/ metal-organic frameworks coated stir bar sorptive extraction coupled to high performance liquid chromatography-ultraviolet detector for the determination of estrogens in environmental water samples, Journal of Chromatography A,2013,1310:1-30.
48. Wen-Ying Fan, Xiang-Ju Mao, Man He, Bei-Bei Chen, Bin Hu*,Stir bar sorptive extraction combined with high performance liquid chromatography-ultraviolet/inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry for analysis of thyroxine in urine samples, Journal of Chromatography A,2013,1318:49-57.
49. Chuan-Hua Zhou, Yun Shu, Zheng-Yuan Hong, Dai-Wen Pang, Zhi-Ling Zhang*,Electrochemical magnetoimmunosensing approach for the sensitive detection of H9N2 avian influenza virus particles, Chemistry-An Asian Journal,2013,8:2220-2226.
50. Chuan.-Hua Zhou, Yan-Min Long, Bao-Ping Qi, Dai-Wen Pang, Zhi-Ling Zhang*,A magnetic bead-based bienzymatic electrochemical immunosensor for determination of H9N2 avian influenza virus, Electrochemistry Communications,2013,31:129-132.
51. Jian-Bo Chen, Hui-Xian Zhang, Xiao-Feng Guo, Hong Wang*, Hua-Shan Zhang,Novel B,O-chelated fluorescent probe for nitric oxide imaging in Raw264.7 macrophages and onion tissues, Analytica Chimica Acta,2013,800:77-86.
52. Guo-Hua Zhou, Yi-Zhen Liu, Ming Luo, Xiu-Hong Li, Qin-Feng Xu, Xing-Hu Ji, Zhi-Ke He*,Controlled Assembly of gold nanoparticles through antibody recognition: study and utilizing the effect of particle size on interparticle distance,Langmuir,2013,29:4697-4702.
53. Qing Zhu, Dong-Shan Xiang, Cui-Ling Zhang, Xing-Hu Ji, Zhi-Ke He*,Multicolour probes for sequence-specific DNA detection based on graphene oxide,Analyst,2013,138:5194-5196.
54. Qin-Shu Kang, Xiao-Fan Shen, Na-Na Hu, Meng-Jia Hu, Hui Liao, Han-Zhong Wang, Zhi-Ke He, Wei-Hua Huang*,A 3D porous polymer monolith-based platform integrated in poly(dimethylsiloxane) microchips for immunoassay,Analyst,2013,138:2613-2619.
55. Xiao-Jing Xing, Ying Zhou, Xue-Guo Liu, Hong-Wu Tang*, Dai-Wen Pang,Amplified fluorescent assay of potassium ions using graphene oxide and a conjugated cationic polymer, Analyst,2013,138:6301-6304.
56. Min-yan Chen, Ze-Zhong Chen, Ling-Ling Wu, Hong-Wu Tang*, Dai-Wen Pang,Goat anti-rabbit IgG conjugated fluorescent dye-doped silica nanoparticles for human breast carcinoma cells recognition,Analyst,2013,138:7411-7416.
57. Qin Yang, Di-Hui Huang, Shan-Xia Jin, Hai-Long Zhou, Ping Zhou*,One-step synthesis of an organic–inorganic hybrid boronate affinity monolithic column with synergistic comonomers,Analyst,2013,138:4752-4755.
58. Xiao-Mei He, Gang-Tian Zhu, Xiao-Shui Li, Bi-Feng Yuan, Zhi-Guo Shi, Yu-Qi Feng*,Rapid enrichment of phosphopeptides by SiO2-TiO2 composite fibers,Analyst,2013,138(18):5495-5502.
59. Shi-Ming Zhang, Bin Liu,Sheng-Li Chen*,Synergistic increase of oxygen reduction favourable Fe–N coordination structures in a ternary hybrid of carbon nanospheres/carbon nanotubes/ graphene sheets, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics,2013,15:18482-18490.
60. Yun-Jun Yang, Xuan Feng, Na Xu, Dai-Wen Pang, Zhi-Ling Zhang*,Generation of sub-femtoliter droplet by T-junction splitting on microfluidic chips, Applied Physics Letters,2013,102(12):123502.
61. Yu Dai, Yu-Wen Liu, Sheng-Li Chen*,Pt-W bimetallic alloys as CO-tolerant PEMFC anode catalysts, Electrochimica Acta,2013,89:744-748.
62. Xi-Wen Xing, Yu-Li Liu, Mario Vargas, Yin-Sheng Wang, Yu-Qi Feng, Xiang Zhou*, Bi-Feng Yuan*,Mutagenic and cytotoxic properties of oxidation products of 5-methylcytosine revealed by next-generation sequencing, PloS One,2013,8(9):e72993.
63. Ming-Luan Chen, Xin Su, Wei Xiong, Jiu-Feng Liu, Yan Wu, Yu-Qi Feng*, Bi-Feng Yuan*,Assessing gibberellins oxidase activity by anion exchange/hydrophobic polymer monolithic capillary liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry, PloS One,2013,8(7): e69629.
64. Jian-Bo Chen, Hui-Xian Zhang, Xiao-Feng Guo, Hong Wang*, Hua-Shan Zhang,“Off—on” red-emitting fluorescent probes with large Stokes shifts for nitric oxide imaging in living cells, Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry,2013,405: 7447-7456.
65. Qin Zhao,Qian Lu,Yu-Qi Feng*,Dispersive microextraction based on magnetic polypyrrole nanowires for the fast determination of pesticide residues in beverage and environmental water samples, Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry,2013,405:4765-4776.
66. Man He, Bei-Bei Chen, Bin Hu*,Recent developments in stir bar sorptive extraction, Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry,2013,DOI:10.1007/s00216-013-7395-y.
67. Zi-Qiang Xu, Zhou Bo, Jie Dai, Feng-Lei Jiang, Yi Liu*,Interaction between a cationic porphyrin and ctDNA investigated by SPR, CV and UV-vis spectroscopy, Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces,2013,110:321-326.
68. Li-Juan Zhao, Fa-Qiong Zhao, Bai-Zhao Zeng*,Electrochemical determination of methyl parathion using a molecularly imprinted polymer-ionic liquid-grapheme composite ﬁlm coated electrode, Sensors and Actuators B,2013,176:818- 824.
69. Yu-Yu Ma, Fa-Qiong Zhao*, Bai-Zhao Zeng ,Electrodeposition of poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) on a stainless steel wire for solid phase microextraction and GC determination of some esters with high boiling points,Talanta,2013,104:27-31.
70. Sha-Sha Zhao, Mian Wu, Fa-Qiong Zhao, Bai-Zhao Zeng*,Electrochemical preparation of polyaniline-polypyrrole solid-phase microextraction coating and its application in the GC determination of several esters,Talanta,2013,117:146-151.
71. Hui-Xian Zhang, Jian-Bo Chen, Xiao-Feng Guo, Hong Wang*, Hua-Shan Zhang,Highly sensitive determination of nitric oxide in biologic samples by a near-infrared BODIPY-based fluorescent probe coupled with high-performance liquid chromatography,Talanta,2013,116: 335-342.
72. Shao-Wei Wu, Cheng-Guo Hu, Man He*, Bei-Bei Chen, Bin Hu*,Capillary microextraction combined with fluorinating assisted electrothermal vaporization inductively coupled plasma optical emission spectrometry for the determination of trace lanthanum, europium, dysprosium and yttrium in human hair,Talanta,2013,115:342-348.
73. Yuan Zhang, Jian-Kun Duan, Man He, Bei-Bei Chen, Bin Hu*,Dispersive liquid liquid microextraction combined with electrothermal vaporization inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry for the speciation of inorganic selenium in environmental water samples,Talanta,2013,115:730-736.
74. Chao Cui, Man He, Bei-Bei Chen, Bin Hu*,Restricted accessed material- copper(II) ion imprinted polymer solid phase extraction combined with inductively coupled plasma-optical emission spectrometry for the determination of free Cu(II) in urine and serum samples,Talanta,2013,116(0):1040-1046.
75. Ya-Hui Guo, Pei Xu, Hui Hu, Xiao-Dong Zhou*, Ji-Ming Hu*,A label-free biosensor for DNA detection based on ligand-responsive G-quadruplex formation,Talanta,2013,114: 138-142.
76. Ai-Hua Zheng , Ming Luo, Dong-Shan Xiang, Xia Xiang, Xing-Hu Ji, Zhi-Ke He*,A label-free signal amplification assay for DNA detection based on exonuclease III and nucleic acid dye SYBR Green I,Talanta,2013,114:49-53.
77. Xia Chen, Yin-Ran Chen, Xiao-Dong Zhou*, Ji-Ming Hu*,Detection of Ag+ ions and cysteine based on chelation actions between Ag+ ions and guanine bases,Talanta,2013,107: 277-283.
78. Dai-Di Tan, Yue He, Xiao-Jing Xing, Yu Zhao, Hong-Wu Tang*, Dai-Wen Pang,Aptamer functionalized gold nanoparticles based fluorescent probe for the detection of mercury (Ⅱ) ion in aqueous solution,Talanta,2013,113:26-30.
79. Xiao-Feng Guo, Hui-Ying Chen, Xiao-Hai Zhou, Hong Wang*, Hua-Shan Zhang, N-methyl-2-pyrrolidonium methyl sulfonate acidic ionic liquid as a new dynamic coating for separation of basic proteins by capillary electrophoresis,Electrophoresis,2013,34:3287-3292.
80. Ling-Guo Zhao, Jin-Ping Zhou, Hai-Tao Zhou, QinYang, Ping Zhou*,Hydrophobically modified quaternized celluloses as new dynamic coatings in CE for basic protein separation,Electrophoresis,2013,34:1593-1599.
81. Lu Lai, Chen Lin, Chang-Qing Xiao, Zi-Qiang Xu, Xiao-Le Han, Li Fu, Dong-Wei Li, Ping Mei, Feng-Lei Jiang*, Qing-Lian Guo*, Yi Liu*,Adhesion of Quantum Dots-induced membrane damage of Escherichia coli, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science,2013,389: 61-70.
82. Bei-Bei Chen, Bin Hu*, Man He, Qian Huang, Yuan Zhang, Xing Zhang Speciation of selenium in cells by HPLC-ICP-MS after (on-chip) magnetic solid phase extraction, Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry,2013,28:334-343.
83. Han Wang, Zhe-Kuan Wu, Yuan Zhang, Bei-Bei Chen, Man He, Bin Hu*,Chip-based liquid phase microextraction combined with electrothermal vaporization-inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry for trace metal determination in cell samples, Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry,2013,28(10):1660-1665.
84. Xue-Qin Guo, Bei-Bei Chen, Man He, Bin Hu*, Xiao-Qing Zhou,Ionic liquid based carrier mediated hollow fiber liquid liquid liquid microextraction combined with HPLC-ICP-MS for the speciation of phenylarsenic compounds in chicken and feed samples, Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry,2013,28(10):1638-1647.
85. Chao Cui, Bin Hu*, Bei-Bei Chen, Man He,Ionic liquid-based magnetic solid phase extraction coupled with inductively coupled plasma-optical emission spectrometry for the determination of Cu, Cd, and Zn in biological samples, Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry,2013,28 (7):1110-1117.
86. Bin Hu*, Man He, Bei-Bei Chen, Lin-Bo Xia,Liquid phase microextraction for the analysis of trace elements and their speciation, Spectrochimica Acta Part B: Atomic Spectroscopy,2013,86:14-30.
87. Cai-Fen Xia, Jian-Cheng Jin, Lian Yuan, Jie Zhao, Xin-You Chen, Feng-Lei Jiang, Cai-Qin Qin, Jie Dai, Yi Liu* Microcalorimetric studies of the effect of Cerium (III) on isolated rice mitochondria fed by pyruvate,Chemosphere,2013,91(11):1577-1582.
88. Chang-Qing Xiao, Bo-Ya Feng, Yu-Su Ge, Xiao-Yang Fan, Feng-Lei Jiang*, Geng-Fu Xiao, Yi Liu*,Comprehensive study of the interaction between a potential anti-prion cationic porphyrin and human prion protein at different pH using multiple spectroscopic methods, Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences,2013,102(3):1076-1085.
89. Shu-Lin Liu, Jicun Li, Zhi-Ling Zhang, Zhi-Gang Wang, Zhi-Quan Tian, Guo-Ping Wang, Dai-Wen Pang*,Fast and high-accuracy localization for three-dimensional single-particle tracking, Scientific Reports,2013,3:2462.
90. Qin Zhao, Qian Lu, Qiong-Wei Yu,Yu-Qi Feng*,Dispersive microextraction based on “magnetic water” coupled to gas chromatography/mass spectrometry for the fast determination of organophosphorus pesticides in cold-pressed vegetable oils, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry,2013,61:5397-5403.
91. Hui-Juan Zhang, Pan-Feng Gao, Xiao-Feng Guo, Hong Wang*,Simultaneous determination of selenium containing amino acids and their sulfur-analogues in green tea and gynostemma pentaphyllum infusion with high performance liguid chromatography based on fluorescence labeling, Microchemical Journal,2013,110:192-197.
92. Lei Shang, Fa-Qiong Zhao*, Bai-Zhao Zeng Electrodeposition of PdAu alloy nanoparticles on ionic liquid functionalized graphene film for the voltammetric determination of oxalic acid,Electroanalysis,2013,25:453-459.
93. Jun Ding, Li-Jing Mao, Bi-Feng Yuan,Yu-Qi Feng*,A selective pretreatment method for determination of endogenous active brassinosteroids in plant tissues: double layered solid phase extraction combined with boronate affinity polymer monolith microextraction, Plant Methods,2013,9(1):13.
94. Xiao-Feng Guo, Hong Zhu, Hong Wang*, Hua-Shan Zhang, Determination of thiol compounds by HPLC and fluorescence detection with 1,3,5,7-tetramethyl- 8-bromomethyl-difluoroboradiaza-s-indacene,Journal of Separation Science,2013,36: 658-664.
95. Xi-Tian Peng, Tao Liu, Shu-Xian Ji, Yu-Qi Feng*,Preparation of a novel carboxyl stationary phase by “thiol-ene” click chemistry for hydrophilic interaction chromatography, Journal of Separation Science,2013,36:2571-2577.
96. Lin Zhang, Bei-Bei Chen, Man He, Bin Hu*,Polymer monolithic capillary microextraction on-line combined with inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry for the determination of trace rare earth elements in biological samples, Journal of Separation Science,2013,36: 2158-2167.
97. Li-Ya Hu, Jing-YuWang*, Jian-Xiong Zhang, Qiu-Yan Zhang, Zhi-Hong Liu*,An N-doped anatase/rutile TiO2 hybrid from low-temperature direct nitridization: enhanced photoactivity under UV-/visible-light, RSC Advances,2013,4(1):420-427.
98. Zi-Qiang Xu, Lu Lai, Dong-Wei Li, Ran Li, Feng-Lei Jiang*, Shao-Fa Sun, Yi Liu*. Toxicity of CdTe QDs with different sizes targeted to HSA investigated by two electrochemical methods, Molecular Biology Reports,2013,40:1009-1019.
99. Jun Ding, Li-Jing Mao, Shao-Ting Wang, Bi-Feng Yuan,Yu-Qi Feng*,Determination of endogenous brassinosteroids in plant tissues using solid-phase extraction with double layered cartridge followed by high-performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry, Phytochemical Analysis,2013,24:386-394.
100. Yue Zhang, Fang-Fang Tian, Qi Xiao, Yan-Jun Hu, Jia-Han Li, Feng-Lei Jiang, Yi Liu*,Exploiting the role of resveratrol in rat mitochondrial permeability transition, Journal of Membrane Biology,2013,246(5):365-373.
101. Ming-Luan Chen, Fan Shen, Wei Huang, Jia-Hui Qi, Yinsheng Wang, Yu-Qi Feng*, Song-Mei Liu,* Bi-Feng Yuan*,Quantification of 5-methylcytosine and 5-hydroxymethylcytosine in genomic DNA from hepatocellular carcinoma tissues by capillary hydrophilic-interaction liquid chromatography/ quadrupole TOF mass spectrometry, Clinical Chemistry,2013,59:824-832.
102. Li Chen, Xin-Yu Shen*, Hua Tong*,Synthesis and characterization of chitosan–multiwalled carbon nanotubes/hydroxyapatite nanocomposites for bone tissue engineering, Journal of Materials Science：Materials in Medicine,2013,24:1843-1851.
103. Xian-Chang Li, Jian-Xin Li, Wei Li, Xiao-Dong Zhou, Qian-Qian Li, Zhen Li, Jin-Gui Qin, Ji-Ming Hu*,Spectroscopic and quantum mechanical study of three novel azo-materials containing indole and sulfonyl based chromophores, Spectrochimica Acta Part A-Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy,2013,105:593-599.
104. Lei Shang, Fa-Qiong Zhao, Bai-Zhao Zeng*,Electrochemical determination of trichloroacetic acid using an ionic liquid functionalized graphene-AgPd alloy nanoparticle composite modified electrode with the enhancement effect of cetyltrimethylammonium bromide, Analytical Methods,2013,5:6058-6063.
105. Xiao-Dong Cheng, Xi-Tian Peng, Qiong-Wei Yu, Bi-Feng Yuan, Yu-Qi Feng*,Preparation of a novel amino-phosphate zwitterionic stationary phase for hydrophilic interaction chromatography,Chromatographia,2013,76:1569-1576.
106. Dong-Shan Xiang, Ai-Hua Zheng, Ming Luo, Xing-Hu Ji, Zhi-Ke He*,Graphene oxide and molecular beacons-based multiplexed DNA detection by synchronous fluorescence analysis, Science China Chemistry,2013,56(3):380-386.
107. Xin-You Chen, Xin-Liang Hu, Cai-Fen Xia, Cai-Qin Qin, Yi Liu*,Antibacterial evaluation of novel organoarsenic compounds by the microcalorimetric method, Biological Trace Element Research,2013,153(1):382-389.
108. Cai-Fen Xia, Jie Zhao, Jian-Cheng Jin, Lian Yuan, Xin-You Chen, Wu Peng, Feng-Lei Jiang, Cai-Qin Qin, Jie Dai, Yi Liu*,Ce(Ш)-induced rice mitochondrial permeability transition investigated by spectroscopic and microscopic studies, Biological Trace Element Research,2013,152(2):284-291.
109. Jie Zhao, Jian-Cheng Jin, Zhi-Qiang Zhou, Cai-Fen Xia, Xiao-Gang Yang*, Feng-Lei Jiang, Jie Dai, Yi Liu*,High concentration of gadolinium Ion modifying isolated rice mitochondrial biogenesis, Biological Trace Element Research,2013,156:308-315.
110. Li Fu, Ji-Tao Zhang, Yi Liu, Feng-Lei Jiang*, Selective and sensitive fluorescent turn-off chemosensors for Fe3+,Luminescence: the Journal of Biological and Chemical Luminescence,2013,28(4):602-606.
111. Wan-Ju Zhang, Xu-Jie Xiong, Fang Wang, Yu-Shu Ge, Yi Liu*,Studies of interaction between ronidazole and human serum albumin by spectroscopic and molecular docking methods, Journal of Solution Chemistry,2013,42:1194-1206.
112. Bao-Dong Cai, Jiu-Xia Zhu, Zhi-Guo Shi, Bi-Feng Yuan, Yu-Qi Feng*,A simple sample preparation approach based on hydrophilicsolid-phase extraction coupled with liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry for determination of endogenous cytokinins, Journal of Chromatography B,2013,942-943:31-36.
113. Guan-Nan Zhang, Gan Qu, Yong Chen, Ai-Guo Shen*, Wei Xie, Xiao-Dong Zhou, Ji-Ming Hu*,Controlling carbon encapsulation of gold nano-aggregates as highly sensitive and spectrally stable SERS tags for live cell imaging, Journal of Materials Chemistry B,2013,1:4364-4369.
114. Xi-Tian Peng, Jue Wang, Yu-Qi Feng*,一种混合模式反相强阳离子交换色谱固定相的制备及其保留机理的考察,色谱,2013,31(4):329-334.
115. 谭代娣, 何悦, 唐宏武*, 庞代文,基于纳米金和脱氧核酶荧光探针检测铅离子,分析科学学报,2013, 29(3):312-316.
116. 李安珺，张瑞巧，庞代文，张志凌*,微流控芯片中磁免疫荧光法检测新城疫病毒,分析科学学报,2013,29(4): 445-448.
117. Min Fang, Jing-Ping Yuan, Chun-Wei Peng, Dai-Wen Pang, Yan Li*,Quantum dots-based in situ molecular imaging of dynamic changes of collagen IV during cancer invasion, Biomaterials,2013,34(34):8708-17.
118. Hai-Bo He*, Bin Li, Jun-Ping Dong, Yun-Yi Lei, Tian-Lin Wang, Qiong-Wei Yu, Yu-Qi Feng*, You-Bao Sun, Mesostructured nanomagnetic polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxanes (POSS) incorporated with dithiol organic anchors for multiple pollutants capturing in wastewater, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces,2013,5(16):8058-8066.
119. Yu-Jie Zou, Tai-Lang Yin, Shi-Jing Chen, Jing Yang*, Wei-Hua Huang*,On-chip cryopreservation: a novel method for ultra-rapid cryoprotectant-free cryopreservation of small amounts of human spermatozoa, Plos One,2013,8(4):e61593.
120. Jing Wang, Qin-shu Kang, Xiao-Guang Lv, Jia Song, Na Zhan, Wei-Guo Dong*, Wei-Hua Huang*,Simple patterned nanofiber scaffolds and its enhanced performance in immunoassay, Plos One,2013,8(12): |e82888.
121. Yu Li, Xiao-Hu Dong, Cheng Zhong, Zhi-Hong Liu*, Jin-Gui Qin*,A water-soluble two-photon fluorescent turn-on probe for pyrophosphate anion: Design, synthesis and properties, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical,2013,183:124-128.
122. Chun-Wei Peng, Lin-Wei Wang, Min Fang, Gui-Fang Yang, Yan Li*, Dai-Wen Pang,Combined features based on MT1-MMP expression, CD11b+ immunocytes density and LNR predict clinical outcomes of gastric cancer, Journal of Translational Medicine,2013,20(11):153.
123. Min Fang,Chun-Wei Peng, Jing-Ping Yuan, Zhi-Ling Zhang, Dai-Wen Pang, Yan Li*,Coevolution of tumor microenvironment revealed by quantum dot-based multiplexed imaging of hepatocellular carcinoma, Future Oncology,2013,9(7):1-9.
124. Yue-Sheng Li, Yue Zhang, Shao-Fa Sun, Ai-Qing Zhang, Yi Liu*,Binding investigation on the interaction between methylene blue(MB)/TiO2 nanocomposites and bovine serum albumin by resonance light-scattering (RLS) technique and fluorescence spectroscopy, Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology B: Biology,2013, 128:12-19.
125. Fang Wei, Qin Zhao, Xin Lv, Xu-Yan Dong, Yu-Qi Feng*, Hong Chen*,Rapid magnetic solid-phase extraction based on monodisperse magnetic single-crystal ferrite nanoparticles for the determination of free fatty acid content in edible oils, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry,2013,61:76-83.
126. Xu-Jie Xiong, Xiao-Feng Guo, Xu-Xia Ge,Hong Wang*, Hua-Shan Zhang ,Determination of neurotransmitter amino acids in mouse central nervous system by CE–LIF, Journal of Separation Science,2013,36:3264-3269.
127. Jia-Xin Dong, Guang-Yuan Zhao, Qiu-Li-Yang Yu, Ran Li, Lian Yuan, Jing Chen, Yi Liu*,Mitochondrial dysfunction induced by honokiol, Journal of Membrane Biology,2013,246(5):375-381.
128. Hai-bo He*, Yan-ran Sun, Bin Li, Qiong-wei Yu, Tian-lin Wang, Yu-qi Feng*,Boronate affinity solid-phase extraction based on functionalized magnesia-zirconia composite for enrichment of nucleosides in human urine,Analytical Methods,2013,5:1435-1441.
129. Qi-Wen Yan, Jing-Yu Wang*, Xi-Jiang Han, Zhi-Hong Liu*,Soft-chemical method for fabrication of SnO—TiO2 nanocomposites with enhanced photocatalytic activity, Journal of Materials Research,2013,28:1862-1869.
130. 郑爱华、朱庆、向东山、何治柯*,基于荧光标记核酸探针及核酸染料SYBR GreenⅠ定量检测单链DNA,分析化学,2013,41(3): 325-329.
131. Yuan Zhang, Xian-Liang Ke, Zhen-Hua Zheng, Cui-Ling Zhang, Zhen-Feng Zhang, Fu-Xian Zhang, Qin-Xue Hu, Zhi-Ke He, Han-Zhong Wang*,Encapsulating quantum dots into enveloped virus in living cells for tracking virus infection, ACS Nano,2013,7(5): 3896-3904.
132. Shu-Yu Li, Bing-Ran Zhao, Ding-Yang Yuan, Mei-Juan Du, Qian Qian, Li Tang, Bao Wang, Xiao-Qiang Liu, Jie Zhang, Jun Wang, Jia-Qiang Sun, Zhao Liu, Yu-Qi Feng, Long-Ping Yuan, Chuan-You Li*,Rice zinc finger protein DST enhances grain production through controlling Gn1a/OsCKX2 expression, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America（PNAS）,2013,110(8): 3167-3172.
133. Kai Shu, Hua-Wei Zhang, Sheng-Fu Wang, Ming-Luan Chen, Yao-Rong Wu, San-Yuan Tang, Chun-Yan Liu, Yu-Qi Feng, Xiao-Feng Cao, Qi Xie*,ABI4 regulates primary seed dormancy by regulating the biogenesis of abscisic acid and gibberellins in Arabidopsis, PLoS Genet,2013,9(6):e1003577.
134. Fu-Xian Zhang, Zhen-Hua Zheng, Shu-Lin Liu, Wen Lu, Zhen-Feng Zhang, Cui-Ling Zhang, Peng Zhou, Yuan Zhang, Gang Long, Zhi-Ke He, Dai-Wen Pang, Qin-Xue Hu, Han-Zhong Wang*,Self-biotinylation and site-specific double labeling of baculovirus using quantum dots for single-virus in-situ tracking,Biomaterials,2013,34:7506-7518.
135. Xiao-Li Guo, Xiao-Mei Hou, Jun Fang*, Pi-Wei Wei, Bo Xu, Ming-Luan Chen, Yu-Qi Feng, Cheng-Cai Chu*,The rice GERMINATION DEFECTIVE 1, encoding a B3 domain transcriptional repressor, regulates seed germination and seedling development by integrating GA and carbohydrate metabolism, The Plant Journal,2013,75:403-416.
136. Fang Wei*, Shu-Xian Ji, Na Hu, Xin Lv, Xu-Yan Dong, Yu-Qi Feng, Hong Chen*,Online profiling of triacylglycerols in plant oils by two-dimensional liquid chromatography using a single column coupled with atmospheric pressure chemical ionization mass spectrometry, Journal of Chromatography A,2013,1312:69-79.
137. Xin Wang, Qiao Ma, Min Li, Cui-Lan Chang, Yu Bai*, Yu-Qi Feng, Hu-Wei Liu*,Automated and sensitive analysis of 28-epihomobrassinolide in arabidopsis thaliana by on-line polymer monolith microextraction coupled to liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry, Journal of Chromatography A,2013,1317:121-128.
138. Fan Shen, Wei Huang, Jia-Hui Qi, Bi-Feng Yuan, Jing-Tao Huang, Xin Zhou, Yu-Qi Feng, Ying-Juan Liu, Song-Mei Liu*,Association of 5-Methylcytosine and 5-Hydroxymethylcytosine with mitochondrial DNA content and clinical and biochemical parameters in hepatocellular carcinoma, PloS One,2013,8(10):e76967.
139. Ming-Ming Zheng, Yong Lu, Feng-Hong Huang*, Lian Wang, Ping-Mei Guo, Yu-Qi Feng, Qian-Chun Deng,Lipase immobilization on hyper-cross-linked polymer-coated silica for biocatalytic synthesis of phytosterol esters with controllable fatty acid composition, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry,2013,61(1):231-237.
140. Meng-Fei Yang, Wei-Wei Qi, Fan-Sun, Xiao-Jun Zha, Ming-Luan Chen, Yun-Qing Huang, Yu-Qi Feng, Jin-Shui Yang, Xiao-Jin Luo*,Overexpression of rice LRK1 restricts internode elongation by down-regulating OsKO2, Biotechnology Letters,2013,35(1): 121-128.
141. Xi-Tian Peng*, Yu-Qi Feng, Xi-Zhou Hu, Ding-Jin Hu,Preparation and characterization of the neomycin-bonded silica stationary phase for hydrophilic-interaction chromatography,Chromatographia,2013,76:459-465.
142. Xiao-Jie Sun,Jia-Kun Xu, Xiao-Jie Zhao,Yu-Xiu Zhai, and Jun Xing*,Study of chiral ionic liquid as stationary phases for GC, Chromatographia 2013,76:1013-1019