|Professor of Chemistry
Dept. of Chemistry, Wuhan University
China, People¡¯s Republic
Tel (o): +86-27-68752162
||B.S., 1986, Wuhan University, Wuhan, China
Master, 1989, Wuhan University, Wuhan, China
Ph.D., 1992, Wuhan University, Wuhan, China
Visiting Research Scientist and Postdoctoral, 1996~1997, Clemson University, USA
Guest professor, 2001, Duisburg University, Germany
Guest Scientist, 2002, GKSS, Germany
Guest Scientist, 2005, GKSS, Germany
||Atomic spectrometry/mass spectrometry;
Novel and miniaturized sample pretreatment techniques;
Hyphenation techniques & elemental speciation in biological and environmental systems;
Nanometer-sized materials and their application in trace analysis;
New strategies for environmental pollutants analysis, etc.
|Recent Foundation ( Partial )£º
||NATIONAL NATURAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION OF CHINA;
NEW CENTURY EXCELLENT TALENTS OF MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, CHINA;
NATURAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION OF HUBEI PROVINCE, CHINA;
CHENGGUANG PROGRAM OF WUHAN CITY, CHINA
SPECIALIZED RESEARCH FUND FOR THE DOCTORAL PROGRAM OF HIGHER EDUCATION (SRFDP), CHINA
CREATIVE RESEARCH GROUPS OF NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION OF CHINA.
||Natural Science Prize from the Ministry of Education of China, 2003, 01
Prize for Outstanding Young Scientist from Hubei Province, 1999, 12
Prize for Progress in Science and Technology from the Ministry of Education of China, 1995, 05
||Vice Dean of College of Chemistry & Molecular Sciences, Wuhan University
Member of Hubei Provincial Chemistry and Chemical Engineering Society and chair of Division of Analytical Chemistry;
Vice director of Key Laboratory of Analytical Chemistry for Biology and Medicine, Ministry of Education;
Editorial board member and associate Editor-in-Chief of ¡°Journal of Analytical Science¡±;
Editorial board member of ¡°Chinese Journal of Analysis Laboratory¡±;
Editorial board member of ¡°The Open Spectroscopy Journal¡±; etc.
||1. Beibei Chen, Shujing Hen, Hanyong Peng, Bin Hu*, etc., Magnetic solid phase microextraction on a microchip combined with electrothermal vaporization-inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry for determination of Cd, Hg and Pb in cells, Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry, 2010, DOI:10.1039/C0JA00003E.
2. Beibei Chen, Hanyong Peng, Fei Zheng, Bin Hu*, etc., Immunoaffinity monolithic capillary microextraction coupled with ICP-MS for immunoassay with quantum dot labels, Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry, 2010, DOI: 10.1039/c003029e.
3. Jiankun Duan, Bin Hu*, Separation and determination of seleno amino acids using gas chromatography hyphenated with inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry after hollow fiber liquid phase microextractiion, Journal of Mass Spectrometry, 2009, 44, 605-612.
4. Fei Zheng, Bin Hu*, Dual silica monolithic capillary microextraction (CME) on-line coupled with ICP-MS for sequential determination of inorganic arsenic and selenium species in natural waters, Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry, 2009, 24, 1051-1061.
5. Jiankun Duan, Xuan Li, Chunhe Yu, Bin Hu*, Headspace stir bar sorptive extraction combined with GC-ICP-MS for the speciation of dimethylselenide and dimethyldiselenide in biological samples, Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry, 2009, 24, 297-303.
6. Pingjing Li, Jiankun Duan, Bin Hu*, High-sensitivity capillary electrophoresis for speciation of organomercury in biological samples using hollow fiber-based liquidliquid- liquid microextraction combined with on-line preconcentration by large-volume sample stacking, Electrophoresis, 2008, 29, 3081-3089.
7. Chaozhang Huang, Bin Hu*, Silica-coated magnetic nanoparticles modified with¦Ã-mercaptopropyltrimethoxysilane for fast and selective solid phase extraction of trace amounts of Cd, Cu, Hg, and Pb in environmental and biological samples prior to their determination by inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry, Spectrochimica Acta Part B, 2008, 63, 437-444.
8. Chunhe Yu, Qing Liu, Lidan Lan, Bin Hu*, Comparison of dual solvent-stir bars microextraction and U-shaped hollow fiber¨Cliquid phase microextraction for the analysis of Sudan dyes in food samples by high-performance liquid chromatography¨Cultraviolet/mass spectrometry, Journal of Chromatography A, 2008, 1188, 124-131.
9. Qin Xiao, Bin Hu*, Man He, Speciation of butyltin compounds in environmental and biological samples using headspace single drop microextraction coupled with gas chromatography-inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry, Journal of Chromatography A, 2008, 1211, 135-141.
10. Qin Xiao, Bin Hu*, Jiankun Duan, Man He, and Wanqing Zu, Analysis of PBDEs in Soil, Dust, Spiked Lake Water, and Human Serum Samples by Hollow Fiber-Liquid Phase Microextraction Combinedwith GC-ICP-MS, Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry, 2007, 18, 1740-1748.
11. Chaozhang Huang, Bin Hu*, Zucheng Jiang, Simultaneous speciation of inorganic arsenic and antimony in natural waters by dimercaptosuccinic acid modified mesoporous titanium dioxide micro-column on-line separation and inductively coupled plasma optical emission spectrometry determination, Spectrochimica Acta Part B, 2007, 62, 454-460.
12. Chunhe Yu, Bin Hu*, Novel combined stir bar sorptive extraction coupled with ultrasonic assisted extraction for the determination of brominated flame retardants in environmental samples using high performance liquid chromatography, Journal of Chromatography A, 2007, 1160, 71-80.