Date of Birth: September 17, 1952
Place of Birth: HuBei Province
Major: Analytical Chemistry
Contact me: Tel: +86-27-68752439-8701, firstname.lastname@example.org
||Wuhan University, China, Bachelor Degree in Chemistry (1977)
Wuhan University, China, Master Degree in Chemistry (1981)
Wuhan University, China, Ph.D. in Chemistry (1988)
Central China Normal University, China, Department of Chemistry, Assistant Professor and Head of Research Group (1982-1985)
Wuhan University, China, Department of Analysis-Measurement Science, Associate Professor for Analytical Chemistry, Vice Dean of Department (1988-1992)
Wuhan University, China, Department of Analysis-Measurement Science, Full Professor for Analytical Chemistry, Vice Dean of Department (1993)
University of Wurzburg, Germany, Institute for Physical Chemistry, Guest Scholar (1994-1995)
Wuhan University, China, Department of Analysis-Measurement Science, Full Professor for Analytical Chemistry, Chairman of Department (1996-1999)
University of Wurzberg, Germany, Institute of Physics Chemistry, Guest Scholar (1998-2006, 3 months / year)
Lund University, Sweden, Department of Pure and Applied Biochemistry, Guest Scholar (1999)
Jacobs University Bremen, Germany, School of Engineering and Science, Guest Scholar (2006-2009, 3months a year)
Wuhan University, China, College of Chemistry and Environmental Science, Vice Dean of Faculty(1999-2001)
Wuhan University, China, College of Chemistry and Molecular Science, Vice Dean of Faculty(2001-2009)
Wuhan University, China, College of Chemistry and Molecular Science, professor (1999-)
||1. ¡°CAIA¡± Award, Research on a novel technique of DNA sensor, 2003
2. ¡°CAIA¡± Award, In situ analysis of the organic framework in the prismatic layer of mollusc shell, 2003
3. The second Grade award of Beijing technology, Research on Meridian, 2002
4. The third Grade award of province for teaching results of the Colleges and Universities in Hubei Province,2001
5. Third ¡°Liang Shuquan¡± Award for Analytical Chemistry of Chinese Chemical Society, 2000
6. ¡°CAIA¡± Award, Research for Raman Spectroscopy of Screening Anti-tumour Drugs, 2000
7. ¡°CAIA¡± Award, Research on Piezoelectric Immunosensor, 1999
8. ¡°CAIA¡± Award, Research on Laser Spectroelectrochemical Analysis, 1998
9. ¡°CAIA¡± Award, Novel Quartz Piezoelectric Sensor, 1994
||1. Jing Shen, Li Fan, Jing Yang, Aiguo Shen, Jiming Hu, A longitudinal Raman microspectroscopic study of osteoporosis induced by spinal cord injury, Osteoporosis International, 2010, 21(1):81-87.
2. Nan Wu, Liang Feng, Yiyong Tan, Jiming Hu, An optical reflected device using a molecularly imprinted polymer film sensor, Analytica Chimica. Acta, 2009, 653(1):103-108.
3. Xuan Cai, Hua Tong, Xinyu Shen, Weixuan Chen, Juan Yan, Jiming Hu, Preparation and characterization of homogeneous chitosan-polylactic acid/hydroxyapatite nanocomposite for bone tissue engineering and evaluation of its mechanical properties, Acta Biomaterialia, 2009, 5(7):2693-2703.
4. Pu Chen, Aiguo Shen, Zhao Wei, Seongjoon Baek, Hua Yuan, Jiming Hu, Raman signature from brain hippocampus could aid Alzheimer's disease diagnosis, Applied Optics, 2009, 48(24):4743-4748.
5. Lijia Liu, Shengbing Yu, Shuixian Yang, Ping Zhou, Jiming Hu, Yibing Zhang, Extraction of genomic DNA using a new amino silica monolithic column, Journal of Separation Science, 2009, 32(15-16):2752-2758.
6. Wei Xie, Le Su, Patrice Donfack, Aiguo Shen, Xiaodong Zhou, Malte Sackmann, Arnulf Materny, Jiming Hu, Synthesis of gold nanopeanuts by citrate reduction of gold chloride on gold-silver core-shell nanoparticles, Chemical Communications, 2009, (35):5263-5265.
7. Seongjoon Baek, Aaron Park, Jinyoung Kim, Aiguo Shen, Jiming Hu, A simple background elimination method for Raman spectra, Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems, 2009, 98(1):24-30.
8. Juan Yan, Shaobo Mo, Jiaorong Nie, Wenxuan Chen, Xinyu Shen, Jiming Hu, Guangming Hao, Hua Tong, Hydrothermal synthesis of monodisperse Fe3O4 nanoparticles based on modulation of tartaric acid, Colloids and Surfaces A-Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 2009, 340(1-3):109-114.
9. Wei Xie, Li Wang, Yuying Zhang, Le Su, Aiguo Shen, Jinquan Tan, Jiming Hu, Nuclear Targeted Nanoprobe for Single Living Cell Detection by Surface-Enhanced Raman Scattering, Bioconjugate Chemistry, 2009, 20(4):768-773.
10. Wei Li, Feng Yang, Zengdong Wang, Jiming Hu, Jinshi Ma, Theoretical Studies on Structures and Spectroscopic Properties of Self-Assembled Bis(2,4,8,10-tetramethyl-9-methoxycarbonylethyldipyrrin-3-yl)methane with Co(II), Jorrnal of Physical Chemistry A , 2009, 113(14):3375-3381.